Status: In the process of being written! :)

Fighting for This Love

001

I got out of our black vehicles, looking around the car park of the arena. I had noticed several other vehicles that most probably were owned by some other wrestlers/divas. There were also a load of trucks that most probably were owned by the crewmen and camera men. I shut the car door and waited for my best friend, Georgia to get out of the car.

“Are you getting out, or not?” I asked, opening the passenger door once again. Georgia was sat there, applying more make-up to her face.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” She said, still in the process of adding mascara. “I need more make-up on to make me look nice!”

“Georgia, you look beautiful without the make-up, now get your ass out of this damn car!” I shouted. Georgia then looked up at me and thrown all of her make-up stuff back into her make-up bag and got out of the car, then running to the boot to grab the suitcases. “Thank you!” I said, laughing. I then grabbed my suitcase and ran towards the arena. I had been waiting days and days for this moment to come, and it was eventually here.

--

Georgia and I began to walk awkwardly down the backstage corridors, attempting to find an empty changing room for us to get ready for our debut later on tonight. As we looked around, almost every wrestler and diva were staring at us. I could hear whispers from some of them, most of them were saying stuff along the lines of “are these the new divas?” Eventually, we had found a changing room and we immediately made our way in there. I dropped my entire luggage in relief.

“Thank god that’s over!” I stated, falling onto a seat.

“I know right? Every one of them was staring at us! It was like high school all over again!” Georgia said, then sitting next to me. “Where’s Randy?

“I don’t know.” I said, then picking up my phone. “He hasn’t got in contact with me since we left St. Louis.”

“Great. Now how are we going to debut without him!?” Georgia said, angrily. Within seconds, the changing room door had flung open.

“There you girls are!” Randy sighed. “I’ve been looking for you two literally EVERYWHERE!” He stated, walking towards us. “How’ve you girls been, anyways?” He smiled, pulling us both into a hug.

“Good.” Georgia and I said at the same time, this had made us laugh hysterically. This is what happens when you spend literally everyday with your best friend.

“That’s good. Y’all ready for your debut?” He asked, smiling. We both nodded. Randy could probably tell that we were both excited for tonight’s event and we just wanted it to be over and done with. “Well, then... Get ready and let’s get going!”

--

Within minutes, we were all ready and sorted to go for our debut. Randy had directed us to the curtains where we would walk through to walk down the ramp to the ring. We were surrounded by a variety of crewmen. Two were by this machine which was probably where you would turn on the entrance music and the titantrons and other men were stood by the curtain with pads of paper.

“Right, Randy and....girls....” One of the crewmen started. “You know what you’re doing, right?”

“Yes, I am introducing these to the Smackdown brand.” Randy stated clearly.

“You’ve got 20 seconds, Orton!” Another crewman stated from the entrance desk. Randy nodded and looked at us.

“Remember; don’t spend too long walking towards the ring. Don’t get stage frights and end up not coming out. This is YOUR night, girls... make it great.”

“3...2...1... Randy get ready!” The entrance music guy said. Randy shook himself around and waited for his cue.

I hear voices in my head, they council me, they understand, they talk to me...

Within seconds, Randy was out and was walking down the ramp. We could hear the crowd booing him from back here. They must’ve been shocked seeing him on this brand seeing
as he is a Raw wrestler.

“Now... I know you are shocked about seeing me on this brand, and you’re all probably thinking “what is he doing here tonight!?” but I have my reasons... and no, it’s not to brag about me losing the WWE championship a few weeks back. I’m actually here to introduce you all to two of the newest divas on this brand. The first girl I will be introducing you to is my sister, Rikki...”

My music had hit off automatically. I looked at one of the crewmen and he told me to go. I nodded and looked back at Georgia quickly and walked straight out. I was greeted with many cheers and maybe a small amount of boo’s, but this hadn’t bothered me just the now. I walked down and quickly shook hands with some of the crowd. I then ran to the ring and grabbed the microphone from Randy.

“Hey there, WWE Universe!” I started. The crowd had then begun cheering, I couldn’t help but smile. I looked up at Randy who was just stood there, glaring. Damn, he was good at being a heel. “Well, I haven’t really got anything to say about myself so I’m going to now introduce you all to the second diva, my best friend, Little Monster!”

I looked down at the curtain, waiting for my best friend to come out to the ring. “Bad Romance” by Lady Gaga had gone off and I smiled, knowing that Georgia would choose this song seeing as she’s most probably the number one fan of Lady Gaga hence the reason she picked “Little Monster” as her ring name.

Her entrance music went off for a while now, and there was still no sign of her. I looked back up at Randy who was waiting for her to come out too.

“Oh please don’t tell me she’s got stage fright.” I said, under my breath. Randy looked down at me, and he was almost going to say something but didn’t as he noticed that she was now walking down the ramp. I smiled at her and I noticed that she was smiling too. She got such a great response from the crowd and I knew she loved every moment of it.
She then ran towards us and got in the ring, then grabbing the mic from me.

“Hel-“

“EXCUSE ME!” A voice had said from behind us. All 3 of us had spun around to see Vickie Guerrero stood by the announce tables. “I said excuse me!”

Randy snatched the microphone from Georgia and glared at Vickie. I knew something bad was going to happen.

“What do you want, Vickie!?” Randy shouted. Vickie had walked towards the ring, glaring at both me and Georgia.

“Do you think that all of this is acceptable on MY brand!? Do remember that I am the official consultant of Smackdown!” She shouted. The crowd had begun to boo. “EXCUSE ME!”
“Well, I had been giving a message from Vince McMahon to introduce these girls onto this brand, and for your information, Vickie, Vince has a much bigger role in Smackdown than you do, so you can go backstage right now!” Randy stated. We knew that if Vickie had carried on, Randy would explode. He suffers from IED, he can have these outbursts anytime.

“I am not going anywhere until I give these two girls a match... and because they’ve been wasting valuable time on this show, I will set them up with a big task... Little Monster & Rikki Orton vs. LayCool later on tonight!” She stated. Randy had then stomped his foot on the ring floor. He didn’t want us getting involved with these girls, but he had no control over it.
“Fine... whatever you say Vickie, but just remember, you’ll get your revenge!” Randy shouted, throwing the microphone to the ground. He then signalled us to follow him backstage and so we did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I did upload this story yesterday but it was a really crap version so I had decided to edit it and make it more detailed, and here's the final version of it. :) It's also a bit longer than the one I posted yesterday which is better! :) Please leave me feedback so I know what to improve on in the next chapter! :)