Status: In progress.

Turn It Into Magic

Pogo's Got A Secret

"Trent! Tr- Oh shit." Marilyn stopped running as soon as he turned the corner and was greeted by Trent and Tim in a heated liplock.

Trent pushed Tim back from him and wiped his face. "Shit Marilyn, you were here ten minutes ago! What do you want?"

"Well fuck, I just thought you should know that Daisy and John are both gone with no sign of either of them," Marilyn snapped.

Trent's eyes widened. "What the hell do you mean?!"

Marilyn rolled his eyes. "I mean that Pogo probably got them, and we need to go find them and get Daisy back, at the least."

Trent and Tim stood up and all three men gathered their dart guns and various other semi-harmless weapons while Trent questioned Marilyn.

"When did they get them?"

"Somewhere from the time I left to the time I got back."

"So like, twenty minutes?"

"That's right."

"Where's the first place we should start looking for them?"

Marilyn sighed, annoyed. "I don't know Trent, you're the team leader or whatever, not me."

Trent looked to Tim, who shrugged, letting Trent know that he wasn't going to be participating in the conversation. Finally, Trent said, "Well, we should probably head back there to see if they left anything. If we find something, we'll follow it. If not, we'll just go to their headquarters."

Marilyn shrugged. "Sounds good enough to me."

__________

"You sure this is a good idea?" Abi asked quietly as they snuck down the halls of the hospital. She was in the lead followed by Ginger with Elizabeth creeping up behind them both.

"I don't see why it would be a bad thing. We're neutral. Neither side can take us hostage and affect the other side. So they wouldn't bother with us," Ginger assured her.

Abi sighed, "If anything happens, I'm going to castrate you, Ginger."

"You could try," Ginger scoffed. "I think I hear them up ahead."

Abi turned the corner without a sound or checking to see what was going on. Before she could process what was going on, Elizabeth had shoved her to the floor and something smacked into the wall behind them.

"POGO, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Abi shouted, grabbing the shoe that had been shot and throwing it at the keyboardist with all her might. Pogo, Twiggy, John, Zim, and Elizabeth were all cracking up as Abi continued to scream senseless things at them.

"What was that thing?" Elizabeth asked through laughs, standing up to see what Pogo had in his hands.

"This," he said, holding out the contraption for her to see, "is a potato gun that shoots shoes."

"That's so cool! Can I try it?" Elizabeth asked as she sat down next to Pogo.

"Hell no! This is mine," Pogo said, selfishly holding the gun to his chest.

"You're an ass," Elizabeth said, looking straight into Pogo's eyes. She stood and walked over to Twiggy instead. "Hey Twiggs, what's up?"

Abi sighed and turned to Ginger. "Just go do whatever it was that you needed to do."

Ginger nodded and ran over to John, who jumped up and gave the other man a hug. Abi rolled her eyes and went to sit down somewhere.

"What the fuck is that?" Abi yelled in surprise, pointing at Daisy, who was tied to the door, half asleep.

"Shh!" Pogo hissed as he glared at Abi. "Marilyn doesn't know we took him yet."

"What do you mean?" Abi asked with eyes narrowed by suspicion. She looked around the room to see John's eyes were wide with something along the lines of fear as he shook his head at Abi, urging her not to continue.

"Well," Pogo began hesitantly, "John got... lost. Marilyn and Daisy found him and... they put him in a cage. So, Twiggy and I, we went over there and got John back."

"Did they do anything to you?" Ginger asked, holding John out at arms length to inspect him. "Did they hurt you?"

"No, no, I'm fine. They messed up my clothes, but that alright. I'm fine," John repeated.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?!" Ginger yelled. John winced and smiled sheepishly at him.

"Well, I didn't want to worry you. I was gonna tell you later," John replied, looking at Pogo for guidance. The keyboardist just shrugged and started playing with his gun some more.

Finally, Zim looked up and replied, "You have ten minutes to sort this out in one of the bedrooms. Ten minutes. Use it wisely."

Ginger and John looked at each other. The drummer grabbed John's hand and dragged him into the nearest bedroom and slammed the door.

"Ten minutes!" Zim called. He shook his head and examined his gun, making the last touch ups with the black nail polish.

"I swear, Zim, you're gonna wind up dropping that gun and fucking up the paint job. You should have just left it how it was," Pogo muttered. Abi took a place next to Elizabeth, who was chatting quietly with Twiggy and watched Pogo and Zim.

