Love Games

Part 2

Love games part two

She looked at me expectantly, wanting me to say it back. I debated silently in my head, did I love her yet. I don't think, not yet. I opened mouth to tell her but then I saw her eyes. They were like sparkling diamonds. So I said it. 

"I love you too" I replied.  

"took you long enough to say it" she laughed and slid her arms around my waist and buried her face into the crook of my neck. "tell me why you love me?" she whispered softly. I took a deep breathe. 
"I love you because of the way your hair looks in the wind. How tour eyes light up when your excited, how wherever and whenever you look beautiful. How you make me smile at the simplest things. How you can do anything you put your mind to. I could go on forever about things I love about you but we would probably be sitting here for days on end. I just love you so much." I realized that I did love her. So much. "You have my heart forever." she blushed and looked down. 

"I love your hair in the morning when it's at it's curliest time and I can run my fingers through the little curls. I love how you can make me feel better with just a hug or by simply touching me.  I love how everything you do makes me smile. I love that smile you let only me see, the one that stretches from eye to eye. I love everything about you. Uhhhh!!! You just  make me crazy!" she yelled. She threw her arms around my neck and I kissed her lightly on the lips. The wind picked up and blew her hair, tossing it lightly.

"There it goes again" I sighed thoughtfully. I caught a strand of her hair and placed it behind her ear. She nuzzled herself into my chest and I rested my cheek on her head and I could smell her shampoo. It smelled like lime and vanilla, my favorite scent in the whole world. 
She looked up at me placed her lips upon mine. They moved in sync for a minute before she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance but hers won, like always. 
I took a step forward and her one back, until her back was pressed up against the tree trunk. I placed my hands on her waist let them travel underneath her shirt. I felt her hands tugging roughly on my hair until I finally pulled away. 

Brie's POV

He placed a kiss on my neck and I imediately let my head fall to the side. He kissed his way up my neck and to my ear before he whispered quietly, "I love you"
I couldn't let it get too  out of hand so I pushed him off and said, " not now Nick." he heaved a sigh but pulld away and took my hand. He looked at me and pulled me away from the entrance. I let him pull me in deeper into the forest. Deeper into my heart.

****************************************************  

In the end they didn't get married. They broke up after four years. The reason, no ones knows except for them two. 
One thing that will always be the same is that he was her first kiss, first boyfriend, first love. He will still always have a piece of her heart. He showed her the world. He showed her how to have fun. He showed her how to care about someone so much you would do anything for them. He showed her the most important thing in the world. LOVE. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's short but that's all I wanted it to say so yeah. It's done! My first finished story!! Yay! Woohoo! Hope u love it!!