Status: On hiatus.

What If?

That's Just The Beauty Of The World We Know

"Oh my gosh, really?" Sara's mom semi freaked out. "I knew you were a little excited to be coming out to Pittsburgh, but I had no idea you had a boyfriend here." Her mom stated obviously noticing the license plate on Geno's car.

"Yepp." Sara said rolling her eyes as her mother continued to stare Geno down.

"So you're here to get your things?" Her mother asked as she slid off her gloves.

"What?" Sara asked completely confused at what her mother meant.

"You came to get you're things, your obviously going to be staying with your boyfriend right?" Her mother asked looking directly at Sara, whom just stood there almost forgetting to breathe.

"Yes she stay with me." Geno piped up breaking the silence "Do you need help getting things baby?" He asked & Sara wasn't sure why but when he called her baby her tummy did a complete 180.

"No its fine." Her mother insisted. "I'll help her." She stated before they both made their way into the house. "So how did you meet him?" Her mother asked as Sara began to collect her toiletries that were in the tiny bathroom that was connected to the room she was supposed to stay in.

"Mom." Sara said giving her an annoyed look, she knew deep down her mother would continue to ask until she got an answer so to save time she spoke. "He was on a business trip in Dallas" She began to make up a lie.

"&?" Her mom continued to try & drag it out of her.

"& we were in this coffee shop close to campus he saw me from a cross the room, & he just kept staring. He finally made his way over & asked for my number." Sara said making a mental note to fill Geno in on how they met. "After that we got together every time he was in town & talked on the phone non stop."

"That's adorable." Her mother stated as she helped her zip her suitcase. "So what exactly does he do?" she asked as they made there way towards the door.

"Mother." Sara said sternly as she turned to look at her mom "Why don't you keep some questions to ask him yourself." she said with an angry tone.

"Okay" Her mother said in a faint whisper. "Just make sure you bring him to all the events, like the rehearsal dinner & stuff. I want to get to know him & I know your father would want to meet him." She continued to ramble

"Alright" She said hoping her mother would stop talking before she opened the door. Sara was half expecting the adorable Russian man to be gone & decide that he has better things to do than help his fake girl fiend move into his house. Sure enough he was still there.

"Ready?" He asked after she has loaded her stuff into his car and buckled her seat belt.

"Yes" She said keeping her smile plastered on her face as she waved goodbye to her mother. "Geno you really didn't have to do this." Sara said after a few moments of silence. "This is a lot to take in, we just met yesterday & your practically letting me move in until the wedding is over."

"It's really not big deal. I'm just nice guy, none in Texas?" He asked with a slight grin.

"Actually" She paused "None that would do this, this is way more then what I expected. All I did was leave the bar with you."

"Yes & I said I go to wedding as date, if you living in house with me & being pretend girlfriend is only way to make happen then that what I do." He replied as he pulled into the drive way of his house.

"Okay then." Sara began to talk as they started getting her luggage. "There are somethings I should tell you." She said simply before they headed towards the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates, if you'd like an explanation look at my authors note on my People Always Leave (Sidney Crosby) update.

Comment for more.