Status: Freshman year writing

Never Have I Fallen, But I'm Fallin For You

Bryce Asks Me Out

I love him. I love him so much; it hurts because he’s not here with me when I need him the most. I miss him. I miss MY Brett! He’s mine. Well I want him to be anyway. And watching that skank all over him, I wanted to kill her. Why would Brett do something like that? Is it because he thought I would never love him, and that he should move on? Well the thing is that I’m so damn stupid! I should have listened to him. But I was too pissed to listen to the one I love, kissing some girl. See my dilemma?

I return home faster that I thought I would. I forgot to call Bryce. But I told him at school that I fell asleep as soon as I got home. Which was partially true. The year at school flies by. It soon becomes winter break. There was a white blanket of fresh fallen snow on the cold earth floor. I hadn’t realized how much I missed snow. I loved to just lay there and look at the different patterns of the snowflakes that gently fell onto my hair. I used to do this all the time with……………….with……………………with……………… Brett!! Oh! I missed him. I missed my sexy, good looking, funny sweet, guitar playing, video game loving Brett. I wanted him here with me more than anything. I get up quickly when I started to think about how much fun we used to have together. I try to get up from where I was making snow angels. I start to cry. I didn’t think crying outside in the snow would have penalties until I felt my tears get colder. I run into the house to get some warmth. It hurt to move. One because I was freezing, and two because it hurt to move and think about Brett.

I run upstairs and into the bathroom. I turn on the shower until it was burning hot. Of course I wasn’t going to get in the water at that temperature. I turned it down a little until I felt comfortable. I hop in and hop out. The water felt so good, I didn’t want to get out. But unfortunately I had to. I put on my winter pj’s. They felt soft and comfy. I walk down stairs to the smell of hot cocoa and………………….and………………..fries? What the heck?? “Mom, what on earth are you cooking?” I said confused. “Your favorite.” She said. I knit my eyebrows. “My favorite what?” I said still confused. “My home-made perfectly seasoned curly fries.” She said smiling. “Haha. Thanks mom. Do we still have any fruit left?” I walk over to the refrigerator. “Yeah it should be in the fruit tray in the second drawer.” I pull some watermelon, mango, pineapple, apple, banana, and grapes out. I start to make a fruit salad. “Oooo. That looks good. Can you give me some in a bowl please?” My mom said taking more curly fries out of the oven. “Yeah. Sure thing Mom. Thanks. I really did need this little snack. I emphasized really to make a point. “Everything ok?” Wow she caught on quick. She looked concerned. “Yeah it’s all good.” I said calmly. I was like a pot of bowling water waiting to spill over. I grab my fruit salad and a plate of curly fries. “Thanks again Mom.” I said kissing her on the cheek. She seemed surprised by the gesture. “You’re welcome honey.” I look back to find my loving mother with a smile that filled my heart with joy.

I hurry up stairs. This was the perfect time for a movie. I pop in a random one not carrying. Oh. Great. Really? Transformers. Transformers robots in disguise. Transformers robots meets the eye. Hehe. I’m so weird but I make myself laugh! Anyways………….I continue to watch the movie knowing every line. How sad. I hear a slight beep from my phone. “Now I wonder who that could be.” I said sarcastically. I get off my bed and see who text me. It was…………….Bryce. Go figure. What the hell did he want?

~Bryce~

Hey Ellie. Just wanted 2 no if u wanted to go out on Saturday. Let me no if you do. M’kay. L8e.”

I had absolutely no comment on the subject what’s so ever. I text back.

~Ellie~

Uh hi Bryce. Um ya sure I’ll go out with you. Wut time?”

I pressed send. I have absolutely positively no idea why I said yes. But I had a feeling this Saturday was going to be a nightmare. My life felt like a nightmare that I couldn’t wake up from. So nothing could get worse right? I’m so guna regret those words. Once ya say them, it’s guna get worse times ten. I hear my phone beep. I take a deep breath and open the text.

~Bryce~

Ok Awesome! I’ll pick you up @ 8.

~Ellie~
Ok

I sent it. Wow. I was so nervous. I know that I shouldn’t go out with Bryce, but Brett moved on and so should I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer this time right? Hahahaha-HA. Anyways! Hope y'all like it! =D