Status: A Story Between - Brittany&Patsy (watchout!itsbrittany & Deceiver of Fools). In the process.

Hey, Ho, Why Can't We Go?

o14. Gavin Don Hendrix

The door slammed open and Frank fell at Librus’s feet. “Jesus!” he exclaimed as he removed his foot from underneath him.

“Bleedin' 'ell! Just a pack of bloody brutes!” Frank cursed at the door as if the men outside were listening.

“I couldn't agree more, but you're certainly bloody late, aren't you?” Librus said as he took a couple steps back from Frank who reeked of tobacco and alcohol. Which also reminded me- I moved my arm out from Vienna for a second to reach over and grab a beer.

Vienna gave me a disappointing look so I just put the cold beer on my eye, hoping the swelling would go down.

“What are you getting at?” Frank paused from straightening out his jacket and raised an eyebrow. “I was hiding, to see if I could get out and tell the authorities what they were up against,” he continued.

Librus gave him a look of disgust and walked back to sit with Ariya, “Well, you didn't do a very good job,” he mumbled.

Frank closed his eyes for a brief second and took a breath in, as if to calm himself down. “Any room for a fifth wheel?” he asked looking around.

“Only four seats here. Sorry,” Ayria replied. She didn’t like being mean to anyone, but she really did not like Frank.

Frank looked over to me for help and I shrugged my shoulders. They were right; there really was only four seats.

“Sorry, mate - this room was really built to fit only the people of the band. Four is about the average number." Librus clarified.

Frank cursed under his breath and turned around to so sit against the wall. Librus looked over to me and mouthed, “Is he sober?”

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. I don’t even know if I can remember what he was like when he was sober.

I began to open the beer to drink some but Vienna stopped me. She got up and moved over so we weren’t touching at all, “Not right now, please,” she whispered. She brought her knees to her chest and placed her chin on top of them. Now she wouldn’t look at me.

Dammit.

February 1st, 2005

A loud, startling noise woke Gavin and he jumped up quickly from bed. He cursed under his breath and he clutched his head containing a massive headache caused by too much alcohol. Commonly known as a hangover.

“‘ell you doin’ in there?” Gavin yelled to whoever was in the kitchen.

He put his head down in his hands in pain. He heard giggling in the other room, and as far as he knew, Frank didn’t giggle. In curiosity, Gavin got up from his bed and walked into the kitchen to find Frank snogging a half naked girl.

“Frank!” Gavin yelled in shock.

Frank stopped and looked up with a smile on his face. “Wha’?” he smiled. The girl turned around to look at him and winked.

“What the bloody hell happened last night?” Gavin asked as he walked over to make some coffee.

“Don’t know, but that was one hell of a Friday night,” Frank replied as he went back to his business.

“Wait! Friday? Today’s Saturday?” Gavin asked with his eyes wide.

“Mhmm,” Frank mumbled between the girls lips.

“Oh Blimy!” Gavin cursed as he ran back to his room. He checked his phone to see what time it was: 10:48am. Fuck! Ignoring the massive pain in his head, he ran around the room trying to get dressed as fast as he could. After a minute, he looked in the mirror to see the finished result. Good enough. He ran over to his dresser and got some deodorant and axe. Just at that moment, there was a knock at the door.

Shit! “I’ll get it!” Gavin yelled as he ran out of the room. Frank already beat him to the door however.

“Hey,” Frank slurred and smiled at her.

“Um... Hi Frank. Is Gavin here?” the girl at the door asked.

Frank moved out of the way so she could see Gavin walking towards the door- and the half naked girl in the kitchen.

“Oh,” her face dropped, “okay well, I’ll just see you later. Looks like you have your hands full, anyways.” She turned and started walking away.

“Vienna, wait!” Gavin ran out and closed the door behind him, and stopped her. “I’m really sorry you had to see that in there.”

She gave him a half smile, “Me too.”

“I don’t know who she is-” Vienna cut him off.

“Okay, wow! I’m going to go now.” She turned around again.

Gavin stopped her again and put both hands on her shoulders, “-but I didn’t do anything with her. She’s just some girl Frank brought. I’m sorry.”

Vienna stopped to think. “I believe you,” she mumbled, “but I don’t like the person you become when you’re with him. So,” she paused again, “I’m going to go. Once you sober up, give me a call.” She gave me another disappointing smile and leaned up to kiss me on the cheek. She then turned around and continued walking down the hallway. He knew he couldn’t stop her this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it certainly has been a while. I swear we're still alive, school is just horrible. Anyways, I hope you like the update :)

-Brittany