Miserable, Lonely, and Depressed

Life under the sea was not everything Harmony was hoping it would be. Sure, she loved spending time swimming around and making friends with everyone in Maritania but she wanted more. What that more was, she didn't know.

With her 18th birthday fast approaching she would be given the chance to live on the surface, up with the humans. Every mer-person was given this chance so they could explore and see a different way of life. Very few actually decided to stay on land but Harmony knew that those few were happy. All she wanted was to feel happy. Although she had plenty of friends, she was more alone than anyone would know. She wanted a life completely worth living and there was the possibility that having legs and living with humans would give her that.

It was her glimmer of hope.

Inspired by Disney's The Little Mermaid the author of stories such as World I Never Knew and When I Look At You brings you a Jonas Brothers story like you've never seen it before filled with magic and wonder.
  1. The Surface
    Harmony takes a chance and travels to the surface... again.
  2. The Beach
    Harmony is transformed into a human.
  3. The Car Ride
    Joe asks his parents if Harmony can stay with them for the night.
  4. The Photographs
    Joe gives Harmony a tour of the house.