All Is Fair

The First Meeting

I was sleeping peacefully on the couch when I heard doors start to open and slam shut again. I was just about to yell at someone when names started to be called.

"Tarra!"

More slamming.

"Heaven!"

More doors opening.

"Nicole!"

I sighed and got off the couch, walking towards my room with the intention of hiding from whoever was in my apartment. I was too tired to deal with this shit. It was only noon and my day off for Christ's sake.

"Nicole there you are!"

"No" I answered "No I'm not" still walking "Now I'm here and soon I'll be there" I pointed to my bedroom door.

"Where is Heaven and Tarra?"

"How am I suppose to know?" I asked finally looking to see Adam Siska standing there hands on hips "You just woke me up from my nap" I didn't even bother to look at the guy who was with him.

"Sucks for you, I want you guys to meet someone"

"Come back in a few hours then" I growled.

"She is always cranky when someone wakes her up" Sisky smiled at the stranger.

I heard the guy chuckle and glared at him.

"What is all the yelling about?" Heaven asked appearing in the doorway of the computer room.

"Siska rudely burst into our apartment again" I answered not as sleepy as I had been before. "And woke me up"

"Where is Tarra?" Sisky asked ignoring me.

"Kitchen?" Heaven asked.

About 15 minutes later Sisky had finally gotten the three of us rounded up and sitting on the couch. I was surprised it had been so easy considering I kept trying to go my room and Tarra and Heaven trying to wander back to what they had been doing.

"What do you want Sisky?" I asked still a little cranky.

"I want you three to meet someone" he smiled "This is William"

My head jerked in the direction of the guy as quickly as Heaven's did.

He was six foot three with chocolate brown hair and eyes to match. His had a slim frame and wore skinny jeans and a white and black sweater with the sleeves pulled up his arms slightly.

"W-William Beckett?" I asked.

"Yeah" The stranger smiled.

Heaven and I exchanged looks and Tarra snickered at us.

You see since we had first become friends Heaven and I had been arguing over who in fact owned the man who was now standing in front of us. he had been my favorite singer since I first heard his band play some odd years ago and his voice made it hard not to get one of those annoying fan girl crushes no one ever wants to admit they have. Heaven like me couldn't help but drool over the boy.

When we had first became friends with Sisky the bass player of William's band and old time friend I had slightly hoped to meet William as well but never thought it would happen. All Sisky did really was steal our food and wake us up at 3 Am when he was home from tour. Hence the cranky me when he had shown up, but he was a good friend none the less.

"Also I have a favor to ask"

I looked at Sisky suspiciously. Last time we had been asked for a favor I had ended up locked in the trunk of a car and had to find my own way out.

"We needs a place to stay" Sisky began.

"You guys can stay here if that's what you're asking" Tarra snickered.

"It'll only be for a couple days" William explained "We forgot to pay rent on our apartment before we left for tour so -"

"No need to explain" Heaven cut in "Any friend of Sisky's is a friend of ours"

William smiled "Thanks"

"We'll be back in a few hours" Sisky said attacking us with hugs "We have to get our stuff off the bus"

Heaven and I watched as the two men left, waiting only seconds after the door closed to yell at the same time "I call him!"

We glared at each other.

"I called him first!"

"Did not!"

"Tarra who called him?"

We both looked at her expectantly.

"Don't you two think you should let him decide if he wants to belong to either of you?" she questioned.

Heaven and I looked at each other and sighed.

"Maybe we should be adult about this" I suggested knowing there was no chance in hell that we would.

"Agreed" Heaven smiled shaking my hand even though I knew she was crossing her fingers. But I wasn't going to lie I was doing the same.

This was going to be interesting
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapters *Shruggs* Deal with it it's 3:28 in the morning and I'm cranky because we are out of Laundry soap and I still have a bunch of blankets to wash.