Through the Trees

Dean - Going Mad

I grinned at Sam as I returned from getting our room key, he had gotten so bored waiting he was chewing on his hair. I laughed and he looked up at me still with hair in his mouth.

"Any good, Goldy locks?" I said pulling our bags from the back seat of the Impala.

"Shut up, your such a jerk." he said stopping and getting out of the car. He closed the door and put out his arm for his bags. Instead I threw him the key and carried the bags myself, Shoving my tooth brush in my mouth as I locked up the Car and walked through the car park to our room. Room 9.

* * *

I stripped down into my boxers and flexed in front of the TV Sam was watching. He looked at me and grunted before stuffing his face behind a pillow.

"Don't be jealous Sammy." I joked throwing another pillow at him and walking over to the bathroom.

I closed the door to the sound of a pillow flying toward me and crashing something in the room. Followed by Sam's rushed effort to fix what ever he had broken. I laughed and turned on the hot shower. I slid of my boxers and jumped under the hot waterfall. It felt good, like eating, bathing had been pushed down the list of things to do while Sam was out. I soon found there was another thing I had neglected while I was worrying about Sam, something even more important than the other two. My had traveled slowly down my soaped up body. I felt better as soon as I touched myself. It had been to long since I had sex. I closed my eyes, but instead of a hot chick my mind went straight to a image of Sam. I didn't mind, I mean as long as I kept this to myself who was I hurting right? I had never even thought of being with a guy, let alone my own brother. I mean I was the straightest guy on this god darn planet, I loved my the Lady's. So why did I want this more?

I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist, still dripping, I pulled the door open to a now dark room. Sam was laying in bed. How long was I in there for? I smiled and flicked of the bathroom light, messing my wet hair so that it flicked around me.

I could almost feel Sammy's eyes as they followed me from the bathroom to my bedside. I turned away and bit my lip, the bed creaked behind me, Sam edged closer to my side of the room. I could almost feel his breath against my bare back. I pulled the towel tighter around me and bit down harder on my lip. I considered dropping it and jumping on him. I closed my eyes for a moment to imagine it, my body how ever decided to play along. As soon as my eyes were closed I felt myself getting hard.

I snapped out of it and jumped under my bed covers, I was so stiff that the covers didn't hide much. I had pitched a tent in the blanket, there was no hiding it from Sam. I looked over at him, the darkness of the room hid his face from me. Was he asleep? I grunted...

The figure in Sam's bed rolled over, he wasn't even facing me. "What?" he said half asleep. "Dean?"

"Nothing just seeing if you were asleep, Night." I said abruptly turning away to hide my full erection. Half of me was relieved, the other half disappointed, why was he sleeping. But did I really want him to see me like that. I mean I guess he had before but not when 'he' was standing for Sam's body. I closed my eyes tight and forced myself to sleep.

* * *

I woke up to find a note, 'Gone to get coffee, if your good maybe some pie. Sam'. I smiled and for some reason shoved the note into my wallet, I then realized I was still naked, I had fallen asleep in a towel but sometime during the night kicked it off. I quickly pulled on a pair a boxers from my bag and flicked on the TV, a strange show started playing about some old lady running from a wolf. Day time TV sucks, I thought to myself but continued to watch. The image flicked in and out of color, the black and white bits reminded my of old Dracula movies Sam and Dad had made me watch. For two different reasons. Sam wanted me to spend time with him, Dad wanted me to see what people thought Vampires where like.

The old woman yelped as the wolf caught up to her, but it ran passed her, both kept running. What the? The movie kept going until old woman had fallen over, her eyes were black, like a demon. I leaned in closer to look at her, her lips were moving but no words were coming out. I leaned in even closer to read them, 'Hell Mo, Donn Winster'... I rubbed my eyes and looked again. "HELP ME. DEAN WINCHESTER!" I jumped back from the TV, to see a flash of Red staring at me. She cut the woman's neck with her finger nail, and watched her bleed deep black blood, which leaked out of the TV. Little Red we was in my TV, well almost her hand out reached came out of the screen toward my throat. I scurried back and pulled a gun out of my bag, which was behind me. As I turned to point it at the screen she was gone. I looked around... Nothing. Was I losing it? Then I felt a burning on the top of my left hand, something had left a dark burn there which looked like a brand. I got up and rushed it under cold water, before wrapping it with a bandage. I was nuts, I had to be with the thoughts of Sam, in 'that' way and now this, I was defiantly losing it. Plus if that really did happen, why was 'Red' Killing a Demon and why would it ask for me help.

Just then Sam came in. "Okay, I've got a tall black for you, and they were out of Pie so I got you a dough-nut. Dean?"

I looked up from the floor at him, the chair in front of the TV was over turned and I was sitting on the floor.

"Are you okay dude?" Sam said grabbing my hand and sitting down next to me. "What happened."

"I fell, Sammy its nothing trust me." He looked at me and after a moment of studding my face, Smiled and kissed my hand.

"All better."