One for the Razorbacks

Chapter 8

This chapter's short...Sorry about the wait...Probably another long wait after this. I'm home sick, so...yeah...
Comment.


Chapter 8

“Do you wanna go for a walk before the pizza gets here?” Joey asked me. Even though it was dark outside, I decided that I needed some fresh air.
We walked outside and around the house to the sidewalk.
“So, tell me about yourself.” He said, looking at me.
I paused for a moment. Truth or lie, truth or lie…
“What do you wanna know?” I smiled.
“Uhm, what kind of music do you listen to?”
I thought about it. “I like the old stuff, like the Sex Pistols and Rolling Stones, and a little of the Beetles and stuff.” I looked at my feet, then up at him. “But I just started listening to this band, Green Day. You heard of them?”
The expression on his face was weird, like he was either he wasn’t expecting it or he was trying to avoid the subject.
“Er, yeah, I’ve heard of them.
“That’s cool. I found one of their CD’s the other day, the one called like American Idiot or something.”
“D’you have a favorite song?” he was a lot cooler with the subject now, and continuing the conversation.
“I’ve only heard the American Idiot album, so I don’t really know yet. I just got the Dookie album from the music place, so I haven’t got the chance to listen to it yet.”
“I have it, so if you wanted to hang out and listen to it,”
I wasn’t really listening to him, I was too busy looking at him. He had black hair that was sticking up every which way. I just wanted to reach out and touch it. And he had the most greenest eyes I’ve ever seen, and… he was just plain hott.

We talked some more, and after a while, he looked at me.
“Can I ask you something?” he said, and laughed a little.
I nodded.
“What’s your real name?”
I looked at him in the eye (the very green one, mind you) and smiled evilly.
“If I told you, I’d have to kill you.”