Team Gabby

team edward: take down!

Rhythmic footsteps, quiet monotonous 'Excuse Me's', and the rustling of bags as they brushed against each other were all that one could hear passing down the suburban streets of Marseille.

And if one looked close enough, they would see a suspiciously short looking man, peering over the edge of a newspaper with a taller woman leaning over fixing his beret in a motherly fashion. The fact was the boy was only seven, the kidnapped son of two of Paris' leading fashion models.
Soon another pair joined them, this time two females.

Nodding at each other, the two woman walked into the store to their right. The children quickly ventured to the far end of the store, waiting patiently for the signal. It came.

In an obviously routinized fashion the boy chased the girl around a clothing rack into the tall pine shelving unit. They both wore faces of mock horror. Instantly, the strict looking woman that had been sitting at the desk joined them. She ordered them to pick up the shelves. Quickly she began shouting at them loudly, curse words filling the air, all in the supposed 'language of love'.

They felt another buzz in their designer jean pockets, nodded at each other and ran from the door. The two aforementioned women following them outside, holding in their hands 'Team Edward' merchandise. They all snickered.

Rachel wondered how long it would take for the clerk to notice the replaced goods, all painted with the same comical-looking logo:

Team Gabby!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments. :D
Rachel ox.