Status: Active

Bring It to Your Lips

Smoke Bombs and Spiders

Once you all got everything you needed you all sat down and waited for the movie to start.
“I hate these previews.” Jenna groaned as she flung her head back.
“Same.” Dan agreed as he reached into his back pocket. And pulled out the smoke bombs.
“Which color is the coolest?” he asked Jenna.
“….oh my haha.” she said.
Dan snickered. “Pick.”
“Purple.” Jenna said as Dan bit the top off of it and launched it a few rows in front of us.
“Dan, what was that!?” Jeremy asked from beside you as people up front began coughing as a purple cloud of smoke engulfed the front of the theater.
“Nothing.” Dan said sinking down in his seat laughing.
“Sure, Dan, only there is a smoke bomb that just flew through the air, so yeah I know that it wasn’t anything.” James laughed as he gently pushed Dan.
“Shh, they don’t know it was me.” Dan said putting a finger to his lip.”
Jeremy shook his head and turned around just as the movie was starting.
“Hey Dan guess what.” Jenna whispered.
“What?”
“You have sexy lips and your piercings are too.” Jenna said.
“Hehe, thanks.” Dan said.
“Shh, the movie is on!” James twitched.

Dan rose his eyebrow and turned to watch the movie. The gang decided to see a scary movie since, well pretty much everyone in the band is adorable and who wouldn’t want one of them holding you when you’re scared? Halfway through the movie a scary part came that actually frightened both you and Jenna since you weren’t expecting it and involved a spider(something both Jenna and you are deathly afraid of).

“AHH!” you shrieked as you buried your face in Jeremy’s warm shoulder.
Jenna totally freaked out and almost jumped on Dan, instead she buried her head into his chest and Dan whispered, “It’s okay, I won’t let the creepy spider get you.”
As your head was still buried into Jeremy you felt a big soft hand gently move your head down to his chest and keep it there. Opening your eyes you saw Jeremy smiling down at you through his adorable blue eyes.
“You okay?” he asked.
“Yeah, sorry.” you said as you started to sit back up again.
“Don‘t worry, it’s ok, you can keep laying your head on me, incase another evil spider comes on, and I don’t mind this at all.” Jeremy grinned as you smiled and went back to laying your head on him.
Your POV
Inside it was like there was one helluva rave party going on in my body. I felt all warm inside and I could definitely feel myself blushing, good thing it was dark. I glanced over at Jenna and Dan from the corner of my eye and saw that Dan was rubbing her head. We went through the rest of the movie in this position which was very comfortable. Jenna went up to go and get some soda about ten minutes after the spider incident and when she came back she got spooked again, only this time she literally jumped on top of Chris.

“Oh my!” Chris laughed as he lifted his hands up while Jenna put her head in her hands and her whole head was close to Chris’s face.

Chris looked at the rest of us and we all just shrugged except for James who was laughing and shaking his head. Chris did what any sweet guy would and wrapped his arms around Jenna as she cried about the wretched movie. Chris just mumbled into her ear and Jenna laughed. Chris smiled and Jenna sat back up. Instead of Jenna getting up the two of them remained in the same position and Chris twirled a strand of her hair while Jenna placed her hand on Chris’s knee which he took in his hand.
The movie ended and we all stood up. Chris and Jenna’s hands were still intertwined and they didn’t realize it until the lights came on and they both blushed and let go. Chris put his hands in his pockets and Jenna grabbed her bag.

“Terrified of spiders, eh?” he asked her leaning down to her ear.
“YES!” she shivered.
Chris snickered.
“Sorry about my skitsyness.” you chuckled and looked down at your converse.
“Don’t worry about it.” Jeremy flashed you a smile which sped up your heart rate by10 times.
“Thanks.” you stared up at him.
In response Jeremy patted you on the head and said, “No problem, buddy.”
Your heart rate returned back to normal. Buddy. Inside you felt a bit crushed by being called his friend. You already knew that it was true, in fact you were one of his best friends he had told you that before. But that part of you that was longing for him in a more romantic way than friendship worried that maybe that was all that the two of you would ever be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate spiders *shivers* Anyone else? :P
Comments are appreciated as always :)