Status: Active

Daughter of A Rockstar

What A Day...

I've never seen so much anger and hate in my mother until this very moment.
“Did you just smirk at my daughter?” my mom yelled; her eyes darkening in an instant while getting up and getting right into Paris's face.
“No. Bri baby make her stop yelling at me” Paris shuddered clinging to my dad with her a disgusting pout on her face.
“Is she nice to you?” my mom asked turning to me and pointing a thumb in the bimbo's direction. I shook my head slowly still stunned at my mom's sudden outburst.
“What has she done to you or eve said to you that has been in a positive manner towards you” my mom asked an other question with her teeth gritted and jaw locked. Pure hatred already could be seen in the hazel pools belonging to my mother.
“Well, every time I look in her and my dad’s direction she will kiss him then smirk at me. She’s told me in her words ‘Ha-Ha-Ha bitch. Daddy doesn’t love you anymore he loves me and only me’ and 'Soon you will be gone forever'” I mumbled to her still audible enough for her to understand though. Her head whipped to their direction once more. When people say "If looks could kill you'd be 6 feet under," is an understatement compared to the look my mom was radiating to them. Such a sinister gleam could be spotted in her eyes from miles away. I'm surprised her eyes didn't turn red and horns grew out the top of her head. Out of no where my mother lunged towards Paris and all I could see after that instant flash were arms whailing around and ear piercing screams bouncing off the walls. Just as fast as the fray began it was being stopped though. Stephan and Matt dove after my mom prying her away from Paris who had my dad trying to seize her away. I stood there frozen just staring at my mother heaving and Paris latching onto my father.
“Baby, she's crazy and her daughter’s lying too. I've never done anything wrong. Baby you believe me, right?” Paris bitched and moaned at my dad grabbing onto his arm as if her life depended on it.
“Of course baby, you’re my only love like you said,” dad cooed at her. In an instant ever single person grew hatred in their eyes matching those of my mother's, but me. I was too busy feeling my heart being ripped out of my heart and watching it being ripped apart into billions of pieces and then burned to leave no trace of even a heart behind. The colossal burning sensation in my throat couldn't even distract my tears enough because they were about to come cascading down any second now at the rate of a bullet. I've never tried so hard at anything in my life than right now trying to not dare to let my tears fall as Paris snuggled herself into my dad more. I didn't know if it was my now blurry welled up vision playing tricks on me or if my dad really did wink at me.
“Baby why don’t we go some where more private,” he purred seductively tightening his grasp on her as they began to head towards the door. Maybe my eyes were deceiving me. Paris now had a huge smutty smirk on her face giving him a nod as she bit her lip. I could see Stephen grasping onto my mom's arms as that malevolent look began to take over her eyes once again. My dad and Paris were almost right out the door but he stepped aside gesturing for her to go first. She gave him a wink and took that step right out when the most amazing words I could ever hear slithered right out of his lips.
“So sorry to say Paris but we’re over, for good so don’t ever think about coming back. I never loved you at all. I just kept you for the decent fuck and you better fucking not ever even dream to look in my daughter's direction ever again you slutty ass bitch of a whore,” dad roared right in her face then slammed the door but then opened it again.
“I lied...I’m not sorry,” and with that he slammed the door so hard that I'm surprised that the door didn't go flying right off the hinges. My dad slowly turned around to all of us but directing his attention towards me. He weeped an apologetic smile towards me practically giving me those puppy dog eyes that always got me. I couldn't help but crack a smile in return to his childish behavior. He slowly started stepping towards me with a sympathetic look still dancing upon his face.
“Ayd baby, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know she was that way with you. She was always talking about how she liked you so much and I thought you were just PMSing or just didn’t like the fact I was dating and I thought you would get over it but I should have listen to you no matter what. I'm such a horrible dad” my dad stuttered in a fast pace trying to apologize but with the end of his speech tears started cascading down his face. I tore my heart even more just to see him in this state then it did earlier. I began to walk closer to him as he sobbed in his hands. I grabbed him as soon as I reached him and sealed him into the most bone-crushing hug i had ever given. He gladly accepted in and began crying into the crook of my neck.
“Shh, It’s ok daddy” I whispered as he picked me up and I lay my head on his shoulder as he rocked me back and forth settling our tears together.
A course of "Awe's" broke out across the no long silent room. Mine and my dad's moment was broken though when i noticed a quick gleam of light through my shit eyes. Both me and my dad looked to our left to see my mother with a camera and tears in her eyes. Soon enough everyone stampede towards us and created a large group hug. As soon as everyone pulled away my dad stared down at me and pulled a box out of his pocket handing it to me. I opened it to see the most gorgeous white gold heart locket necklace with the words "Daddy's Little Angel" engraved on the front. I opened it to see a picture on the left of my extremely younger looking at the time dad giving the biggest smile to a small infant in his arms. To the right was a recent picture of me sitting on my dad's lap at the beach with his arms wrapped around me with even bigger smiles adorning our faces. Tears slowly slid down my face as I closed the locket.
"Happy Birthday baby girl, I love you more than you'll ever know" he cooed at me hooking the necklace around my neck. My dad then took my face in between his hands and leaned down placing a fatherly kiss on my lips then embraced me into another one of his signature hugs. This may have been an extremely bitter sweet day for me, but i must admit this has ended to be the best birthday I've ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww, how cuteee. comment and let me know what you think :)