Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 03

I walk out of the room, and head to the living room. Hal and Lois were holding hands on the couch. I sit down beside Lois and smile

*

“I was just wondering if, well you know I asked if I could go to the party 2morrow and you said I could. Well I was wondering if Reese and Malcolm could go with me, I promise ill make sure that they don’t break anything, or the law.”

*

Lois looks at Hal and says “Well I guess so why not.” I smile and hug them both. And say “Thank you soo much.” I smirk and walk back to my room. I open the door and smirk “You guys are in.” “I told your parents that I was gonna watch out for you, So Reese no breaking the law, you have to promise me that.”

*

He *sighs* and nod, “You guys owe me big time.” I walk over to my stereo and turn it on. ‘Eat You Up’ Reese and Malcolm stare at you as you dance around your room.

*

Dewey hears the music and runs in and starts dancing. He yells “I Love this song!” I laugh and jump on my bed. Dewey is dancing around in your room and Reese and Malcolm are staring like crazy.

*

Reese sits beside you I look up at him “Got some popcorn?” He laughs and shakes his head. You could see Malcolm swaying. I nudge Reese and point at Malcolm, he laughs.

*

“Malcolm if you wanna dance just dance I don’t care”. He shakes his head and walks out. The song ends and they all leave. I grab my cell and check my messages.

*

There was 1 from your best friend back in Canada, I smile and open the message. It red:

Yo’ what’s going on? How’s life?

*

You message her back: hey nothing much you? Its pretty awesome and you?

*

I turn off my cell and put it in the drawer in your dresser. I walk out of my room and head into Malcolm, Dewey and Reese’s room. Reese was laying on his bed reading a wrestling magazine, I shake my head “Knucklehead.”

*

Malcolm looks at you and laughs, I walk over to his desk and ask “Whatcha doing?” He looks at you and says “Homework.” I shake my head and say “Boring.”

*

I sit beside Dewey who was sitting on his bed looking at the ground. “Whats up Bud?” he looks at you and says “I really don’t know.” I look at him and nod, “ic.”

*

You were bored as hell, it was 8:30 pm, and you didn’t have any idea on what to do. I looked out the window in there room, “Well im gonna go for a walk.”

*

I grab my coat, walk through the living room and walk out the door. I walk along the sidewalk with my headphones in my ear.

*

Something grabs your shoulders, you turn to see Reese. I smile at him and pull out my headphones.

*

“Hey” “Hey” I smile and continue walking him at my side. I look at him and ask “So you excited about the party 2morrow?” He looks at you and says “Ehh, yea sort of.” I laugh.

*

“By the way thanks for getting us in.” I laugh and nod “No problem, anything for one of my best buds.” I laugh and srunch up my nose.

*

He laughs, me and him walk side by side. I look up at the sky “It’s a beautiful night tonight.” He nods. I smile and start to skip.

*

I then stop I pull out my ipod and check the time. You had been walking for about an hour, which really surprised you. You didn’t think it had been that long.

*

I look at Reese and say “Its 9:30, im gonna go back now. Im gonna go to bed at 10.” I laugh.

*

He laughs “Alright lets go.” I smile at him and you guys start walking home.

*

I get home, drop my jacket on the couch and walk to my room. I put on my pajamas, and get into bed. I set my alarm and flick off my lamp.

*

2morrow was gonna be a great day.