Status: Active

Bring It to Your Lips

Heading to the Troubador

Jenna and Chris…making out, go figure.
“Jenna!” you yelled.
“Chris!” Jeremy yelled after you.
“Owww!” they both yelled at the same time when they looked up and hit their heads.
Jeremy and you just snickered and asked them where everyone else was. They said that they went back on the bus to play video games and they had stayed behind.
“Should’ve known something was going on back here.” Jeremy grinned evilly.
“Why’s that?” Chris asked fixing his hair.
“The bus-” Jeremy thrust his palm on the side of it, “was shaking a bit.”
“Oh.” Jenna laughed.
“Hey, its not like we were…. you know!?” Chris cracked up.
“True.” you said giggling.
“Meg, help me with this real quick?” Jenna looked you in the eyes.
“Yeah, sure.” you said moving over as Jeremy and Chris went back on the bus.
“So….how’d that come about?” you asked as soon as you could tell that Chris and Jeremy were gone.
“Well, you know, I like Chris, but I like Dan too….” she began.
“Yeah.” you said egging her on.
“Well, I figured I would give Chris a shot, since I like him, and since that truth or dare game where we kissed, which was HOT!” She yelled.
Several heads poked out of the front door towards us and I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Who and or what is hot?” Dan asked.
“You’re all just hot!” Jenna screamed. “Except for Andy and Mike!” she quickly added.
Jeremy, James, Dan, and Chris just gave her a thumbs up and went back inside while Mike and Andy just shook their heads at all the nonsense.
“Nice.” you laughed.
“Pshh, I know.” she agreed as you checked the remainder of the boxes and stacked everything back in its correct place.
“Wanna go back in?” you asked taking a bottle of water of a box and taking the cap off.
“Yeah, its hot.” Jenna fanned her cheeks.
“Over exaggerating a bit?” you chuckled.
“Maybe, maybe not.” she bit her lip as the two of you walked back on the bus.

