Forbidden

Chapter One: Severus Snape, Potions Master

Name: October Marie Potter
Age:12
Year:1
Blood type: Half Blood
House: Unknown
Hair: Straight, long, raven black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Special: She can see peoples true thoughts and feelings by looking in their eyes. She can tell when people are lying . She has much to learn about her power though.
Other: She is Harry Potters twin sister, someone nobody knew existed. When she told people Harry was her brother, everyone thought she was lying because nobody knew Harry had a sister . She is often ridiculed by people. She's been beat up constantly, been called names, and is said to burn people with her eyes. Harry always helped her, even if he got hurt. She was treated no better by the Dursley's than Harry was and was ecstatic when Hagrid took them away from them.

.:Chapter Begin:.

"Harry, We'll never find 9 ¾ . There isn't one, in fact." I said as we stood at Platform 9.
"I know...but maybe its hidden?" He asked, unsure of himself. I then saw a boy run through a wall.
Harry! Look! Those boys have owls! One of them ran through the wall!" I said, pointing excitedly. Harry turned just in time to see another one go through.
"Cool."
I saw a woman directing the boys. She had frizzy red hair and she was plump. I walked over and tapped on her shoulder.
"Pardon me, but does the wall lead to Platform 9 ¾ ?" I asked her.
"Yes, is this your first year?"
"Yeah, my twins too." I replied, pointing to Harry.
"Alright, get your brother and I'll help you." The lady said kindly. I later learned she was Mrs. Weasley.
"Oh, Thank you!" I said then gathered Harry and my stuff.

Later, On the train.

A girl named Hermione Granger had joined Ron Weasley, Harry, and myself in our compartment when the subject of our names came up.
"So, who are you guys?"
"I'm October, Harry's twin sister." I said.
"You guys don't look alike." Ron said skeptically.
"Fraternal twins." Harry and I said together.
"Who are your parents?" Hermione asked.
"Uh...our parents. Lily and James Potter died a long time ago." I whispered, Mum and Dad was a touchy subject for us.
"Your Harry Potter? I never knew he had a sister!"
"No one ever does." I grumbled. We were already changed in our uniforms.
"Bloody hell, I'm sorry, October." Ron said uncomfortably.
"Call me Toby. It's no problem, but I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I said then walked out.

On my way back to our compartment, I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone's rock hard chest.
"Damn it! That’s gonna bruise. Eh. Sorry bout that, I need to pay attention." I said, my cheeks tinged pink from embarrassment. I stood up and looked at the man. His eyebrow was cocked and he scowled in a disapproving manner. I looked into his eyes only to immediately look away. His eyes held so much pain and sadness I could hardly bear it.
"What's your name, girl?" He spat, obviously pissed.
"October. October Potter."
"..." He was speechless.
"I'm Harry Potter's twin."
"Run into me again and you'll have detention. Double if I hear such foul language again." He growled.
"Yes mister...uh..." I trailed off looking at the man, though avoiding looking directly in his eyes. I instead focused on his eyebrows.
"Professor Snape." He spat.
"Yes Professor." I said wide eyed and quickly skirted around him, trying my hardest not to touch him, though it couldn't be helped when his elbow touched my cheek. I was up to his fore arm. After I made it past him, he still hadn't moved, I ran back to our compartment, I almost passed it I was going so fast. I opened then slammed the door, terrified of the pained man named Professor Snape.
"Toby? What's wrong?" Hermione asked.
"Guys, never ever, EVER piss of Professor Snape." I said wide-eyed.
"Bloody hell."
"What did you DO?" Harry asked.
"I was on my way back and I ran into him. Which I don't recommend, his chest is rock hard. I cursed then said I was sorry. He asked who I was and I told him. He stayed silent, obviously surprised and I told him I was Harry's twin. He then said 'run into me again, and you'll get detention, double if I hear such fowl language again.' I then said yes and he told me who he was. I skirted around him then ran back here." I explained, sitting next to Harry with my head on the window.
"Bloody hell. School hasn't even started and your already making teachers hate you. Not even my brothers could do that." Ron marveled.

Sorting

"Harry Potter." My brother’s name was called. I pat him on the shoulder as the room quieted. Harry went up and the talking hat was placed on his head.
"Hmm yes...quite a mystery. Very brave, Not Slytherin eh? Well, let’s see then...GRYFFINDOR!" Harry smiled and sat next to Hermione.
"October Potter." The room gasped and I felt exceedingly uncomfortable. I sat on the stool and Prof. McGonagall put the hat on my head. I wondered how many people had put this on...
"GRYFFINDOR!!" The hat yelled without hesitation. The whole table screamed and I ran over to Harry.

It was now Ron's turn.
"Another Weasley eh? I better put you in...GRYFFINDOR!" Ron put on this huge smile and ran over to us.

