Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Danger!

*Warning there is some fucked up content in this chapter BEWARE*

I fell asleep in the car and woke up on a bed. David had untied me so I could move around comfortably. I sat up and looked around the room. The windows were barred and the door was probably locked from the outside. There was no way I could escape. I sighed and examined my body. He had dressed me up in some jeans and a tank top. I had bruises on my wrist and ankles from the ropes. This felt all too familiar. I jumped when I heard the sound of jiggling keys by the door. I pressed myself against the headboard, trying to be as far away from the door as possible. My heart was racing as David entered the room, closing the door behind him. I closed my eyes, hoping this was all a dream, just a figment of my imagination. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me. His eyes full of curiosity. He wasn’t going to hurt me right now. Not if I played my cards right. If I didn’t piss him off he wouldn’t hurt me. I had to keep my cool.
“Finally, you wake up” he smiled and it sent shivers down my spine. He always started off with that smile. His eyes trailed down my body. The hunger burning inside of him. Oh how many times he had almost raped me. I wasn’t sure I would get out this time so lucky.
“I’ve been waiting for about an hour or so now. We had a pretty long drive you know.”
“Where are we?” I whispered, pulling my knees to my chest. He rolled his eyes in that way he always did when I asked where we were.
“Are we going to go through this same routine again, love, or are you going to give me what I want?” I gulped, not knowing what to say back to him. He made his way swiftly to the bed, grabbing me by my hair and slamming me into the wall.
“Answer my god damn question!” He growled. I held back a whimper as he let go of my hair to feel down my back to my ass. I was shaking as he pulled me to him. My back against his chest and my nose bleeding profusely.
“Yes! Yes!” I screamed tears running down my cheeks and burning my scratched up face.
“Good” He mumbled and ran his hand up the front of my shirt, pulling it away from my skin. I closed my eyes in hopes of stopping the tears.
“Tell me you love me” he whispered in my ear, running his hands back down my stomach to the button on my pants. I let out a sob that I was unable to hold back.
“Tell me you love me!” he yelled, shaking me a little. Tears ran down my face rapidly.
“I…I…”
“You what?!” he growled, turning me quickly to face him, giving me whiplash. I sobbed louder and he smacked me.
“I…lo…love”
“Who do you love?” he questioned, placing his lips on my neck. I gasped in horror as he kissed and licked down my neck.
“You!” I screamed, wanting to push him off, “I love you!” He got off me and smirked. He made a hmm sound, seeing to be satisfied of the mess he had made of me.
“Good” he said. I was shaking as he went and sat on the bed. He patted the spot beside him. I hesitantly began to walk to the spot he had patted.
“Come on, Catie. I don’t bite” he laughed lightly.
“You sure about that?!” I hissed. He jumped to his feet and slammed me into the wall again. I heard a crack as I felt my nose break. I screamed out in pain. He turned me to face him and rubbed down my face lovingly as I cried. His eyes searched mine.
“Did I hurt you?” he whispered. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, suppressing the urge to scream. He leaned forward and kissed me ever so gently.
“I’m sorry” he said on my lips, “It won’t happen again” I knew he was lying.
“Kiss me” he whispered, pulling me to him again. He ran his tongue on my lips and I whimpered.
“Kiss me” he said, a hint of anger in his voice. I puckered my lips as he kissed me again.
“You’re so sweet” he smiled, “So sweet”
“Look at me” I opened my eyes to look at the monster before me.
“Tell me you want to make love to me” he said, running his hands down my face to my chest. He cupped both my breast in his hands for a moment and then let his hands go down to my unbuttoned pants.
“I..I…wanna…ma…make…love…to you” I sobbed.
“Say it again” he practically moaned.
“I wa…wanna…make…lo…love to you” I repeated. He groaned as he rubbed our bodies against each other. I held back a whimper as he moaned. He was pretty much raping me through our clothes.
“Yea?” he moaned. I bit my lip as he grinded against me harder. When would this torture end?
He calmed down as if on cue. I breathed in a sigh of relief. He pushed me away from him, into the wall and walked towards the door.
“I’ll be back later” he smirked, “and I’ll have condoms” Horror coursed through my veins as he opened the door.
“Can you bring beer too? I wanna get tipsy with you” I purred, using my seductive ways on him.
“Of course, baby” he said and walked out. He closed the door and locked it. I sighed and crawled into a ball. I knew what I was going to do. The only problem was I had to find the guts to do it or my life would be in big danger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Inspiration for this came from this old movie called Extremities
It has Farrah Fawcett (RIP) in it and is pretty awesome go watch it <3