Status: In the process of being written! :)

Fighting for This Love

003

“TAG ME IN, RIK! TAG ME IN!” I heard a voice shout. I was so worn out that I couldn’t even recognise the voice. I kept getting punches every second from McCool meaning that I knew I wasn’t going to do well at all tonight. But it had all stopped for at least a minute. I looked around and noticed that McCool was going over to Layla to tag her in. I pulled myself to my feet and ran to tag in Georgia. Georgia was so hyped up so she was definitely ready to rumble.

As soon as Layla made her way into the ring, Georgia had ran as fast as she could to her and she began hitting her continuously like Layla was someone or something she despised so bad. Georgia had then performed her finisher on Layla and pinned her and before I knew it, Bad Romance was blasting through the arena and the crowd was going mad in a good way. I looked over at Michelle McCool’s face which was just full of shock. Layla was also on the ground, staring up at Georgia in horror. She had no idea how tough Georgia was... no wonder she had ‘monster’ in her name.

-

Backstage we were all celebrating over our debut win. I was still a bit upset that I hadn’t performed well, but I was so proud of my best friend.

“You did us proud, G.” Randy smiled, pouring himself a glass of wine. I had strictly refused to drink any type of beverage as I would be the driver tonight.

“I’m so proud of myself! Did you see the way I ran for her!?” Georgia shouted, excitedly.

“Yes, we did for the hundredth time.” Randy stated, quickly downing his glass of wine and then grabbing his bag.

“Aren’t you coming with us?” I asked, grabbing the keys to the car.

“Well... I’m on Raw...” Randy sighed. It sounded as if he wanted to be on Smackdown with us.

“You don’t even have an event tomorrow!” Georgia pointed out. Randy nodded, realising that she was right and put his bag down again.

-

Georgia and Randy had a few more glasses of wine while I had a bottle of water. We had all then decided to leave the arena and drive to the airport as we would be travelling from Chicago, Illinois to Orlando, Florida. Wow, what a journey it will be...

Randy and Georgia put the glasses down on the glass table and both picked up their bags. I grabbed the car keys that were sat on the glass table and made my way to the car park, with them two following behind me.

“I’m sitting in the front.” Randy stated. It was probably because Georgia seemed a tad tipsy.

“No...Wandy...Me sit in the front...me a good girl!” Georgia giggled. Randy looked over at her like she was insane.

“Yes, I’m best friends with that.” I laughed, then dragging her over to the car. Randy just followed on.

-

We got in the car and we began driving off to Chicago International Airport. I hated travelling on planes and I knew that I was going to be separated from Georgia and Randy.

“I don’t even have a sick bag!” I complained. I always get these weird cramps when we take off and when we land.

“Just vomit on Wandy!” Georgia shouted. Randy had spun round and looked at the girl who was swaying about in the back seat.

“RANDY!” He roared. “Don’t pretend you have a fucking lisp like that Jack Swagger!”

“Sorry....Wandy.” Georgia giggled. I must admit, it had made me laugh a bit too but Randy wasn’t impressed at all.

-

We arrived at the airport at least an hour later. I parked the car in a free parking spot and got out and grabbed my entire luggage. I heard the planes landing and the planes taking off. Oh how I was going to enjoy this journey.

Georgia and Randy got out of the vehicle several seconds after me & grabbed their luggage too. I locked the car and gave the keys to one of the workers of the airport who would be making sure the car was going to be in Orlando, Florida for us when we arrive.

We were greeted by many fans and paparazzi when we walked into the airport. Great, I thought to myself. I was exhausted from all of the driving and working today and I just didn’t need all of this.

“Randy, Rikki, Monster, please sign this!” several fans shouted. I smiled, grabbing a sharpie out of my pocket. I was always prepared for this. Randy and Georgia had done the same.

We eventually finished signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans a couple of minutes later. We then ran up the stairs over to the terminal where we were going to board our flight.

“Another 2 hours!? WHAT!?” We heard someone shout. All three of us spun around to see CM Punk stood there.

“Rikki...” Georgia muttered. I just laughed when I saw her reaction. Her mouth was shaped like an ‘o’ and her face was as red as a tomato.

“WHAT!? You like HIM!?” Randy shouted. Georgia looked at Randy like she was going to kill him when Punk looked over at us and walked towards us.

“Hey, you guys getting on the next flight to Chicago?” He asked. “Well guess what, it’s fucking delayed!”

“Great... two hours at an airport... fun...” Georgia mumbled, finding a seat. CM Punk looked at her and also sat down. Looks like their minds are similar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmm, so next chapter will have the events that occur during waiting for the flight and the flight...if they even GET a flight. :P feedback please [=