Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Never

Never in my life have I been more afraid to knock on a door. I guess that’s why I got Jay to do it. The first time he knocked no one seemed to be coming.
“Welp no ones home, gotta go” I said. I was ready to back down from this. I was just so scared.
“Oh no you fucking don’t” Jay said and grabbed my arm. He pulled me back up the one step I had managed to go down. He banged on the door louder, still holding me in place. Damn was he ever so determined.
“Dahvie better get his happy ass out here” Jay wasn’t directing the statement at anybody in particular, but I found it very cute the way he looked at the moment. We both heard urgent footsteps come from inside the house and then the fidgeting of locks. When the door opened it only opened slightly. A girl with red hair popped out of the door. (well her head did.)
“May I help you?” she asked, eyeing us both. She was really pretty and I felt my heart literally drop into my chest. He was most definitely fucking her. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
“Dahvie, where is he?” Jay asked, sounding almost like those detectives in those C.S.I or something.
“Oh you’re friends with Dahvie?” she said, her eyes lighting up ever so slightly as she said his name. Yep he was DEFINITELY fucking the bitch. I bit my lip and nodded with Jay.
“He’s in the bedroom” she said, moving out of the way of the door and opening it a lot more. I bit my lip harder as we made our way into the house. I looked back to see the girl was wearing a bathrobe. She was probably using it to cover her cum covered naked body. It made me feel sick as I turned back around before I could trip on a stair. We went up to see only one of the doors was open. We looked in it and there he was in all his beauty. He was fast asleep in the bed. He looked so peaceful. His arm was over the covers and I could see that his chest was bare. Oh shit I was right. My vision was blurred by tears as Jay walked up to his unconscious body. I wanted to smile when he snored lightly, but I was just hurting too much to manage it or anything anymore.
“Dahvie” Jay said, shaking him lightly. I took a step back, my vision becoming even more foggy. He turned a little and growled.
“Dahvie” Jay said again. I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran down the stairs and out the door before Jay could even notice. I ran even after I was out of the house. I couldn’t stop running. I didn’t want to stop. Soon my legs ached in pain, but it only made me push them harder. I would run until I fell flat on my face and die. That’s what I had told myself. I didn’t know where I was going. I didn’t want to go anywhere in particular, but I just wanted to be away from him. So far away that he wouldn’t ever be able to touch me again; so far that he would never be able to hurt me again. When I say never I mean NEVER!
♠ ♠ ♠
New story read it :)
If Sex Was a Vampire