Status: Active, and will update if I get enough comments.

Do You Love Me

Number One On The List

Shall we start with a list?

1. The hitting. Don't you dare deny it. I will prove to you and others what you did. The time we went shopping in London, at first we were having a great time. But when we got back to the hotel room you turned angry, you pushed me to the floor and screamed at me. Repeating “Was he better looking than me?” I had no clue what you were talking about, but I said that stupid word, ‘sorry’ showing how scared of you I was. But the sick fucker inside of you liked to see me scared, it made you smile. I can remember you grabbing me, pulling me on my feet; I was too scared to struggle. Then you did it, you punched me in the ribs, never anywhere else because you didn't want people to see the bruises, after you'd hit me I fell. You dragged me back up, I couldn’t stand because of the pain but you made me. You said if I didn't then I would never stand again. So I stood, and I took it. You never knew but I had two broken ribs and one fractured one. Even if you did know then, you wouldn’t have cared, you would have laughed at me, and probably hit me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very long but I hope you like.

Hugs for comments! >.<