Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Pleasure with Pain

Frank’s POV

We’ve moved to the bedroom, well, Gerard’s bedroom. I have him up against the wall, pressing myself into him as much as I can. My tongue is pretty much down his throat and my hands are naughtily down the back of his pants teasing his hole with the tip of my finger. Gerard is moaning into my mouth, trying desperately to move things along. I push further into him and the wall as he tries to push away.

“Do as I say, whore,” I demand.

He nods and whimpers into the thick, lust filled air. I grab him by his hair and push him with all my strength towards the bed. I watch as he stumbles, never regaining his balance and falling onto the bed. I watch as he starts to palm himself through his pants and I growl. He looks over to me and stops his hand’s movements.

“Strip,” I demand again.

I stand by the end of the bed and watch as he hurriedly strips himself of the items he put on. I take in his body, all smooth and hairless, all the way down to his member which is of a substantial size. I pull my belt off from my pants and fold it in half.

“Roll over,” I say.

Gerard rolls over and starts to rock himself against the sheets. I take the belt and flick it across his thighs. He cries out and I repeat this action a couple more times. I discard my clothes and start to rub myself against his ass.

“I bet you’re so tight. I hope you bleed,” I whisper harshly into his ear.

I continue to rub myself against Gerard’s white and red ass, before getting off him and rolling him over. I crawled up to Gerard’s face and told him to open his mouth. He resisted at first, but he soon opened when I held his nose.

I put myself in his mouth and started bucking my hips, fucking his mouth. I made sure that I hit his gag reflex a few times before telling him to suck. He complies and I start to pull on his hair, getting myself into his mouth even further. I pulled out of him and slid back down his body.

“My, look how big you are. I think I should fuck you now. What do you think slut?” I ask him.

“No, please don’t, please,” He begs, going along with it.

“Too bad, you’re just too good to resist.” I reply.

Gerard cries out as I force myself into his tight hole. I moan out and I hear a strangled moan come from Gerard.

“Hush now, or it’ll get worse for you,” I tell him, biting his ear.

I start to move in and out of him, each time going a bit harder. It’s only when Gerard moans out in pleasure that I go so hard and so fast that the bed is knocking against the wall.

“Do you like that? Do you like it up the ass nice and rough?” I ask, emphasising my point by ramming into him particularly hard.

“Oh god, please...” Gerard trails off, moaning like a cheap whore.

“That’s right, moan like the whore you are,” I demand.

Gerard manages to bring his hand to himself and starts to lazily pump himself. To be cruel I swat his hand away and tell him that he’s not allowed to touch himself. I watch as his eyes start to roll into the back of his head, the pleasure obviously becoming too much.

“Oh god, I’m gonna come, open you pretty little mouth,” I moan out, pulling out of him abruptly.

Gerard’s mouth is already open and waiting for me, so I quickly shimmy up his body and pump myself, my seed spilling into his mouth. I push my erection into his mouth so he can suck me dry. I let out a long moan and keep repeating Gerard’s name.

Not forgetting that Gerard is still waiting to come; I lower myself onto him. It only takes a couple of bounces on Gerard before he comes in me. I hold it inside me until I put my ass in Gerard’s face. I feel his seed leak from me and Gerard’s tongue laps at my entrance.

When it’s all over Gerard rolls over and faces me, a smirk on his face.

“Frankie, that was so hot.” He says, and then pauses for thought.

“But is that really what went on?” He asks.

I am quiet for a minute, before replying.

“It got so much worse than that. He used to make me vomit over myself. It will always be worse than what we do. It’s because I love you so much and I know that you would never intentionally hurt me,” I reason.

“I’m just glad we’re okay now, and that you’re okay and you will never have to feel hurt like that again.” He replies, wrapping a blanket around us.

We kiss for a moment or two, and then we fall asleep, even though it is mid afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you have all been waiting for this. Here it is just for you. I think i may be a bit rusty with the sex so I will be thinking a lot more about how I can write these types of scenes better.
Anyway you should all comment and leave me some love.
Lyrics of the day for you to guess:
"16 year old girl
In a hollow carved out place
Just looking for some prettiness,
But the cuts in her arm don't paint for her
A very pretty view"

TTYL
Jess