Status: Active

Daughter of A Rockstar

Bad birthday?

I awoke up the next morning and immediately became washed over with the sense of sadness. Then it just hit me, today's my...birthday, which means it's Friday. I've been dreading for this day to come. Today I will truly find out if my father picks me or his slut. Will it be my 14th birthday or their 1 year anniversary?

I slothed out of bed and carried myself to my closet to pick out some small jean shorts and a red tank top. Once i got all my clothes picked out I headed on over to the bathroom and took my shower and freshened up for my dreadful day. I slid of my black flip flops and stepped out to the front room to see everyone but my dad and Paris, figures.
"Happy Birthday Ayden!" The bunch yelled and tackled me onto the nearest couch all in sync.
"Owe, are you guys trying to murder me or something! Do you not want me to live to see my 15th birthday" I screeched underneath them all trying to stifle back my laughter but failing and letting out a huge fit of giggles.
"Maybe" Kimmy said dragging the word and trying to act innocent. We all know she is far from it though.As soon as out loving fest was all done I limped my way to the kitchen and ate the usual cereal and just sat there watching TV with the brady bunch. Today seems like a lazy day, not that I mind. I like sitting here watching tv with my family though through out the whole day everyone's been running in and out of the bus. My suspicion was rising but I decided to let it slide for now.
"What are you guys doing?" I finally cracked to Jimmy as he just walked in and took a seat next to me throwing his arm around my shoulder.
"Um...nothing" he grinned down at me and then out of no where shot back back up and dashed out the door as soon as his phone beeped indicating he had a text. Just as I was letting my mind wander to what could be going on my cell phone began to sing out Cemetery Gates by Pantera.
"Hello," I sung into the phone lowering the volume on the tv.
"Hey love It's me Mel," She sang back mocking me.
"Hey, how come you weren't here this morning?" I frowned looking down at my nails.
"I had to do run to the store for some tampons and stuff Matt needs too but I called to wish you a happy birthday since I couldn't when you woke up," She rambled giving me the game plan of her day.
"Well that sounds fun and thank you for remembering Mel."
"Of course sweets. I would never intentionally not be there when you wake up on your birthday. Well I'm gonna let you go and see you soon probably before the show starts. Bye baby, I love you."
"See you soon and love you too," I told her right before hanging up the phone and just kind of sat there in a daze until everyone finally came back in.
"Ayden lets go now, kiddo. Try not to let your dad get to you today and ruin your 14th birthday" Rory grinned at me pulling me off of the couch and dragged me out of the bus along with everyone else.
"We are going to do something after the show by the way," Zacky told me ruffling my hair as we walked over to the stage. We got there and I saw Spencer and his friends outside. They all smiled at me and I returned it. Spencer then motioned for me to go over so I walked over to them. When I got there we all said hi and gave hugs and Spencer asked to talk to me privately.
"Hey" he smiled at me. I'm still mad at him for saying untruthful things about my family.
"Hey." Wow things couldn't be anymore awkward.
"Well I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. I didn't know you knew them and by the looks of it looks like they do care a lot" he smiled at me and I couldn't help but crack a grin.
"Its ok and Synyster Gates is actually my dad and they do care a lot, at least most of them" I told him but frowned at the last part
"What do you mean most of them?" he asked, actually looking concerned.
"Well me and my dad just haven't been doing so good lately but please don't tell anyone" I said taking a sudden interest in my feet. I'm going to need a pedicure soon.
"Wow, I'm sorry. I hope everything goes better and I promise i won't tell anyone." The next thing I knew I felt a hand lift up my chin.
"Well I better go now. Bye" I whispered as he still held my face close to his.
"Yea, Bye" he whispered back staring into my eyes. His eyes are just so pretty. I managed to snap out of my trance to start to walk away but I felt my arm being grabbed and the next thing i know I was being spun me back around. As soon as my body did a 180 back to his I felt soft lips being pressed up against mine.
"Happy 14th birthday" he muttered into my ear right before he pulled away from. I'm pretty sure I looked like a dumbfound idiot due to the kiss and on how he knew it was my birthday.
"Research" he winked probably being able to read the look on my face. I managed a nod still in my confused state of mind and then my feet decided to work right and carried me away. I headed back to the backstage riding my mind of what just happened to see everyone getting ready for the show. My dad and Paris though were off together in the corner giving each other random kisses. They really so disgust me. They both got up as soon as Paris whispered something in his ear and disappeared out the exit door and I went and sat with Kimmy and Rory with a frown on my face. As soon as I reached the girls my phone went off.
"Hello?" I asked without looking at the screen.
"Hey Cutie it's me Aunt Colleen," I heard the voice of my very chipper aunt come through.
"Hey Aunty Colleen! what's up?" My mood just did a total turn around. I love my aunt so much. She's always looking out for me and there to make me happy.
"Nothing, I just wanted to wish my baby niece a happy 14th birthday," She giggled into the phone.
"Aww, thank you Aunty," My aunt's optimism was just so contagious.
"So, how are your dad, the guys, and girls?" I really wished she was here.
"They are doing just fine besides the fact my dad is dating a slutty Paris Hilton wannabe. Matt got a new nice and pretty girlfriend named Rory too," I informed her trying to let the first part slide by but it of course didn't.
"Wow, you've got to be kidding me. I never thought my brother was that stupid but then again it doesn't surprise me and that's really good for Matt, I can't wait to meet her." Aunt Colleen always knew what to say to make me laugh.
"Yea well your brother is an ass right now," I giggled back to her.
"Wait till I talk to him baby. I'll set your daddy straight and if you get tired of being there you can come stay with me and Zacky." See what I mean! The women is a saint.
"Thanks Aunt Colleen. Stephen told me the same thing and I have a feeling his respect for my dad has gone down. I love you." I smiled to her as I leaned against some random wall.
"I love you too baby. So how's your mom and step daddy?" She asked as I heard her's and Zacky's dog Ichabod in the background barking up a storm. He's the cutest little thing ever.
"My step dad is doing good but a little lonely since my mom is still in England," I told her as Ichy's barking seized.
"Oh that sucks for your step daddy but pretty cool for your mommy. Hey kiddo I have to go to the store so I'll talk to you later hun, bye I love you with all my heart," She gushed into the phone.
"Ok bye and I love you with all my heart too" I told her back with as much love and hung up. Aunt Colleen is one of the most amazing people in my life. She's always there ready to beat up anyone for me, especially my dad.
"So who was that and who were those guys you were with?" Kimmy asked nudging me and gave me a little wink.
"Aunt Colleen and they were some new friends, they are the ones from yesterday" I told her suppressing a grin and she just nodded while smiling back at me. Our little conversation was ruined when we heard my dad start talking on stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very much thanks to MsSynnieVengeance, happygirl199, and x_MNG_x for commenting! It means a lot! I hope I get more comments from some new people too. It'll inspire me to continue faster. thank you for reading :D