When you got back on the bus there were chips scattered everywhere and Chris and Mike were arm wrestling.
“Woah, what happened here?” Jenna asked as you guys entered.
“The Devil Wears Prada happened.” you snickered as Mike beat Chris.
“No, Chris you lost!” Jenna whined.
“He cheated.” Chris said pointing at Mike.
“Sure, I did.” Mike said as he walked off looking smug.
Chris gave us a blank stare. “See, he cheated, you believe me right?”
“Yeah, of course!” you both said in unison.
“Yes!” Chris said as he jumped up and went to get cereal.
James and Dan were in a rather intense staring contest. Jenna and you sat down on the couch next to them and began to stare at them.
“Don’t-make-me-laugh.” James said out of the corner of his mouth.
“Why would I do that?” Jenna put her hand over her heart.
“Cause, it’ll- make -me-lose-and-then-Dan-will-win.” James said.
“Ohh, I see.” Jenna said leaning back.
“So, Meg, what’d you think of James playing onstage in his underwear?”
“Personally, I thought it was quite sexily entertaining.” you replied giggling.
“Mhm yes me too, if only one of them would wear a tutu now.” Jenna smirked.
James’s face got red and he started laughing and…blinked.
“Hah!” “I win!” “I win!” Dan started dancing around and kicking his legs up in the air.
“Hey, you did that on purpose!” James pointed his finger at Jenna.
“Did not!” “It’s a very legitimate question and answer.” she defended herself.
“Sure.” James grinned as he attacked Dan and tackled him to the ground ruining his victory dance.
“GAHH!” Dan yelled as James took him down along with several cups sitting on a pile of Cds.
“James!” “You spilt sprite on me!” Dan groaned.
“Hehe, my bad.” he snickered as Dan frowned at his soaked shirt around his stomach area.
Sighing Dan took his shirt of getting a “whoop” from Jenna and a short whistle from you. Dan turned around to face you and Jenna and chuckled then threw his dirty shirt in a pile that had a bunch of other dirty clothes in it.
“Should I just not even bother to put a shirt on?” he asked.
“I wouldn’t.” Jenna said.
Dan shrugged and then put James in a headlock.
“The Scorpion Deathlock!” Jeremy yelled as he plopped down on the floor to watch.
“That’s a song by us!” James said trying to shake Dan off of him.
“I know, that’s why I said it, cuz he put you in a “headlock”.” Jeremy laughed.
“Oh, right.” James snickered.
“Such children.” Jenna shook her head.
“Oh, c’mon, you like it.” Dan laughed as James jumped on his back.
“And, you love wrestling.” you said glanced at Jenna.
“Both are true…..” she trailed off as she tackled you off the couch and onto the floor.
“Woah, chick fight!” Dan said holding his hand in front of James’s face signaling him to stop.
Jeremy just laughed as the rest of TDWP came in to watch.
“There’s nothing to watch here!” you laughed as Jenna tickled you in the ribs causing you to lose your breath and convulse for a minute because tickling is your major weakness..
“Grrrr, no fair!” you said as you poked her in the neck with your pinky because being best friends for so long you knew that she hated when people came with a 5inch radius of her neck.
“AHH DON’T TOUCH MY NECK!” she yelled and twitched.
You stood up and put your arms up declaring yourself the winner and Jenna continued to randomly twitch on the floor. Then….she swiped her leg under yours and you fell on top of her.
“Dogpile!” James yelled as he jumped on top of me.
“Oooof.” Jenna and you breathed as the rest of the guys piled on.
“Okay, off, I can’t breathe!” Jenna yelled.
One by one we all got up and Jenna just rolled over on her side and said, “You guys almost killed me.”
“Aww, like we would do that.” Chris said offering his hand to her.
“Only cause you guys are hardcore Christians!” she said as she took his hand and he pulled her up to her feet.
“Haha.” Jeremy laughed. “That’s a cool way to put it, I guess.”
“Yes, it is.” you agreed.
“What time are we on?” Andy asked coming out of nowhere.
“3:30.” Mike said.
We all glanced around looking for a clock but were unsuccessful.
“Guys, let’s GO!”
“….I guess it’s almost 3:30.” Chris said as everyone piled off the bus and ran to the stage.
“I’m out of breath now.” Jeremy panted.
“That sucks, since you gotta run all over the place.” Jenna said.
“Yeah.” he said trying to regain his breath as Attack Attack finished up their last song; Catfish Soup.
“You’re on.” a guy apparently named BILL, said as he ran by.
“Ok….” James said as the guy ran to the far end of the stage.
“Go put on an as always, fantastic show!” you yelled as they all saluted us and ran out.
While we were hanging out backstage you and Jenna got to meet Attack Attack and congratulated them on a great last song(since that was all you heard) and they thanked you guys and told you to enjoy Warped Tour. 45 minutes later the guys came backstage and you and Jenna gave them all hugs despite their rockstar sweatiness.
“I hope our next city is colder.” Jeremy said shaking his hair.
“Yeah, same here.” James said as he rung out the bottom of his shirt.
“Gross.” Jenna winced.
“Well, that’s what happens when you rock like we do!” James said.
“I know, but it’s still gross.” she said.
James just shrugged and got a bottle of water.
“Hey, all of the bands are having a big start of Warped Tour Party tonight, you guys should come!” said Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship.
“Sweeeet!” Jenna high fived him.
“Where at?” Chris asked.
“It’s gonna be at the Troubador.” Gabe said.
“HELL YEAH, WE’RE GOING!” Jenna yelled.
“Why the extra emphasis on it?” Dan asked.
“Because, I love the Troubador!” she said as if it were obvious and everyone should love the Troubador.
“Ok.” Dan laughed.
“It starts at 8.” he said.
“Ok, cool, we’ll be there then.” Mike said.
“Nice, see you all there!” he waved as he walked away.
“Ah, we get to party at the Troubador with all of these bands!” Jenna said.
“I know, its gonna be great!” you exclaimed.
“We better go back on the bus and tell our crew then.” Mike said as we all walked back to the bus.
A few hours later…….
“I’m so excited!” Jenna exclaimed as she was looking for a shirt to wear.
“Me too!” you snickered at Jenna’s spastic motions while you were also looking for an outfit.
“How do I look?” Dan asked walking in.
You both looked up at Dan who was wearing neon green skinny jeans and a black button up shirt with a matching green tie.
“You should wear my sunglasses!” Jenna said handing them to Dan.
Dan put them on and made a cute face.
“Very sexy.” Jenna said.
“You look very cute, Dan.” you laughed.
“Thanks!” he bounded off to go and gloat to the other guys about how awesomely dressed he was.
“Hmm, I’m gonna wear this.” Jenna said holding up a black KISS tank top and a belly shirt with denim skinny jeans, and black heels.
“That‘s intense.” you said rummaging for your own clothes to wear.
Finally you found a decent outfit to wear for the night so you went and got changed and then straightened your slightly wavy hair. You even put on a little make-up, something you don’t usually do. You were wearing black skinny jeans with a purple skirt over it and a purple and gray starred shirt with a girl-version of a vest in black(one of those short ones that are only half the size of a regular one) and converse. Jenna did her hair half up half down and wore dark make-up. The guys were all ready and were looking adorable as well like they always do.
“Let’s roll!” Jenna yelled as the bus made its way to the club with everyone cheering excitedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Many many months since my last update. I'm not sure if anybody reads this but I felt compelled to update.