Through the Trees

Sam - Love Game

I just stood there. My mind shouting at me, telling me I was stupid, pathetic, and most of all useless. I had just kissed his hand, so how could something so gentle trigger what my mind was doing. My heart is a different matter, it was pounding so hard, I thought Dean might be able to hear it.

Dean's hand felt so...right in mine. Like it was meant for me alone to hold, which until this point I hadn't realized I was still doing.
“Shit,” I mumbled under my breath,. I knew Dean would hear it, but it still needed to be said.
“Shit? That is all you have to say, Sam?” Dean a hint of relief resting on the words.
“Yeah, Dean...shit.” I said sarcastically. “What do you want me to say? I'm sorry? I kissed your damn hand, its not a big deal.”
“It is too, Sammy, its a very, very big deal.” Dean said, a sly smile pulling at the corner of his mouth. His lips glinting in the dim light of the motel.
“And why is that?” I spat.
“Because, you can do better then my hand.” he said softly as he leaned up, his legs pushing his lips slowly to mine. Time moved so slowly as his lips touched mine. His warm breath sinking into my brain, his lips forming to mine, as his hand rested gracefully against my cheek.
“Dean?” I said as I broke the kiss. My heart urging me to continue, its what I wanted after all.
“Yes?” he cooed, his face forming into a smile?

I sat there a moment, my mind and heart in a war. My mind telling me to ask why he did it, why after years and years of me looking in the cover of shadows, or out of the corner of my eye, is he finally doing this? Had he wanted it to? I thought, my brows furrowing downward.
“Sam, stop thinking about it.” Dean whispered as he leaned his head around to kiss my neck, his lips tracing the veins that over the years had erupted to the surface.

His touch was soft, far from what I had imagined. His hands caressing my face as he kissed me. Then he broke it, the kiss ended as soon as it began. But with the look he was giving me, I could tell...he wasn't done.
“Sam, get on the bed.” he barked as he stood up, just eying me with that look, the look of lust.

I got up slowly, I won't lie to you, I'm nervous. I am nervous because my brother whom I have loved for years, more then he could know is here, now, kissing me, and is now making me get on the bed. I walked slowly, even more so when I heard the sound of his pants unzipping. Finally I put my left knee on the bed, slowly turning around. Then the right knee, there. All done.
“Good, now close your eyes Sammy, think about what you want me to do. Then tell me.” Dean whispered.
I closed my eyes, as I thought about what more I could possibly want.
“Kiss me,” I said.
“Ha, alright.”

His lips met mine again, but what was once a timid kiss was now animalistic, aggressive, wild, and hot!
“What else,” he asked, “and your eyes better be shut,” he said, and even with my eyes shut, I still knew he was grinning.
“Um...take my shirt off?” I said with a slight laugh. I was enjoying this, but I would enjoy it more if I could actually par-take in what was going on.

I felt his calloused hands touch my skin as he pulled apart my button up. The cold room air causing my chest to explode into goosebumps.
“And now?” he asked.
“Lick...” I ordered, my lips pulled into an embarrassed smile as I struggled to keep my eyes closed.

His tongue was warm as it glided down my body, starting at my collar bone, snaking downward, flowing over every muscle. His tongue inching closer and closer towards my the base of my jeans. I moaned opening my eyes slight, looking down at him.

“Naughty, I don't play with people that don't follow the rules,” he said, with a kinky grin. “Now, shut them,.” he laughed.

I complied, shutting my eyes, I once again allowed my mind to wonder, filling with the all to dirty thoughts I had, the ideas, the fantasies, all of the thinks dreams are made of.

“Fuck me.” I moaned, my eyes still shut tight, as I leaned up blindly to kiss him. Dean laughed, before throwing me down on the bed.
“I thought you'd never ask.” he moaned, as he straddled me. I went to open my eyes, but he growled at me, so I decided against it.

It was like slow motion had taken over. The bliss I was feeling as his hands covered my body. The warmth I was feeling from his quivering lips as they collided with mine. His hands fought at the clasp on my button, as he rotated his hips on top of me. The friction causing me to harden, so hard I thought I was going to bust out of my underwear.
“Mmm,” I heard Dean moan as he pulled my pants off.
“Dean, I love you.”
“I love you too, Sammy, always have, always will.” he whispered as he kissed my neck.

There was a brief silence before I heard a gust of wind outside, suddenly the door burst open.
“Well well well, what have we here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy!