Status: Complete

Like Walking Into a Dream

Love.

NC-17

Just like we planned, everyone went out to eat after the concert and of course there was teasing about the kiss Brian and I shared after the concert. Brian smirked, but like usual, I was blushing at the blunt comments.

We’re now walking back inside and it’s almost mid-night. I slipped my light jacket off and hung it up on the coat rack.

“I’m so sleepy…” I grumbled before heading towards my bedroom. Brian’s arms wrapped around me and halted my movements.

“I can think of a few ways to wake you up,” he grinned and lightly kissed my neck.

“Brian…” I warned, but he ignored me and trailed kisses up and down my neck. I shivered at his touch and turned around to face him.

“I won’t be able to go to sleep unless you stop,” I said.

“You and I both know you don’t want me to stop,” he smirked and pulled me against him, crushing our lips together. I gasped and slowly relaxed in his hold. Brian pushed me backwards without breaking our kiss until I was shoved up against the nearest wall.

Brian’s body molded into mine and my hands got lost in his hair when I deepened the kiss. My body felt like it was on fire while Brian’s hands ran up and down it. They finally stopped on my thighs and lifted them up to wrap around his waist.

“Bri—“ I cut myself off when he ground his hips into mine. His arousal was very obvious and it only made me want him more. I pulled him back to me and kissed him rougher and sloppier than before.

“Can we go into the bedroom?” he asked softly. I tried to catch my breath and looked into his chocolate eyes. Slowly I nodded and felt him carry me into his room before setting me down on his bed.

“Peyton, I…I love you,” Brian said softly looking straight into my eyes. My breath caught in my throat, but I smiled widely at him feeling the exact same way. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

“I love you too,” I whispered. Brian relaxed before grinned and yanking my shirt off. I laughed and did the same to his.

“Now, where were we?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows. I smiled and rolled my eyes before kissing him again. He quickly discarded our clothes and pressed our bodies back together. He was warm and my entire body tingled feeling his skin directly on mine. Brian looked over my body carefully trying not to miss a single detail; he left sweet kisses everywhere.

“Bri,” I whispered. He looked up at me and I rested my hands on his cheeks. He looked at me so lovingly; I never want to leave him. I pulled him to me and kissed him sweetly. I could feel his hand slowly moving down between my legs. I didn’t stop him, instead I did the same and gently wrapped my hand around his member. We both moaned at each other’s touch.

Brian’s thumb pressed against my small bundle of nerves and I arched my back trying to get closer to him. As a result, I began to pump him in my hand. Brian groaned and leaned down to kiss my neck while inserting his fingers inside me.

“Ah,” I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I sped my hand up to keep at the same pace his fingers were. His long fingers pulled out of me slowly and I looked up at him with hazy eyes; I didn’t want him to stop yet.

“Babe, I can’t wait in longer,” he groaned.

“Then don’t,” I said making him kiss me again. Brian quickly pushed my legs apart and settled between then. I felt his manhood press against me; that caused me to bite his lip lightly. He groaned and held my hips as he entered me. I threw my head back against the pillows and grabbed his shoulders.

Sure, I’ve had sex, but it’s been a while and Brian is bigger than Eric…

“Are you okay?” he asked softly pressing his body against mine. His hot breath tickled my ear and I nodded.

“Yeah, don’t stop,” I mumbled. Brian rested his head in the crook of my neck and thrust himself all the way in. I dug my nails in to his shoulders and tried to catch my breath. Neither of us moved for a while until I began to buck my hips against his. Brian grabbed my hips again to pull me down while he thrust up. I moaned at his fast pace and tried to keep up.

“Brian,” I moaned in his ear. I felt the goosebumps on him and felt him go faster.

“Peyton…I love you so much,” he said through gasping breaths. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up to his ear.

“Show me how much,” I said softly. Brian slowed down and lifted my legs up to rest on his shoulders before thrusting back into me roughly.

“Ah! God!” I almost yelled. He felt so much deeper. Brian pounded into me as fast as he could. Pressure was building up in my stomach and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer.

“Brian! I… uh I…” Brian let my legs drop back onto the bed and he pulled out of me. I groaned and looked up to see why he stopped. I was so close—

Brian pulled me up and flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees. He wrapped his arms around me pressed his chest against my back while entering me again.

I moaned and let my head drop; my long hair resting on the bed. Every time Brian thrust in to me, he pulled my hips back to meet his.

“Brian! I can’t—“ before I could warn him, my body exploded in pleasure and I saw white. Brian groaned and met his own release. He slowly pulled out of me and made me lay down with him as we came down from our high.

I snuggled into him and closed my eyes feeling tired again. Brian ran his hand through my hair and kissed my temple.

“Get some sleep, Love. I kept you up past your bedtime,” he chuckled. I smiled and glanced at his clock to see it was almost one in the morning now. I closed my eyes again and let sleep take over.

~*~

I woke up to the phone ringing. Brian groaned and leaned over me to answer it. Who the hell was calling at 9 in the morning?! I buried my face into Brian’s chest and pillows while he talked on the phone.

“Hello?”

“…Yes, I was sleeping.”

“Michelle, what the hell is it?” he snapped. I glanced up when I heard Michelle’s name, but Brian smiled at me and kissed my forehead. His eyebrows furrowed as he listened to her talk.

“Why do I have to be there?”

“No, it’s not mine!”

“I know because you’ve cheated on me before and we didn’t have sex for a long time before I broke things off with you.”

“…Yes, she’s here.”

“Why?”

“What is it?” I asked softly. Brian covered the phone’s speaker.

“She wants to talk to you,” he mumbled. It was my turn to be confused, but I held out my hand to take the phone anyway.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Tell Brian to come to my ultrasound at 10 today,” she snapped. I raised my eyebrows.

“Why does he have to be there?” I asked. Michelle groaned on the other end and Brian started playing with my hair. I smiled and him and kissed him quickly.

“Because Brian IS the father and I don’t want to go alone…”

“Michelle, is this the first ultrasound you’ve gone to?” I asked.

“…yes, I took pregnancy tests from the store, but this is my first appointment…”

“Okay, we’ll be there,” I answered softly. I may not like Michelle at all, in fact I think she’s a bitch, but going to these kinds of things can be scary if you're alone. I may be too nice for my own good…

I hung up and turned to face Brian. My body is sore from last night…

“Why did you agree?” he asked.

“Because right now, Michelle needs somebody and she’s trying to reach out. Maybe it won’t be so bad. Besides, she’s going to one of my friends at the hospital for the ultrasound,” I answered with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was that scene...? It was the longest one I've written. Am i getting better at them? Give me some suggestions! (:

Thanks to:
MsSynnieVengeance
Hvipers19
a venom
BVBismydrug
starbella
PhoebenPaige
CallusedSilk
Vanzchyk2011
(: