Status: Okay well I addedmy cousin Cindy (bubble332) to the story because she is a good auther and my story seriously sucks so she will improve it for you guys :)

Summer Love

Brown

Austin's Point of View:

I wake up to the sound of a loud thump in the door next to mine. I rubbed my still tired eyelids as I hear Riley moving stumbling about in his room. His door slams and I hear his feet running across the wooden floor. Seconds later a hear a mumbled “shit”. I stretch in my bed and then get up. I run to the shower before Riley finally stops stumbling and get there before me. After my shower I brush my teeth. I hear a loud knock on the door.
“Are you planning on coming out anytime soon? My first class of Bio starts at nine.” Screams Riley. I open the door to find Riley sitting on the wall facing the bathroom door in only his colorful boxers. “Damn man, you take longer then a fucking chick.” He stood up and walked in the bathroom and shut the door. I was turning the knob to my room when the bathroom door flung open.
“Are you getting the bathroom in your room fixed anytime soon?” He asked with an annoyed look on his face.
“Yeah, there stopping by later. Except I won't be here because I have class. So you probably going to have to come home after your first class.” I said opening my door. Riley simply nodded and shut the door the bathroom once again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“So you transferred from Brown?” Asked a tall skinny blond. She had told me her name was Kayla when she had walked over to say hi. “Why would you transfer from such a great school to go to this crappy one?” She asked again. I simply shrugged as I ran my fingers through my hair. It was getting pretty long, it needed a hair cut ASAP.
“Your hair is so nice.” Said another.
“Good morning class!” yelled some overweight balm man. He wasted no time and quickly started writing on the board. “You have twenty minutes then we start notes.” I quickly scanned the problems on the board; Easy. Instantly I solved them out in my notebook in less then ten minutes. I looked up at the teacher. He was typing away something in his laptop. He stood up and cleared his voice to get the class's attention.
“We have a new student who will be transferring into our class.” He said. He quickly walked back to his desk and read something on his screen. “Austin? Austin Hall?” He asked raising an eye brow.
“Yes sir.” I responded.
“So you transferred here-” Everyone's attention moved to the door when someone knocked. The teacher let out a small sigh. He motioned for the person to step in. Seconds later the door opened and in walked the most gorgeous female I had ever seen. She had rich brown hair that had been tied up in a sloppy bun but yet looked amazingly sexy. He sun dress clung to every curve of your body, making wonders for her body. But what caught most my attention was her bright gray eyes. A hint of resemblance to someone kept poking at me when I was looking at her. Except I couldn't exactly tell from where I had seen her before.
“I'm so sorry Mr. Woods.” She pleaded. He simply waved her off.
“Just sit.” He ordered. His eyes focused on me again. “Okay so where was I?” He asked. “ah yes, so I hear you transferred here from Brown?” He asked incredulously.
“Yes I did.” I responded. With that the teacher went back to the board and started going over the answers to the problems he had written down.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The bell ran and a stood up. I started making my way to the door when someone clung to my arm. I looked around and saw Kayla the tall skinny chick who had been talking to be earlier.
“What's your next class?” She asked. She wasn't ugly. She had light blond hair that curled at the tips. Some strands of her hair where clipped to the side of her head making her look pretty. She had on some light blue jeans and a creamy looking sweater.
“AP Physiology.” I said. She gently whistled.
“Wow, nothing's better then a smart sexy boy.” She grinned. I smiled. “What do you say you meet me at the cafe for lunch?” He asked. I scratched the back of my neck and grinned and half smiled.
“Sure, that would be great.” Kayla smile widened.
“See you later then.” And with that she left. I looked down and saw my shoe was untied. I knelled down to tie it. I was about to stand back straight when someone stumbled onto me. Instantly I felt a cold liquid pour onto my body.
“fuck!” She screamed as she entangled herself with me. I quickly stood up and reached to stand her up. Her pretty dress had been stained by some type of red liquid. I looked down at my equally matched shirt.
“Oh gawd, I'm so sorry!” She said. She placed her hand on her forehead. “I'm such a klutz. Look I'm truly sorry, if you give me your shirt I'll wash it for you.”
“Its okay.” I said. “You should probably worry more about your pretty dress.” I said motioning to the big red stains that decorated it. She made some kind of whining noise.
“Great, I'm sorry but I have to go find a ride to go change.” She said quickly gathering her stuff of the floor. I bent down to help her a noticed an empty bottle of Gatorade and smiled.
“I can give you a ride if you want.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay soo the second chapter is FINALLY updated..please comment and subscribe..that would totally make my day and want to write more! love you all!