Status: In progress.

Turn It Into Magic

Trent and Tim's 'Secret'

"Hey," Abi greeted with a nod as she walked into her room, surprised to see Elizabeth sitting there with a cup of coffee and a book. Elizabeth marked her place and set down the book.

"Hey," she responded, trying to remain emotionless as she looked Abi over.

"What's up?" Abi asked casually, walking over to her closet. She stepped in and rummaged around for something to wear. When she found it, she stripped off the tatters of her clothes and began to change into her pajamas.

"I could ask you the same thing," Elizabeth retorted.

"Really? Why's that?"

"Your clothes are in ruins and you're trembling. Now, what happened last night?" Elizabeth smirked, already having a good idea of what the answer was going to be.

"Oh Jesus Christ, don't act like you didn't watch it! I know you have a camera in Pogo's room!" Abi growled, furiously pulling on her 'working shirt,' which was a Rage Against The Machine t-shirt she stole from her friend's brother.

"Actually, I didn't. I was a bit busy with my own adventures last night. And I didn't put that camera there, you did," Elizabeth clarified, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Adventures? What adventures did you go on?" Abi asked as she closed the closet door.

"I'm not going to tell you until you tell me what happened last night."

Abi sighed, "Ugh, fine. I... I got raped by Pogo."

"You're lying to me," Elizabeth said.

"I am not!"

"Oh really? Because from what I seen, it looked pretty consensual."

Abi and Elizabeth glared at each other until finally, Abi cracked. "Alright, alright. So it was consensual. As far as I remember, it was a great night. It's just terrifying to wake up next to the infamous Madonna Wayne Gacy and find out that both of you are naked and your clothes are in shreds on the floor."

"Ahh. So you didn't speak to him this morning?" Elizabeth prodded.

"No, not yet. I just got the hell out of there. Now, what about your adventure?" Abi asked, sounding like a gossip-hungry little girl.

"Well after Pogo carried you off while you screamed 'Penetration!' Zim and I started talking, and he convinced me to come to his room with him to 'search for a CD.' And that 'search' wound up being much, much more. If you know what I mean," Elizabeth grinned.

"Seems we both got lucky last night," Abi smirked. After that, the door opened and Zim walked in, waving at both the girls.

"G'morning," he yawned, sitting down in a chair Abi had in her room. "What's up? How was Pogo?"

"Pogo was just fine, thank you," Abi stated, forcing the subject to drop. Everyone chatted about what everyone else was probably up to when the door opened again.

"Doesn't anyone knock anymore?!" Abi shouted, throwing a pillow at the intruder. It was Trent, who grabbed it and threw it aside.

"Anyone seen Tim this morning?" he asked, ignoring Abi and looking a little nervous.

"No, not yet. Why?" Elizabeth replied.

"Oh, okay. Well, tell me if you do," Trent said distractedly. He shut the door and walked down the hall, calling for Tim to come out, come out, wherever he was. Inside Abi's room, everyone exchanged glances.

"Well. I wonder what that was all about," Elizabeth said, sipping her coffee once again.

"Not like it matters. It's their problem, not mine. Probably just more drunk people who got laid last night. And from the looks of it, Tim ran off," Abi said.

"Oh thank you for clearing that up, Abi!" Elizabeth said, her voice sickly-sweet with sarcasm, "Because, well...I just couldn't have figured that out by myself!"

"No need to be a bitch about it," Abi muttered just before the door was thrown open again. This intrusion caused her to yell, "KNOCK, MOTHERFUCKER, KNOCK! No, go back out and knock on the doo- No, I'm not kidding! Get your motherfucking ass outta my motherfucking room and knock on the motherfucking door!"

Whoever had burst in stepped out. After a moment of silence, they knocked.

Casually, Abi said, "Come in."

Tim Skold ran into the room, flustered. He threw himself down on the bed, crying and wailing, "Trent! Trent! Oh, Trent!"

"Zim, go get Trent," Elizabeth whispered. Zim dutifully got up and shot out of the door, hunting for Trent Reznor, who could be anywhere in the building by now. Luckily, all Zim had to do was turn a few corners, and there was Trent, running into Tim's room.

