Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 04

I wake up in the morning to my alarm clock, I roll my eyes and slowly get up.

*

I walk to the bathroom, I always get up before the boys because of how much time I spend in the bathroom. I take a shower and do my hair.

*

I walk back to my room and put on some clothes, I sit down at the mirror in my room and put on a little bit of make up.

*

I look at the clock, 7:30am. Malcolm should be getting up in about 5 minutes. The last person to get up is Reese.

*

I grab my bookbag, my cell phone and my ipod. I turn off my lights and walk into the kitchen. I sit down at the table and smile at Lois, she looked tired.

*

“Hi Lois how was your sleep lastnight?” she looks at me and *Sighs* “I had trouble sleeping I must admit today im soo tired.” I look at her and nod.

*

I walk over to the fridge and grab my lunch that I had made the night before and put if in my bag. She smiles at me and says “Can you go wake Dewey and Reese.” I nod at her and get up from the table.

*

I quietly walk into the boys room and shake Dewey, he opens his eyes and says “Its that time isn’t it.” I laugh and nod. I then walk over to Reeses bed and shake him.

*

He doesn’t wake so I blow on his ear, and his eyes then pop right open. I laugh and say “Good morning sleepy head.” He rolls his eyes and slowly gets up.

*

Malcolm walks out of the bathroom dressed and everything. I smile at him and say “hey.” He says “Hey” back too.

*

I check Dewey’s bed and he was up, Reese was just sitting in his bed looking at a magazine. I walk out of there room and walk back to the kitchen.

*

I look at the clock on the stove, 7:45. 25 minutes and you would be leaving to go to school. You had some cereal, and then all three off the boys walked out of there room dressed.

*

I smile at them all and get up to put my bowl in the sink. I sit back down at the table tapping my feet. Reese was staring at you. I look down.

*

I get up and say “Well im gonna go, I don’t care if im early ill find something to do, or ill just walk really slow. Cya”

*

You grab your bag and walk out the door. I walk quietly down the side walk, listening to Thunder. I smile as the chorus comes along.

*

Malcolm walks up beside you, I look at him and pull out a head phone “Why’d you leave, you know that were gonna be early.” He looks at you and nods “Yeaa, well its better than being late, and you might want some company.”

*

I smile “Thanks.” Me and him walk to the school, it was now 8:15. I look at him and say “Boy oh Boy.”

*

It was gonna be a long wait....