Status: Will update if liked :D

Princess, why you so contagious?

Your Beautiful

Ash POV

I wake up in the morning with a massive hangover and a hard on, the only thing I remember when I was drunk is making out with Justin and the rest is just a blur, I don't open my eyes because I know the sun will be glaring in the window, I roll over and my body collides with Justin's.

'Morning' he mumbles, I feel him get up and hear him close the curtains, he gets back in the bed and wraps his arms around me.

'School in an hour' he groans.

'Mmm good thing I have a free first' I yawn.

'Mmm I have History' he whines.

'Well don't go to History, lets just go back to sleep' I say falling asleep again.

Someone shakes my shoulder.

'Fuck off' my voice is muffled by the pillow.

'Ashy wake up' Justin says straddling me, god he's cute, his hair is sticking up every where and his eyeliner is smudged.

'Your so cute' I giggle and pull him down for a kiss.

'I thought I'd wake you up, school is in half an hour' he smiles down at me, I buck my hips because having him half naked on top of me made me hard.

'Ash' he says in a stern tone crossing his arms.

'Come on Jus, you made me hard now fix it' I demand.

He obeys and pulls the sheets down, he pulls my underwear nearly off and puts my dick in his mouth and starts to suck, I thrust into his mouth but he holds my hips down.

'Juuusssttiiinnn' I whine, he ignores me and keeps sucking.

'FUCK!' I scream when I cum, Justin comes back up with a grin on his face.

'Was that good?' he winks.

'You have no idea' I say running my hands through his hair

'Do you wanna come shower with me?' he asks hoping off the bed.

'That's a dumb question' I jump out of bed.

He runs into the bathroom and I follow lazily behind, when I walk in Justin is fully naked and turning the shower on, my eyes bulge out of my head as I stare at his beautiful body.

'Baby you beautiful' I say softly, he giggles and grabs my hand, pulling me in the shower.

I wash my hair and Justin starts ticking me. I scream.

'J-Justin stop STOP' I squeal.

'Okay' he kisses my nose and I scrunch it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to update.
Check my co-write 'But You Said Forever' If you love Ferard :)
<3 Brooke.