Status: On hiatus.

What If?

But There Is A Chance We Are Soul Mates

Sara yawned as she stretched her arms above her head a bit confused as to where she was. The house wasn't familiar at all & she was in someone else's clothes. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes remembering that she had left the bar with a man, Geno, who insisted that she stayed the night. Looking to her right at the side of the bed that was still made perfectly she felt a wave of relief wash over her, she had slept alone. Her bare feet hit the cold wood floor as she saw her dress draped over the arm of a leather chair in the corner. Picking it up she quietly slipped it on leaving the jersey in its place. After making sure her hair was decent & she didn't have make up all over her face she tip toed out of the bed room heels in hand.

"Good morning." She heard a raspy voice, she could immediately tell that it was Geno by the adorable Russian accent.

"Good morning" Sara replied as she looked around trying to figure out where he was. It wasn't long before she noticed the back of his head full of dark messy locks. Slowly making her way to the love seat she took in the sight of Geno in nothing but a pair of boxers. He had a blanket to his left & a pillow to his right, she instantly knew that he slept on the couch. "You didn't have to sleep on the couch." She stated as she gently sat down.

"No big deal" he said brushing off the fact that he was the definition of a gentleman. "If you ready leave I take you home now." He let Sara know as he continued to watch the muted television.

"Sounds good." Sara said before Geno headed towards his bedroom quickly throwing on some clothes. Driving through the streets in the day light made much more sense to her & she easily pointed him in the right direction.

"So what my end of deal?" He asked breaking the silence as he kept his eyes on the road & hands on the wheel. Sara became confused for a moment before realizing what he had meant.

"Well, you know how I'm here for a wedding.. my sisters wedding?" She asked as she looked at the side of his face. He nodded before she continued. "I kind of need you to be my date." She explained. "I totally wouldn't bother but my parents already think that I have someone coming with me... I kind of marked the +1. I know what I had to do is nothing compared to my favor, so I completely understand if you want to back out..." She continued to ramble almost as is she was talking to her self as Geno sat & listened. "I supposed I could show up alone, wouldn't really surprise many people... except maybe" She was cut off by Geno.

"So I pretend to be boyfriend?" He asked completely ignoring everything after the 'I need you to be my date' comment.

"I guess it could be considered the same thing" She said after taking in a deep breath as they pulled on to the side of the road in front of her parents house.

"Okay" He said simply before stealing her cell phone & entering his number "You know where find me" He said with a smile. She gently nodded her head returning the smile as her hand made its way to the handle.

"See you." She said kindly as she began to step out of the car she was caught off guard by the sight of her mother standing right in front of her. She notice that her mother had gardening gloves on so she wasn't as freaked out at the fact that her mother was being a neb nose. "What are you doing?" She asked as her mom peered past her & in to the car where Geno sat.

"Who's this?" She asks gesturing towards the man in the car.

"I'm Sara boyfriend. I be accompanying her to wedding." He stated before a shocked expression took over her mothers face. What was she getting herself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
I miss my Russian, here's an update for you guys. I apologize for slacking.
It's summer so I hopefully will have more time on my hands :D

Comment for more!