Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Lose Control

“Fuck” I screamed as everyone else ran to go see him. The only people who were in no hurry were Brendon, David, and I. I threw my fork down. This was it! I was done with the bull shit! This was worse than school. I couldn’t take it! I stood up out of my chair so quickly that it fell back with a loud thud. David looked at me in shock. I had never ever been aggressive when we had gone out. I guess Dahvie brings out that side of me. Tears, I could feel them burning my face.
“Fuck” I repeated once again and charged out the back door of the cafeteria. It felt like a replay all over again, only worse. I had an abusive ex here and he was probably following me. Once he got me alone he would kill me, but I for once didn’t mind. He could kill me. In fact, what was stopping me from turning around and facing him and beg him to kill me. Would that work? I turned. Fuck it was dark.
“Catie!” Brendon’s voice called. No one had followed me then. I sat down in a pile of leaves and twigs. Fuck my life.
“Catie!” David’s voice rung soon after Brendon’s. I rolled my eyes and laid back, enjoying the moonlight reflecting on me through the tree branches. I would die here.
I had lost control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter credit to Lose Control by Blood On the Dance Floor. Epicness :D
anyways FINALLY 30 FREAKING COMMENTS! 3 STARS :D
Let's make this shit go even higher!
I am going to try to update everyday from now on!
AND 13 FUCKING SUBSCRIBERS! You bitches are amazing! Sorry for my cursing, but I am excited.
I think I am getting somewhere! Do you think Catie is going to die? Who do you think is going to come look for her? Who will find her? AHHH so many questions!! Anyways comment :D