Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Untitled

“Are you sure you want to go back? The place fucked you up pretty badly if you haven’t noticed. In fact, now that I think about it, it fucked me up pretty badly as well” Ronnie said. I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the hotel room. Summer would be over soon and so we hadn’t stopped as much as me and Jay had done. This was one of the times that we simply had to stop because we both were tired as hell. It was too bad Ronnie was hungry as well and wouldn’t let me fucking sleep. So we were heading to the restaurant that was on the first floor of our hotel.
“Yes! I’m positive! For the millionth time, Ronald, I am sure of my decision” I said and pressed the down button by the side of the elevator. He put his hands on my waist and kissed my cheek.
“Alright, Hun” he whispered in my ear. I elbowed him off me, ignoring the sensations that ran through my body. I couldn’t let this lust he gave me take over. Ronnie Radke is one of the most seductive guys on this planet. (Others in the category include bitches named Dahvie Vanity)
“Only one and a half more days left” I said to myself as the elevator doors opened.
“Demi?!” I screamed, looking at the girl who stood in the elevator. Her eyes went wide and then she hugged me. It was the tightest hug I have ever gotten in my lifetime.
“Catie! Oh my God! We thought you were dead!” She said, “Jay told Jeffree who told Taylor who told Haley who told me what Dahvie did to you and we thought you were dead and Brendon was crying. I was crying. Haley was crying. Everyone was just crying and crying and we couldn’t stop-”
“Demi” I cut her off, “Don’t make me feel worst than I already do” She let me go and the elevator closed. Too bad none of us was in it. Ronnie just kind of stood there, leaning up against the wall. Demi looked over at him and gave a disgusted look. He did look kind of ragged with the holes in his skinny jeans, but then again it was hot.
“Why are you with him?” she asked.
“It’s a long story” I sighed.
“You can tell me on our way back to the academy then” she took my hand, but Ronnie cut in between us.
“She is with me and we were about to go eat” he sounded so defensive and it was kind of scary. Demi was not intimidated.
“Well then I’ll go eat with you” she said with attitude and then slammed her hand on the down button beside the elevator.
“Take that Mr. Not Scary Guy” She said with a smirk. Well this outta be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got an update out yay :)