"Trent!" Zim called, running after him. He followed him into Tim's room, where he witnessed Trent dive onto Tim's bed. Zim sighed at the pathetic sight, "Trent... Tim just came into Abi's bedroom."

Trent sprang up from the bed, a smile spreading across his face, "Oh, God. Thanks, Zim! Thank you so much!" And with that, Trent began to run to Abi's bedroom.

"Hey, Trent! Wait up a minute!" Zim called after him. Trent turned around to look at Zim.

"Yeah, what is it?" he asked impatiently.

"Just...don't forget to knock."

A confused smile worked its way onto Trent's lips. "Okay. I'll remember that."

__________

Back in Abi's room, the girls and Tim had been joined by Marilyn, Twiggy, Pogo, Ginger and John. They had been wandering the halls in search of an adventure when they heard what they thought was Tim moaning Trent's name, so they had to check it out. They were disappointed to find that it was Tim crying and there wasn't any adventure in the room, but they were too lazy to find something else to do.

Currently, Marilyn and Twiggy were curled up together under a blanket, partially inside a spacious area underneath Abi's desk. Ginger was sitting cross-legged on the floor with John's head in his lap, absentmindedly playing with his lush, blonde hair. The girls were sitting in the same chairs as before and Tim was still wallowing on the bed. Pogo had taken the liberty of dragging Zim's chair over to the bed and was ripping pages out of an empty notebook, crumpling them up, and throwing them at Tim, smirking wider every time one hit him.

A knock at the door split the silence. "Come in!" Abi called and in rushed Trent, looking around frantically for Tim, who had stopped sobbing long enough to see that Trent had walked in.

"Oh, Trent!" Tim cried, running up to the singer and pulling him into an amorous hug. Trent awkwardly hugged back, slightly put off by the fact that there were seven pairs of eyes watching them.

"Uh, hey Tim," Trent said, patting Tim on the back. Tim pulled away at Trent, staring at him with awe-struck eyes. Trent, on the other hand, looked confused and possibly even scared.

"What happened last night?" Abi asked, confused by both of the men's odd behavior. Trent looked at Tim, but found him too captivated to be able to respond. Trent led Tim to the bed and sat down before he was able to speak.

"Well, last night... Tim and I got drunk like almost everyone else, and well... I was kinda... in the mood. So I convinced Tim to come back to my room with me, and well, one the thing led to another and before I knew it, I gave him..." Trent stopped.

"You gave him what, Trent?" Elizabeth asked. When Trent hesitated, she sighed in annoyance. "Trent, the men in the room have probably experienced whatever you're talking about and the ladies have written about it. There is no reason to be so anal about this!"

"Pun intended," Twiggy snickered. Marilyn sighed at his lover's behavior.

"I gave him a blowjob and then he passed out. That's it. And then, in the morning, he looked at me, looked at himself, started crying, and ran out. And now this!" Trent motioned to Tim as if he couldn't believe the whole situation was actually happening. Most everyone in the room nodded thoughtfully, as though they were actually thinking seriously about the situation instead of choking back laughter. Pogo was the only one who let down his facade, bursting out into near uncontrollable laughter.

"That is precious, just precious!" Pogo gasped, slapping his knee as he laughed.

"It's not funny! It's like he's... obsessed with me! And I don't know what to do!" Trent gasped in disbelief.

"You're talking about him like he's not even there!" Twiggy giggled, pointing at the lovey-dovey face Tim was making at Trent.

"He's not!" Pogo cackled. "He's off in La-La-Land, fucking Trent!"

"Hey! He would not be fucking me, even in La-La-Land" Trent yelled defensively. "If it happened, I would be fucking him."

"Oooh, and the sexual tension grows!" Pogo snickered. "You just admitted you'd like to fuck him!"

"Would you fuck me, Trent? Would you?" Tim asked hopefully, his expression and voice slightly resembling a child who wants their mother to buy them a toy.