After the sorting, an old man came up on stage.
"Hello new students, and welcome to Hogwarts. I am Professor Dumbledore, your headmaster. I would like to introduce the other professors. Here, we have Hagrid, our games master. Professor Sprout, herbology. Mr. Filch our grounds keeper. Professor Flitwick, spells. Madame Pomfrey, head of the hospital wing. Madame Hooch, she is the Quidditch referee and she teaches first years how to fly on brooms. Professor McGonagall, transfiguration. Professor Snape, Potions. And last, but not least, Professor Quirell, Defense Against The Dark Arts. Now, let’s have a wonderful year and dig in!" As he said his last words, food appeared on the table. Everyone started piling their plated with the food, but I was a bit skeptical to eat food that appeared out of thin air.
"Toby, why aren't you eating?" Harry asked.
"I...I am scared too. It just kinda...popped out of nowhere." I answered hesitantly. Harry laughed and said
"Toby, it's fine. Just eat. I promise it won't hurt you."
"Okay..." I mumbled and grabbed a fried chicken leg. I wasn't all that hungry, so I picked at it.
"October, now what's wrong?" Harry sighed.
"I...I'm just not all that hungry is all." I replied.
"Alright. But promise me you'll eat some breakfast tomorrow."
"Promise Harry." I smiled. He went back to eating. I got up and exited the great hall, wanting to explore the castle grounds. I found my way out side and followed a winding path. It lead to a lake. I sat under a tree that was by the water’s edge and relaxed. This was my new place.

Snape's POV, before October left.

I was eating when Dumbledore nudged me.
"Yes?" I asked boredly, looking at him.
"Follow Miss Potter, make sure she doesn't get lost." He said. I looked up to see her leaving the hall.
"Fine." I muttered and slipped out of the hall. She walked outside and towards the Black Lake. I followed at a safe distance.
Why was I doing this? I look like a stalker. I thought bitterly as she sat down under the tree I sat at during my break period. She sat for a while until I realized she fell asleep. Damn it! Why does this always happen to me? I thought then picked up the sleeping figure bridal style. I walked back up to the castle and walked to Minerva’s office. I carefully knocked, trying not to drop the girl.
"Come in."
"Can you open the door for me?" I grunted. I heard footsteps and Minerva opened the door.
"Goodness Severus. What did you do to the poor girl?" She asked rushing me inside. I put her on the couch.

October's POV Black Lake

As I sat and watched the lake, I slowly fell asleep. I wasn't totally unconscious as I had a sensation of being held bridal style by someone. I drifted asleep but drifted out of it when I heard
"Could you open the door for me?" I couple minutes later, I heard another voice.
"Goodness Severus, what did you do to the poor girl?" I felt myself being put on a couch as the voices continued.
"Nothing, she fell asleep at the Black Lake." The man called Severus snapped.
"Were you following her?" The woman voice asked suspiciously.
"Under headmasters orders." Severus replied.
"Okay, I shall take her to her dormitory. You may go, Severus." I drifted back to sleep only to be shaken awake. I sleepily opened my eyes.
"Professor McGonagall?" I mumbled.
"Wake up, dear. I must get you to your room." I unsteadily got up and turned toward the door to see that the person hadn't left yet. It was Snape. I suddenly snapped awake. I was being carried by him?! I shook it out of my head, I need to sleep. I walked over to the door, McGonagall behind me. Me, being the clumsy girl I am, tripped over my own feet and flew forward, only to hit my head against Snape's chest again. I then fell backward. I sat on the ground nursing my head as I heard quiet giggles from behind me. Snape glared down at me and hissed at him. It was involuntary and I soon realized my mistake.
"Professor, I'm so sorry, I just...it's what I do when people glare at me. You see, I had many bullies and..." I trailed off as I fainted, I had been short of breath and my head had been hurting something awful.

3rd Person POV

Both professors stared as October hissed then immediately started apologizing, saying she had had many bullies. But their mouths dropped, well, Minerva’s did when she fainted. Severus scooped her off the ground.
"I'm taking her to the hospital wing." Severus mumbled as he looked down at the limp figure in his arms. A bruise was already forming on her forehead. Was my chest really that hard? He wondered as Minerva agreed. Severus walked swiftly out of the office and down toward the hospital wing.
"My goodness, What happened?" Madame Pomfrey asked as Severus gently laid October on a hospital bed.
"Oc...Miss Potter hit her head." Severus answered, he almost called her 'October'.
"On what?" She asked, moving to her potions wall.
"Err...my chest." He muttered, feeling very embarrassed, though he controlled it. October started muttering.
"I love you too Severus..." She sighed, then rolled over. Madame Pomfrey and Severus stared at her with wide eyes.
"My goodness....Severus...I think Albus may want to know about this."
"Indeed." Severus left quickly. He was shocked, scared, but most of all, angry. How could she even dream that? My love for Lily will never die. Then a thought occurred to him. Why did she dream that? So many questions ran through his head as he walked towards Dumbledore's office.

October woke up, scared and confused. She had had a dream that Prof. Snape had told her he loved her and she said it back. She was also sickened. A 35 year old man with a 12 year old girl? Ewe. She thought.

Severus knocked on the headmasters door.
"Come in."
Severus walked in and saw Albus sitting at his desk, smiling mischievously. Oh, how Severus wanted so much to wipe that smile off his face. Now was not the place nor time to be smiling.
"Headmaster, I come to inform you of something. It involves Miss Potter." Severus said.
"Ah, yes. You come about her dream, yes? I shall tell you something. October is destined to fall in love with you, and you her. Don't interrupt, I'm not finished. But you must know that she holds a great power, a power that could turn the world to chaos if she doesn't use it wisely. Severus, you must teach her to control her power, help her to not become corrupted by power. She needs you, and you need her." Albus said, smiling.
"I do not need that Gryffindor brat." Severus snapped then stormed out of the room. Albus sighed. He knew Severus wouldn't like it, but she was his new Lily Evans, whether he liked it or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, the first chapter's a bit crazy, but it slows down a bit...but they don't get much shorter! I hope you like Comment. Subscribe. Whatev's :D