Just Check Yes

The secret is out!

I started walking to lunch with She. She got her lunch but i just sat at a table. I looked at the people coming out of the lunch line. Jake came out and saw me. He starting walking towards me!

"Um... Cody, right?" He said with a detirmend look on his face.

"Yeah. Jake right?" I said even though I knew his name.

"Yup! Why aren't you eating lunch??" He said looking over at his friends that had a weird look on their face.

"I forgot it at my house."I said thinking why he was asking me questions.

"Oh, well i could buy you lunch if you want?'" Jake said proud he didn't faint saying it.

"Sure?" I said feeling that i had a weird look on my face.

The next few minutes I sat in the lunch line next to Jake. He asked me many quetions.Why is he talking to me? I sat down next to She seeing her- awww- look. Thank goodness Jake did not sit next to me!!

"So... What was that?!" She asked with her-helovesyousomuch-kinda voice.

" I don't know he wanted to buy me lunch!" I said still shocked.

"Awwwww!!" She said blinking her eyes with her puppy dog face.

I gave her a- Icouldsokillyou- look. Jake was looking at me. I could tell with out looking.

Lunch was over so I went to History and we switched seats. My history teacher, Mr. King, put me next to Jake! Jake was not paying attention at all! Something hit me int the back of my head.

"Crap!" I whispered.

It was a paper. I opened up. It said-

Its Jake! Um... I like you... Just check yes if you do too!

...
♠ ♠ ♠
its kinda short but good