"Yeah, well at least it'll look better than your shitty gun," Zim shot back. He dabbed some black polish on a bare spot on the gun.

"I gave you that gun and I wanted it back, but now it looks stupid because you painted it," Pogo muttered like an angry child.

Zim looked up and stared at Pogo with narrowed eyes. "Seriously, Pogs? You should have said something two hours ago, when I started painting the damn thing. Besides, you sound like a bitch when you whine like that."

"At least I'm not vain," Pogo said with a smug smile, going back to playing with his gun.

Zim stopped painting and glared at Pogo. "I'm not vain, asshole."

"Oh yeah? Because spending an hour doing your hair and makeup in the morning isn't vain," Pogo said sarcastically.

"No, it isn't."

"All right," Pogo shrugged. "It's gay."

"I'm not gay, either, asshole," Zim snapped. This caught the attention of Elizabeth and Twiggy, who halted their conversation to observe what was going on.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever you say, Zim," Pogo said, shrugging. "I mean, 'cause all the straight guys own makeup and fishnet shirts."

Accusingly, Zim looked up. "Oh, and I suppose you're not gay, even though you've got your fair share of lipstick and fishnet."

"You know, I don't see why it matters," Abi piped up. "Seriously. If sexuality mattered, we'd all know where everyone else stood."

Pogo stared at Abi for a moment. "Were we talking to you?"

"Pogo, don't be a dick," Twiggy scolded him.

"Coming from the man fucking Marilyn Manson," Pogo mumbled to himself.

"You're in denial," Twiggy stated smugly. At this, Pogo whipped around to glare at the bass guitarist with the smirk on his awkward features.

"I am not in denial," he said, accentuating each word.

"Oh really?" Twiggy asked. "'Cause, if I'm not mistaken, I happened to hear a certain someone moaning John's name as they got off yesterday."

"Who, Zim?"

"No, Pogo. You," Twiggy said gently, as if that would help Pogo digest the information with grace.

Still, Pogo's cheeks turned a very faint shade of pink and he turned away from the small crowd watching him. "I did not do that."

"You're blushing," Twiggy pointed out with an amused smile.

"I am not," Pogo muttered. "And it would be best you shut the hell up, lest you want to watch your back for the rest of your life."

"So it's true." The sentence was more a statement than it was a question.

"...No," Pogo said, trying to casually turn himself so that no one could see his face.

"For Christ's sake, just admit it, Pogo, and I'll leave you alone!"

"I have nothing to admit," Pogo said stubbornly.

"Obviously you do, or you wouldn't be blushing."

"I'm not fucking blushing!" Pogo yelled, but began to blush more and more. "You guys are assholes."

Twiggy's grin widened even further. "Then come out and tell us! Tell us, tell us, tell us!"

"Fine... I happen to find John... attractive," Pogo confessed. "But now it's not gonna matter because I'm gonna fucking kill you all. Oh, and by the way, their time is up in there." Pogo jerked his thumb back toward the door of the room that John and Ginger were currently occupying.

Zim, being the closest one to the door, stood and pounded on it. "Time's up! Don't make me send Twiggy in there," he warned.

Twiggy's face fell. "Why me?"

"Because you've... nevermind," Zim said as he sat back down. He began to re-inspect his gun for more holes in the paint.

"You're so... feminine, Zim," Pogo said. The blush on his face had depleted enough that he was able to turn around and face everyone else.

"You've pointed that out several times, Pogo," Zim said absentmindedly.

The door opened, catching everyone's attention, and John and Ginger walked out. John's blonde hair was whipped around wildly from Ginger's soft, groping hands, his makeup messily applied. Ginger's face was slightly flushed and both the men were grinning like fools.

"Got everything... settled?" Pogo asked with a straight face. Had you not been present for their previous conversation, you never would have known that Pogo was infatuated with John.

The guitarist looked to Ginger and back to Pogo. "Yep, I think everything's all good."

"All right," Pogo nodded, turning back to continue watching the halls.

"SPOOKY KIDS FOREVER!" The call came echoing in from a distant hallway, startling everyone.

"Get your guns. Abi, Elizabeth, Ginger; get the fuck outta here!" Pogo directed like a military officer as he jumped up from his sitting position. Zim, Twiggy, and John each grabbed their dart guns and extra foam darts and stood at the ready, taking cover as best they could.

