Through the Trees

Sam - Morning After

“Ugh,” I groaned, as I my eyes struggled against the beams of light cascading in from the separated part of the blinds. I forced my legs to move, growling in pain as I bit down, grinding my teeth. The pain in my ass was excruciating, sure, I had fucked a guy before, lots of times actually, but Dean had...well...more of a package then most.
“Mornin' hot stuff.” Dean said, as I gaze shot to the direction of his voice. He was sitting at the small wooden desk with a cup of coffee, and a paper. “Gotcha one to.” he said, nodding towards the other coffee cup.
“Morning to you to,” I said questioningly. He was so...cool with it. I envied it, the total 'to hell with it' persona he had. I and use the term 'hell' literally.

Things went by as usual for the rest of the day, we buried Red's meat suit, and gave her body a blessing and salted the bones. After that, it was back towards Bobby's house.

“So, Dean, how?” is all I could manage to choke out. The question causing my stomach to flip.
“How were you?” Dean asked with a smile and a wink. “its hard to sleep after something like that, Sam. I was up all night with you in my arms, until I had to pee, which even then I debated just pissing in the bed, I didn't want to move. The bliss I felt was to great.”

I could feel the heat in my cheeks, as the words sunk in. My mind re playing one line.

The bliss I felt was to great.

I couldn't smile, for I felt as if that wouldn't hold a candle to how I felt, so I just kissed him.
“Easy there, sugar.” Dean said sarcastically. “You already up for round two?”
“Always.” I said with a wink.

~ ~ ~

“Bobby, We are done, I told you...No I don't care about some fucking ghost...No!”
“He still trying to get us back?” I asked though the question was obvious. Dean nodded before bowing his head into his hands as he arms rested on his knees.
“Babe, what do thing...about us...”
“I think its fucked up, but our family has a rep to hold in that department.” I said with a smile. He smiled too.
“My thoughts exactly.” he said before turning to kiss me.
“So...what now?” I said, then it hit me. “Did you just call me babe?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to everyone that had to wait on me. I was going on a 'writing hiatus'