Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Decisions

The ride was pretty quiet for the first 30 minutes which was a big surprise. The windows were rolled down and the air pushed hair around my face. What bothered me was how Ronnie got here or rather why was he not in the academy.
“Why were you here anyways?” I finally managed to asks after a good ten minutes of thinking about the question. He smiled lightly.
“Jay had me follow just in case things went wrong” he said, “plus pops was about to kick me out for getting caught with alcohol on campus anyways” He didn’t seem to really care which I didn’t exactly understand.
“What do you mean?” I asked, referring to the first statement he had made, the one about Jay.
“You know like a car breaking down or a girl trying to run all the way home, away from the guy who loves her but can’t fucking admit it” His fist were clenched and I was surprised about how much he cared, “Do you not see how you look right now?”
I felt tears threatening to pour. I didn’t even know why, but I wanted to cry. Everything just seeped into my skull and it throbbed to no end. I finally let myself cry after 5 minutes of holding it in.
“You still haven’t told me where you’re heading” Ronnie said with a sad smile. I sniffed and thought over my decision. I bit my lip. I couldn’t run from my problems anymore. I had to go back to Dahvie, but I would start first with Brendon, then Haley. Everything would come into place.
“Take me back to the academy”
I was never more sure of my decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short, but I'm running on low.
Also i need your help to pick a cover for it there is this one:
Image
and this one
Image
please pick :)