Through the Trees

Sam - Familiar Taste of Poison

“Pie? You just screamed my name for pie?” I asked sarcastically, but that was Dean for ya.
“Yeah, I've been in here worrying about your ass, hadn't had a time to eat much.” Dean said as he grinned, still holding his bag tight against his crotch
“You haven't ate?” somehow, the words meant so much to me, he stopped eating, which he did a lot of, because of me. He just shook his head no, and finally stood grabbing all my bags and looked at me.
“You ready?”
“Yeah, I've already checked us out, I was just waiting on you.” I saw Dean blush slightly under his tan skin, his hazel eyes glazing over. He looked like he wanted to say something, but...couldn't.
“Oh, sorry I kept you waiting.” he said finally.
“No worries, so what was your dream about.” I asked, Dean paused for a second before smiling widely at.
“Peach Pie,”

* * *

“Dean, let me drive. One, I'm fine. Two, your tired, and weak from not eating. And three, I'm fine.”
“Sammy, I don't need you passing out at the wheel, your on meds, 'member?” he said authoritatively. I huffed as I planted my arms against my chest, he turned at me and smiled; that smile.

I paused, hopelessly trying to find the words that needed to be said. I needed to tell him...everything.
“Dean, are we really done with hunting?” I asked, my eyes searching for a weakness in Dean's face.
“Yeah, for now anyway,” he said, his eyes meeting mine. “I told Bobby we were taking a much needed vacation.”
“Okay, well...that's fair.” I said, though there was one more confession I had to make. I swallowed before speaking. “I was awake.”

Dean swerved, the impala veering hard to the right hand side of the road, as he coursed the car through a path hidden behind trees, and bushes. “Excuse me?” he asked, his tan face turning a honey coated red.
“I said, I was awake. For the talk with Bobby, for you holding my hand, for you kissing me.”
“I, didn't kiss you.” he said, I could see tears gathering in his eyes.
“Yes, you did Dean, but the biggest part of that, is that I didn't want you to stop.”

He hit me hard, his lips colliding with mine, his breath pulsing out of his mouth as his tongue danced over mine. His hands gently tugging my long hair, as I grazed over his cheeks with my thumbs. He tasted so good, his full lips meshing and melding with mine, as he deepened the kiss.
“Wait!” he breathed as he pushed himself away from me, looking out at the path ahead.
“What?” I asked, my breathing was fast and flustered.
“I love you, Sam. More then I should, more then I think I could ever love another person.” he said. One tear fell from his eye as he looked at me.
“I love you too, Dean.” I said, as my thumb erased the tear. I pulled his face in, kissing him gently as my right arm swung around to hit the seat release. The seat flew backward as Dean now lay there, his body raising up to kiss me. I swung my legs round, so my hips straddled him, his hardening cock growing underneath me. I bit down against the base of his neck, a soft moan escaping his lips, as my tongue dove deep into his mouth. His hands ripping at my shirt as he pulled it over my head, and threw it into the backseat. My chest covered in goose bumps as the cold air hit my exposed skin.

I felt a push on my arm, then again.
“Sam, Sam wake up. Dude, your shaking.” Dean yelled, as I felt the push again.
“Wha? Sorry, it was a dream...” I said sorrowfully. “It was a dream.”
“Yeah, but what had you all shook up?” he asked, as he looked at me. Worry once again, entering his eyes.
“Nothing. Hey look, a motel. I'm tired, and you need to stop driving.”
“Okay, mom, we'll stop for the night. Hell we're on vacation, aren't we?”

I paused, confusion written on my forehead. How much of that was a dream?
“Dean, when did I pass out?” I asked, as Dean pulled into a parking spot, and killed the engine.
“Right after you asked if we were done with hunting. Your meds must have kicked your ass.”
“Yeah, must've.” I said as I got out of the car.
“Hehe, well I'll go get a room, you just wait here, okay?”
“As you wish.” I said smiling. Something was different with Dean, something had changed. And I couldn't wait to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I get that Dean just had a dream, but I wanted to do the same with Sam, and since me and my co writer/amazing boyfriend have different time frames, you guys are just going to have to deal with two dreams. K?