Trent hesitated, not wanting to hurt Tim's feelings, but not wanting to get his hopes up while at the same time not wanting to lie. He pondered the question for a moment while everyone else in the room waiting anxiously for Trent's answer.

"Sure, Tim. I guess I'd fuck you. Only a few times, though. And it would be with no strings attached," Trent admitted.

"Would you fuck me right now?"

"In front of everyone?" Trent asked, horrified.

"No, no... Come back to my room? I promise, no strings attached," Tim grinned. Again, Trent hesitated, not sure if fucking Tim would be the appropriate thing to do.

Trent sighed in defeat and replied, "Fine. Let's just go."

Tim grabbed Trent's hand and pulled him up off of the bed as quick as he could move and before anyone could blink or come up with a perverted, witty comment, the door was slamming shut behind them.

"It surprised me that he didn't squeal," Ginger muttered.

"He probably is right now. I mean, I wouldn't doubt if he was dancing down the hall in bliss," John laughed.

"Oh, yeah, and you didn't do that after you fucked Ginger? Or Ginger fucked you? Or someone fucked someone?" Marilyn retorted.

"That was after we had a good time. I wasn't happy because of things that could happen. No, no, no! I was reveling in post-orgasmic bliss. That's what I was doing," John shot back, grabbing Ginger's hand in his. Ginger shook his head and closed his eyes, refusing to look at John.

"You still pranced down a hall, which still makes you as gay as Tim," Pogo shrugged. "Whatever your reasoning is, it doesn't matter. You pranced down a hall."

Before Pogo could retort with a smart-ass comment, Ginger sighed, "Why don't we just drop it?"

"You're just upset that I caught you jacking off to a picture of Twiggy's dick!" Pogo yelled accusingly, throwing one of his balled up papers at Ginger.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" John screeched, gracelessly flailing off of Ginger's lap to glare at him in a mix of shock, disappointment, and anger.

"Pogo, you motherfucker! When did I ever do that?" Ginger yelled, standing up to face Pogo, a determination in his eyes that said he wasn't backing down.

"You didn't. I like pissing you off," Pogo snickered. Ginger growled and ran his hands through his hair, tugging on the ends of the strands in annoyance.

"I could kill you sometimes, Pogo," Ginger huffed as he plopped back down.

"You're just gonna take this?!" Twiggy asked. "He's just gonna keep doing it if you don't respond! You gotta fight back! Shut him up!"

"I just...ugh!" Ginger groaned, as he layed on his back. This action was followed by protests from everyone else in the room, including Pogo, which somehow wound up in a chant of, 'no balls!'

"Y'know what? I'll do it if you're not going to!" Abi declared, standing up from her chair. She shot over to Pogo.

"Abi no! Remem-!"

Elizabeth was cut off by the sound of a smack across Pogo's head. The activity and shouting in the room stopped as everyone turned to gape at the biggest mistake Abi had made as of yet.

A sly smirk slid onto Pogo's face. "Hey Abi... remember that one day, a few weeks ago? When you went to hit me? Remember what I told you?"

"Mother of God."

"And you know me... I don't like to break promises."

"Fuck. I'm so fucked."

"You can say that again. Anyway, there's a way you can get out of this. If, of course, you do something for me."

"What? What is it?"

"Well..." Pogo's smirk was growing wider by the second. "You could always give me a blow job. Right here, right now. In front of everyone."

"Fuck you!" Abi exclaimed, finally dropping her hand.

"Well, it looks as if you're taking the long, hard way out then, hm? And trust me. It will be long and hard," Pogo cackled.

"Pogo, isn't there another way?" Abi whined, stepping back from him as he stood up from his chair.

"I'm sorry, Abi. There's no other way." And with that, he swept her up into his arms, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her from the room. In the seconds following, the room was as silent as a morgue.

"Aren't you going to...do anything?" John asked, always concerned for the well being of his friends.

"Do what, John? Go in there and get raped too? I warned her, and that's about the only thing I can do where I can still remain safe," Elizabeth shrugged.

"Well... we'll see how she's doing in a few hours then."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much to everyone subscribed and commenting. It means a lot to me!
Check this out.
xoxo!