Status: Active

Bring It to Your Lips

Mike Gets a Facefull of Whipped Cream

“Meg, we’re here!” James said as he lightly smacked your arm and proceeded to smack everyone else awake.
“Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy!” he said shaking him awake.
“Ah what is it!?” Jeremy shot right up.
James just stared at him with a big smile on his face. “We’re in Pomona.”
Jeremy gave James a blank stare. “You mean to tell me, that you woke me up and almost gave me a heart attack just to tell me that we’re here!?”
“Yep!” James said as he bounded off the bus and tripped on the last step.
“Hehe, ouch.” he laughed.
Jeremy grudgingly turned over on his side and looked you in the eyes. “Tired?” he asked.
“Very much so, not as bad as some people though.” you said jerking your head towards Jenna and Chris who were still asleep, and were lying next to each other might fairly close might I add.

“Get up you two!” I yelled.
“No…” Jenna groaned as she turned over and almost hit Chris in the face.
Chris opened his eyes and widened them. “That was close.”
“Sorry!” Jenna laughed as she got up and fixed herself and her hair.
Chris sat up and wiped the sleep from his eyes and looked at Jeremy. “What time is it?
“Uh, its eleven.” he said looking at his phone.
“Hmm, this time tomorrow the gates will open and we’ll be going on in two hours.” Chris said getting up.
“Ahh that’s exciting!” Dan said jumping up and shaking his hair everywhere.
“Let’s go!” he said nudging Chris in the side and Jeremy as well and bolting out the door only to trip over James.
“JAMES!” he yelled.
“Yes?”
“What are you doing on the floor?”
“I tripped and fell.” “Can you please get off me Dan?” “It’s not like I don’t love you, just…..not like this…or in this position.” James laughed.
“Ah, yeah, this is um….awkward.” Dan said jumping up and helping James up.

“Wait!”
Everyone froze.
“Can we eat breakfast first?” Chris called out.
“Yeah, I’m starving!” Mike said running into the kitchen to get waffles.
“Nobody touch the cereal, its mine.” Chris said as he strode in and took the cereal box out of the cupboard.
“Your not gonna share?” Jeremy asked.
Chris bit his lower lip looked at the box of cinnamon toast crunch and then back at Jeremy who was looking at him and was holding out an empty bowl.
“Fine.” Chris said pouring Jeremy some cereal and then taking the box for himself.
Jeremy stared at his bowl.
“Rip off.” and went to go take the majority of the milk so Chris would have dry cereal.

“This is your stage.” one of the people working at Warped Tour said showing us to the stage and where our tent would be set up.
“Cool.” James said bouncing on his feet.
The guy rose an eyebrow at James and Dan said, “Don’t worry, he always does that.”

The guy just shook his head and walked away to go and talk to one of the other bands that had arrived on schedule. Even though it was only June it was already pretty hot which made the rest of the tour seem almost unbearable.

“It’s frigging hot, I want ice cream!” Jenna said as she put sunglasses on.
“Same!” Dan said getting giddy.
“Let’s go!” Jenna said linking arms with Dan as they ran off to get ice cream.

The rest of you walked around the grounds and started talking to some of the other bands that were there like Chiodos. Dan and Jenna soon came back with two vanilla ice creams.

“You didn’t get me one?” you asked.
“…..no.” Jenna said.

You stuck your tongue out and James offered to go and take you to get one while the other band members decided how they would set up their merch stand. The two of you came back to find everyone lying on their backs surrounded by boxes and boxes of stuff.

“What happened here?” you asked.
“We got tired, so we decided to lay down and look at the clouds.” Dan said licking his ice cream cone and some of it dripped on his chin which he licked off anyway.
“They are very pretty.” you said as you and James sat down with everybody.
“Remember when you guys just started out?” Jenna asked randomly.
“Yeah…..and now we’re famous I guess.” Jeremy said.
“You guys are, you’re just too modest about it.” the both of you said.

Jeremy shrugged and put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. Out of the corner of your eye you stared at his peaceful form as his chest rose up and down with every breath he took. You felt a slight tightening in your chest followed by a warm feeling. You kinda had this thing for Jeremy. Like, you love this guy kinda thing. He was just so adorable and fun to be around. He could always make you laugh or smile and he has a great voice and plays guitar. What else could you want? The thing is, with most people, they don’t know how you feel. And you don’t know, if they might like you too. Its funny because Jenna feels the same way about Chris. Aren’t you all just a bunch of hormonal people? The answer to that would be a resounding YES!
Sadly the tranquility and thoughts about Jeremy were ruined because you all had to get back up and finish setting up the tent. Once you were done you went back into the tour bus to hang out for awhile. You all played a rather intense game of cards which resulted in a very frustrated Mike to get whip cream shot in his face by Jenna. It was quite funny actually. Mike was losing the game of poker and Jenna was bored so she took a can of whipped cream, and squirted it at Mike. He didn’t appreciate that very much so it soon became a food fight.

“Somebody has to clean up this bus!”
“Jenna!” everyone pointed at her.
“What?” “No!” she laughed.

After about a half hour of fighting she ended up cleaning up all the food while the rest of the band and yourself went to the back room.
“Who wants to go to the movies?” Jeremy piped up.
“ME!” a chorus of people called out.
“Don’t think you’re going without me!” Jenna appeared in the doorway with her hands on her hips.
“Darn, so close.” Chris squeezed his index and thumb together.
“Shut up.” Jenna laughed as she pulled him by the arm.
“Ok then, let’s go!” Jeremy said as you all got off the bus yet again, to go to the movies which was sure to be a fun time since you saw Dan sneak smoke bombs into his pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm having a creativity surge today lol. I'll probably post one more chapter today