Status: Active

Bring It to Your Lips

First Day of Warped Tour

“Time to get up guys!” the Devil Wears Prada’s tour manager called.
“Whyyyy?” Dan groaned as he curled up in a ball.
“Because, you have to get ready for your show!”
“Fine!” Dan said as he stomped off to the bathroom.
“Everyone else get up too!” he yelled.
“Ugggh.” you all said as we gradually started getting up.
“You don’t have to get up with the rest of us you know.” Chris said to Jenna as Jenna sat up and rubbed the sleep from her tired brown eyes.
“I know, I’m only probably gonna get up on the first day, the day we’re in our hometown, and the last day.” she said as she grabbed a change of clothes.
“Why is that?” Jeremy asked.
“Because those days are special!” Jenna said as if it were obvious.
“Ah, I see.” Jeremy said as he offered to bring you breakfast seeing as you were too lazy to move from your place on the couch.
“Thanks!” you called.
“Your welcome!” Jeremy yelled back as he started making the waffles.
Chris walked into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal which he ate in a matter of seconds.
“Why do guys eat so fast?” Jenna asked.
“Cause…..actually I don’t know why.” Chris said as he grabbed a shirt and replaced his old shirt with it and plopped down on the couch next to me.
“You’re not going to change your jeans?” you asked him.
“No, they’re not dirty.” he said.
“Ok then.” you said as Jeremy came back in with his and your waffles.
“Thanks.” you said as he handed you the plate.
“Your welcome, they’re chocolate chip.” Jeremy said as he sat down next to you.
“Awesomeness!” you laughed as you began to cut it into smaller pieces.
“Why didn’t I get any waffles?” James whined when he realized that you and Jeremy had waffles.
“Because you were still asleep.” Jeremy said as he put a piece of his waffle in his mouth.
“Oh, I still think you should’ve taken the courtesy to leave it next to me.” James said as he got his own breakfast and Dan came out of the bathroom dressed and went to get food.
Once you had all eaten breakfast and had all gotten dressed you went out to the stage to set up the tent.
“It’s not too hot out yet.” Dan said as he put sunglasses on. “Bright though.”
“Yeah, well c’mon let’s finish this up.” Chris said as he put a box on the table.
“So…..how was that dare?” Dan asked Chris while unpacking a box of shirts.
“The kiss?”
“Yeah.” Dan said.
“It was pretty random, but yeah, it was good.” Chris answered back.
“Oh, that’s cool.” Dan said finishing his last box.
“We’ll have to do truth or dare again.” Chris said as he unpacked several shirts.
“Yeah.” Dan said as James and Mike came over.
Dan smiled. “Ready to go onstage in just your underwear?”
“Not really.” James said glaring at Mike.
“Hey, you picked dare.”
“I know.” James said.
“Better go and strip down then.” Chris laughed.
“I shouldn’t have even put clothes on.” James mumbled as he walked away.
“You guys better come backstage, we’re on in 20.” Mike said.
All of the Devil Wears Prada were backstage and ready to go except for James.
“I’m not doing it!” James said standing firmly in his shoes.
“You have to.” Mike said.
“Fine!” James said as he took off his shirt and undid his belt.
“Keep going.” Mike urged.
James looked up. “It’s almost like you WANT me to get naked, Mike.”
“Oh, burn!” you and Jenna yelled.
“No, its just you got dared to!” Mike defended himself.
“5 minutes guys.” one of the stage techs ran by not even noticing James and his lack of clothes.
“Ughh.” James said as he took his pants off and handed his shirt, belt, and pants to Andy.
“Why are you giving them to me?” he asked.
“I don’t know, just put them somewhere.” James said.
Andy threw them to the side of the stage next to a speaker and walked onstage. James just bit his bottom lip and walked on after Andy. The rest of the Devil Wear Prada were about to follow suit.
“You guys will do awesome!” Jenna and you called out.
“Thanks!” Chris and Jeremy said for they were the last ones to walk onstage.
“How’re you doing, warped tour!?” Mike growled into the microphone.
A chorus of yelling erupted from the crowd and also a couple laughs and one of the people called out, “Why is James not wearing clothes?”
Mike just laughed into the microphone and said, “He got dared to do it.”
Cameras clicked and James’s face got a little red since he wasn’t one to walk around in his boxers all day.
“Okay, let’s get this show started with; Reptar King of the Ozone!” Mike screamed.