Pogo continued giving orders as he watched the hall in front of him. "Zim, you watch Daisy. Twiggy, you go across the hall from them. John, take cover behind one of the boxes."

Abi, Elizabeth, and Ginger began to run from the hallway, but were stopped just as Trent and Marilyn rounded one of the corners, so they turned back around and ran for cover. Ginger and Elizabeth dived behind one of the many boxes and Abi took cover behind one across the hall from them.

"Well, what do we have here?" Trent said, sauntering out in the line of fire, his gun hanging from his index finger so that it wouldn't raise alarm. "You've got Ginger, Elizabeth, and Abi, too. Hm, that doesn't seem quite fair, now does it?"

"They were visiting. They were just heading back," Pogo explained. "And I suggest you leave, before I shoot you in the face."

"But Pogo, think about it. You have your team, and Daisy, and the other three. It's hardly fair."

"War's not a fair game, Reznor. I'm giving you one last chance. Get the hell out of here," Pogo warned a final time.

"Oh, well, I suppose you're right. But I'll be taking Daisy with me!" Trent spun his gun around on his finger and took aim at Zim and Twiggy, but he was too late. The men in charge of guarding Daisy both began to shoot at Trent and Pogo fired a shoe from his potato gun.

Marilyn, hearing the commotion, peeked out from behind his place pressed against the wall. Immediately, he was shot at by John and barely escaped the dart by whipping back into his previous position.

Seeing Trent collapse due to the fact he had been hit in the shoulder by a shoe was enough for Marilyn. He turned and ran back down the hall, heading for their headquarters to come up with a better plan for rescuing Daisy and dominating the other team.

"Give up, Trent?" Pogo laughed mockingly. Trent didn't respond, for his pride had been hurt, and for another reason. He had seen Tim complete the mission he had sent him on.

Shaking his head, Trent stood and jogged down the hallway, heading for his headquarters.

"That seemed too easy," Pogo said, glancing over his shoulder. "They're gone, but it seemed too easy. Is everyone here?"

"Abi's gone!" Elizabeth cried, pointing at the spot behind the box where Abi had been.

"Fuck! Tim must have got her," Pogo cursed. "Well, it looks like we have to go get her... Twiggy, come on, let's go."

"Wait," Ginger called as Pogo grabbed Twiggy's sleeve and began to pull him down the hall. "What do you want us to do?"

"Go back to your neutral zone. Let us handle this," Pogo said, flashing Ginger a grin.

__________

"Trent, you're an asshole. I don't even know why you're here. You're not a part of Marilyn Manson. I don't even like you," Abi ranted as Trent tied her hands behind her back with a piece of rope. "And don't even get me started on Tim."

"What did I do?" Tim asked incredulously.

"Well for one you kidnapped me!"

"Don't make me gag you," Trent threatened, holding out a piece of cloth in front of her. Abi turned to Tim.

"You do realize he's using you, right? He wants to get in my pants, not yours. And Trent, you're going about the whole business completely wrong. Besides, I'm sure Pogo will be here soon to come get me. He'll probably bring Twiggy or Zim, too."

"Well, he better not ruin my fun," Trent said, a smirk spreading out across his face.

"Trent you ass, that's my job!" Pogo exlaimed as soon as he had kicked open the door. Twiggy dived at Tim, and before he had time to even move, Twiggy had pressed a chloroform soaked rag to Tim's face, knocking him out.

Pogo jumped on Trent's back, wrapping his legs around the singer's waist and his arms around his neck. Twiggy ran to Abi and untied her while Trent and Pogo wrestled.

"Go! Run!" Pogo yelled as soon as Abi's wrists had been untied. Twiggy and Abi bounded from the room as Pogo struggled to shove a rag of his own over Trent's mouth and nose.

__________

"Now that you mention it, Ginger, he really did-"

"You are not going to believe what just happened," Abi said as she was escorted into her office by Twiggy. Elizabeth and Ginger looked up from their places on the floor to see Abi flop down on the couch.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked.

"Tim... kidnapped me. And Trent... Trent tried to have his way with me," Abi sighed. "I need a vacation."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, my lovely readers!
And thanks to Abi, for helping me figure out how to describe John's hair.
xoxo.