Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Dont You Care?!

Shyler's POV

Damn it, Reilly! Why did you do that? I nearly had a heart attack when Anita called me! Do you know how much i still love you? Of course you didnt! You wouldn't have done it if you did!

Heart beating like a drum, I made my way to the third waiting room, outside of one of the rooms Reilly was in. I honestly didn't know what I waas going to say to her. What could I? I left her when her parents decited they didnt want anything to do with her. Perfect timing, Damon. More like Demon. I deserve being called that for leaving her then.

The first thing I saw didn't make me happy. Reilly's best friend, Valexander Belmont, was making out with her brother, Ashton MacGregor. What the hell was that about? They were just standing in the waiting room, lips locked, alone, as if nothing had ever happened. It pissed me off.

Angry, i ran right through them, breaking their embrace. Ash looked at me with a dazed expression on his face, as if he was lonst. Valex was showing off his stupidly dazling smirk. Gosh, i wanted to shank them with a fork. And I'd make sure it hurted.

"What the fuck are you too doing," I demanded, glaring at them both. I expected something so shallow from Valex, but not Ash. I was completely surprized.

"What does it look like," Valexander sneared, meeting my glare head on. Ahhhhhh! I wanted to kill the bastard.

Ash leaned back against the wall, looking guilty and apologetic. He trapped a strand of red hair between his finger and twirled it shyly. "I'm sorry...Damon."

Valexander turned to him, burning holes into his soul. Ash flinched under his gaze. "Why are you apologizing?"

When it was obviouse that Ash wasn't going to say anything, I stepped in. "You two are being dickheads! How can you fucking stand there and make out when your sister and best friend is laying limp on a cot?! You, Valexander, make me sick."

"Fuck off," he growled.

"My pleasure," I snapped and pushed through the doors to the patient's room, despite the nurse's protests.

Reilly, here I come.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't think I'd like Shyler. But i do. He tries to make it up to Reills. Do you like him? Tell me if so. Or which one you do like and why. It interests me when i get comments like that. I dont know why. im just weird like that.