Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

La Push

"Emmett, do I have go talk to him?" I whined as we walked through the woods.

Emmett nodded, "Yes, Sam really needs your help." I groaned and threw my head back, today just wasn't my day.

"But why?' I whined dragging out the 'y' and looking back at Emmett, "They're wolves they can handle a dumb vampire."

"Not your vampire." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and started running towards the clearing. Just because Ryan had supposedly made a visit doesn't mean the wolves had to get involved.

When I arrived, I was greeted by the smell of wet dog and the almost flawless bodies of three werewolves in their human form. I stopped a good ten feet from them, Paul giving me the evil eye the entire time I situated myself.

"Oh for Christ sake, get your tail out of your ass and calm down. I'm not going to use my power on you, nor am I going to kill you. So cool it PAUL!" I yelled, not really in the mood for him. Jared scratched the back of his neck as he tried to keep from laughing at my outburst. Sam chuckled and shook his head.

"Scarlet, how are you?" Sam asked stepping forward a few steps.

I shrugged, "Better if there wasn't some psycho vampire after me." I chuckled, "That's funny, since I'm a vampire..." Everyone just looked at me and I sighed. "All you wolves are fucking critics I swear."

"Okay, lets get down to business." Emmett said sternly as he stepped beside me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What exactly do you guys need from me?" I asked, looking Sam in the eye.

"We need your help -"

"No shit, Sherlock." I said. "Sorry, force of habit." I smiled cheesily at the men as they regained their composure.

"Anyway, you're so called 'vampire' was on the Rez last night. He didn't kill anyone and he didn't get close enough to the town to harm anyone." Sam started, Paul crossed his arms over his chest and huffed.

"But you caught onto his scent and chased him off?" I asked, making a conclusion.

Sam nodded, "Yes, but he's not like the other leeches we've killed." Sam was puzzled by how Ryan worked.

"Did he just stare blankly at you for awhile and you just sort of went blank, sense wise?" I asked thinking about Ryan's power. He could manipulate others powers and store them. But he'd only ever kept Alec's and Edward's.

All the men nodded their heads and frowned.

"It was weird." Jared piped up. "It was like, we couldn't see, let alone think." He shivered, "It was awful."

"That's what he does." I said, tucking some hair behind my ear. "He can manipulate others powers and he can keep them. He uses his opponent's powers against them. Ryan has only kept two other vampires powers for a long time. Edward and a member of the Volturi, Alec's." Paul raised his eyebrow and gave me a questioning look.

"OKay, Alec can make others lose their senses. You're sight, maybe not hearing, but you can't even feel anything." Emmet cringed next to me, knowing that Alec had once done that to me. "Edward reads minds, and so you put the two together, and you get Ryan." I concluded. They all said 'oh' nodding slightly.

"That's what's up with that guy."

"Why's he after a hot head like you?" Paul asked, still confused as to the subject.

I sighed and bit my lip. "Because before either of us were a vampire, he tried to kill me. And before you ask, he's out for vengeance....still. Why is an absolutely brilliant question I can not answer." Jared snapped his mouth closed and nodded.

"Anymore questions?" I questioned looking at the very shirtless and very cute guys. Hey! I am not like them, but they were cute.

"Uh..." Jared trailed off a little, opening his mouth to say something, but then shutting it quickly.

"What, Jared?" I asked boredly.

He just shrugged and moved on. "Okay, I'm going back to patrolling." With that, Jared ran off and phased.

"Need anything else?" I asked, looking over the dogs. Sam nodded and looked at Emmett.

"We'll need a way to kill his guy." I scoffed, knowing all too well they were way out of their league.

"Look, if you want to kill Ryan, there's a method ya'll can't handle."

Emmett rolled his eyes at me and took my shoulders in his hands. "We'll get back to you on that one."

Sam nodded before Emmett turned me around and pushed me back towards the house. "You just never seize to amaze me." Emmett chuckled as I pouted and walked sullenly.

"I know, I don't amaze anyone but myself." I laughed at myself and shook my head. "But seriously? They expect to be able to kill Ryan? It'd take all of us!" I exasperated.

Emmett sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "But it'll keep you safe." I nodded, knowing he was right.

"I know, but I don't want you guys to get hurt. And honestly, I don't want the pack to either." I looked up at him and frowned, "they don't need to risk their lives over something as stupid as this."

Emmett seemed utterly confused. "Do you like them?" He questioned.

I shook my head and sighed. "No, it's the simple fact that my brother's fiance is best friends with one of them and I'm not dealing with her whiny ass if he gets hurt...not that he's around anymore." I whispered the last part and Emmett pulled me into his side more.

"Baby Girl, they'll be fine. We need them for when Ryan comes back. He hasn't shown up for a week around there, so we know he's keeping tabs on you very closely and the surrounding land."

"Yeah." I mumbled, dropping the conversation and walking over some fallen trees. Before long, we both took off and ran back home. Emmett to talk to everyone and me to go see Zack. It'd be a couple days since he stayed here, I'm sure by now he's not completely grounded.

I jumped into my car and sped off towards his house, knowing damn well his dad would be home. I loved pissing him off, it was fun. Soon I arrived at Zack's house, his dad being the only one home besides him. I parked and ran at human speed up to the front door. After knocking rather annoyingly, Beck answered the door and sneered at me.

"What the fuck do you want, Cullen?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head before I brushed past him.

"Not you." Short, mean and to the point. Perfect.

Beck rolled his eyes and took a swig of what I presumed was scotch or whiskey. "Whatever, Zack's upstairs." I smiled like a bitch and walked up the stairs and towards Zack's room. I could hear him playing his guitar when I was outside, but I couldn't tell what he was playing until I got into the house. I could hear the chords of a song I'd never really paid any attention to coming from him. The words flowing from his mouth like an unintended message.

"It's really good to hear your voice, saying my name it sounds so sweet. Coming from the lips of an angel; hearing those words it makes me weak." I smiled to myself, that was one of my favorite songs ever.

I walked up to the door and knocked, the music cut off almost immediately and Zack opened the door.

"Hey, Beautiful." He said a little breathless. "You're looking cute today." I smiled and laughed at him before I walked past him and into his room.

"Yeah, because going to meet with the pack of mutts is exactly what I was getting cute for." I retorted sarcastically but smiling.

Zack furrowed his brows. "The pack?" It took him a couple of seconds to remember that Sam and them were shape shifters. "Ohh.. okay." He said after awhile. "Heeeeey." He commented, as I laughed. His hands went to my hips and he grinned, his face coming within inches of mine. He pulled me closer to him, our hips meeting a little roughly.

"I think you'd looked better with my t-shirt on." He winked at me before he placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back gently, not wanting to hurt him and placed my hands around his neck. Our lips moved in sync, his tongue grazing my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly, letting him in. His tongue explored my mouth, like it was the first time it'd ever happened. He tasted like spearmint and some kind of candy.

Zack pulled back, lack of breath on his part. I giggled at him.

"What?" He asked, a little breathless.

"I love how overprotective you get sometimes." I commented like it was nothing. Zack chuckled and pecked my lips.

"I could do this all day if it meant you stayed with me and didn't go to La Push again." He said huskily into my ear. I laughed and pushed him unto the bed. Today was going to be a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scarlet

Thank you so much for being patient. :) I love you all! :)

Special thanks to OEROS! :) That chicka gave me a huge confidence boost/ideas. Thank her for this chapter. It's totally dedicated to her.
Thank you;
Seeley.Booth.
Oreos
and
MELMELROX For commenting on the last update! :)

Remember I love you all equally just for reading and subscribing!

♥ Kate