Through the Trees

Dean - Family and More

I had never been so mad at Bobby, or myself. How did I let them wolves get the drop on me, let them hurt Sammy like that. The though of lossing him was to much, each time it came into my mind it felt like something punched me in the gut. I hadnt slept not even for a second since it had happened, Doc. said he was on the mend, but it doesnt change the fact that I shouldnt have even let him be there.

There was a gentle tapping on the window, Bobby was back with coffees. I looked at him from Sams bed side and struggled to walk to the door. He opened it just as I got there and pulled me out into the hall. My eyes jumped back to Sam in his bed, like I was scared something might happen if I left him.

"Look Bobby, I ment it. Where out, no more." I yelled at him.

"If you stop we lose the MVPs of Hunting, atleast 2 of 3. What you think, demons will stop coming for you cause your out. You cant get out. Better in the game then watchin. They will come after you Dean, and Sam, you iggit." Bobby said gripping my jacket tight. "Thats life hot stuff so get over it." Bobby was right, he usualy was. Dont tell him I said that. This time was different though, this time it ment more for me, because of Sam? My little brother was my only family, other then bobby (our father figure) but he was more then that, I just couldnt say it out loud.

"Your right." I mouthed.

"What was that shit head?" he said with a smug grin on his face.

"Lets just hunt this thing, for Sammy." I yelled back, getting madder at myself for realising the pack of beast that did this to Sam where still breathing.

"No objection to that, be down in the car in 15 got to check somethin out." Bobby said hurrying of. I think he was following a doctor. Possibly a lead on those blood hungry monsters, I was going to mack sure I killed all off them, before Sam wakes up.

I turned back into Sams room and looked at him laying there, he was asleep peacefully. I could tell because if he was awake he would have yelled at me and Bobby for fighting. I held his hand and looked at his closed eyes. "I'll kill them all for you Sammy." I brushed my lip against his and nothing ever felt so good. My lips lingerd for a second before I was forced to tear away from them.

* * *

"Its Huntin time" I said loading my gun and smiling, I was feeling pretty good about 10mins into the hunt because I had already killed the first one. I knew if Sam was here he would go on about how killing them was wrong because they had a human side, but right now I didnt care, they had to pay for what they did to him, Sam, my Sammy.