Dan pounded on his drum set and the rest of the band began playing. From our spot backstage we could see the mosh pit starting up. A few songs later during Hey John What’s Your Name Again? People began crowd surfing which pissed off security. During Jeremy’s second singing part Mike jumped off the stage and into the crowd. Security went through hell trying to get him back onstage. He got back on the stage just in time for his next verse. Several songs later Jeremy gave a speech about God and how he loves everyone, no matter who you are or what sins you may commit.
“We’ve got time for one more song, and I wanna see this place explode when we start playing!” Jeremy yelled out receiving a loud roar.
Shortly after Jeremy stopped speaking the low sound of James’s keyboard began to play. I recognized the notes as the beginning of HTML Rulez D00D. Jeremy was strumming his guitar and stepped up to the microphone.
“Examine these, these beautiful faces, keep singing now, keep singing now.” “Examine these, these beautiful faces, keep singing now, examine these, beautiful faces, oohh.” Jeremy’s soft vocals filled the air as he sang the intro.
Mike jumped in and began his screaming followed by the other members of the band. Sure enough, everyone in the crowd exploded just as Jeremy had requested. More people were crowd surfing and moshing. Security sure looked fed up.
“Let me hear you sing it!” Jeremy yelled.
“For the longest time, I’ve been watching, the world breathe against” Jeremy and the whole crowd sang.
“What lies here,” Mike growled.
During the breakdown everyone gave it their all and once the song was finished the Devil Wears Prada thanked them, said good-bye and walked off the stage. Dan threw his drumstick into the crowd and Jeremy ran back on stage to toss his pick out along with Chris.
“How was it?” Dan said out of breath and his hair all disheveled.
“Amazing!” you Jenna and yelled out.
“Sweet.” Dan smiled as he walked backstage to grab a water.
“Can you pass me my clothes?” James asked.
“Yeah, here” Jenna grinned handing him his clothes.
“Thanks.” James said as he put his pants on first and then proceeding to follow Dan.
Jeremy and Chris came out next and sat down in the middle of the floor, exhausted.
“Tired?” Jenna asked.
Both Chris and Jeremy looked up and nodded.
“Um, you guys have to get off of here now.” one of the managers said.
“Right, sorry.” Jeremy said standing up.
All of you walked off the stage and went to go and sit at the tent where the merchandise was. You sold a few shirts before Dan and Jenna ran off to go and see Cobra Starship. The rest of you went to go and watch A Day To Remember at the stage next to where Cobra Starship was playing. They opened up with the Downfall of Us All and the mosh immediately spread apart.
“Aw, jeez.” Chris mumbled as a guy’s foot kicked him in the side.
James started moshing right away and the rest of us were just head banging along with the lyrics. They ended with their song Monument which was one of your favorites.
“I love this song!” you yelled.
“Heh, me too.” Jeremy smiled.
When they were done we went to go and find Dan and Jenna. Cobra Starship had finished at the same time and they were walking back to the table when we found them.
“Erm, what happened to your eye?” Jeremy asked Dan.
Dan had a slightly bruised eye and he just laughed. “Got punched in the eye, obviously.”
“I can see that.” Jeremy said.
“Well, then, there ya go!” Dan snickered as scratched the back of his head.
“I need a shower.” James whined.
“Don’t we all?” Andy asked.
“Well yeah, but…..I need it first!” James called out.
“No, I do!!” Chris said.
“I dibs first shower!” Dan threw his hand in the air.
“No fair!” Jenna protested.
Everyone looked at her.
“You weren’t even onstage!” Mike pointed out.
“Yeah, but I’m still all sweaty!” she folded her arms.
“You take forever though!” you laughed.
“Shut up!” Jenna said punching me in the arm.
“Whoever gets in first, can go first, I think.” Chris said
“Fine.” Jenna huffed.
We stayed for the rest of the show and quite a few people stopped the Devil Wears Prada if they saw them and asked for pictures, etc. When we finally got back on the bus, the shower duel began….

“Hehe, I’m gonna get there first!” Jenna yelled as she sprinted through the doors towards the back before being grabbed by Dan.
“Woah no you don’t, I think since I was pounding on those drums all day I should get to go first!” Dan said smiling sweetly.
“…..well….I guess its only fair that-” Jenna began but got cut off by James who screamed, “Hey, I spaz out on that keyboard, I deserve it!”
“Nuh uh!” Both Jenna and Dan said with Dan still holding Jenna from behind.
Nobody noticed Mike sneak quietly to the back and lock the bathroom door until we heard it shut and then you all just looked at each other and said, “I hate Mike.”
♠ ♠ ♠
More readers/comments would be epic :) Please let me know what you think!