Status: in progress

Sewn My Lips Shut

Chapter 14

I know it's hard to bring someone back into your life. Especially if that person hurt you from the beginning or wasn't there when all of the tears were shed. Though, this time I felt that Daddy really wants to help me. It's true that he has been messed up, with the drinking problem, especially his heroine addiction. I just want to give him a second chance. He did leave my bitch of a mother to find me. That truly has made me happy. My daddy was always there for me until things between him and bitch-face got bad. I will never forgive her for cheating on my dad with his brother. I will never forgive my Uncle for doing that to his own brother. Though I guess it was leading up to that, how they always were hanging out with each other. Back then, I was young, I didn't know what happened until I grew older.

The group quickly adapted to my Daddy. He was always a very likable person. Very trusting and loving. Daddy and I leave to talk about the baby, leaving Andy in our bed.

*-Andy's P.O.V-*

I watched her walk away with the man who wasn't there for her. I just don't get why she let him back in her life so easily. It's like she wants pain. I push the thought away as I think about my little angel. I know that she's going to look like her mother. Her mother, the love of my life, is so beautiful. There will only be two girls I will love the most. They are Cynthia and Trinity. I take out my notebook filled with lyrics and poems. Lately they all have been about her. The one girl who makes me the happiest. Just thinking about her makes my heart flutter. I click the pen and write down the first thing that comes to my head. Her eyes. Her beautiful eyes.

I must have been writing for hours considering by the time Cynthia and her father, Bob, came back, it was already 1 AM. Her smile upon her face just brightens the mood. It always seems to do that. They bid their good nights and Cynthia crawls into bed with me. I twirl her hair with my fingers, she sighs and pecks my nose softly. I give her a smile and close my eyes to dream of a new life with her and Trinity.

~time goes by~

A phone goes off at 7 AM, 'causing me to wake up. Ashley answer's his damned electronic and exits the tour bus to have privacy. I turn my head to look at the angel next to me. Her face is flushed and scrunched. "The baby must be kicking..." I mutter softly to myself. I push the covers off of me and snake my way over Cynthia to make myself some pancakes. The smell causes everyone to wake up hungry.

"Hey babe." Cynthia wobbles her way over to me, holding the treasure inside of her. She kisses my cheek and watches intently as I flip over the almost ready pancake. "What flava flav?"

"Chocolate chip, your favorite." I smile, flipping the pancake again. "I also remembered that you like them best when they have a smiley cut out." I put the pancake on a plate, taking a knife from a drawer, and cut out a smile into the pancake.

"Aw, thanks." Cynthia attempts to wrap her arms around me. The scent of lavender takes over my olfactory senses. "Ya know, there's only two more months left."

"I know. I can't wait." I rub her stomach, hoping for time to move on faster. "Our little bundle of joy." I smile and kneel down to kiss her stomach.

"Ouch." I abruptly look up, giving her a questioning glance. Cynthia puts her hands near her abdomen. "I don't think that was a kick." Cynthia hisses in pain. I frantically stand up, looking around for a phone. "Oh my god..." I look at her hands.

"B-Blood?" My breathing quickens. I grab at my hair, thinking of where to find a phone quickly. I instantly remember Ashley and run out to yank the phone out of his hands. "Go inside and check on Cynthia. I need to call for help!" Ashley runs inside forgetting about his phone. I dial 911 and talk to the medics.

"Hello? Please state your emergency."
"There's blood every where! What do I do?!"
"Sir, please calm down. Tell me what's going on."
"M-My girlfriend, s-she's bleeding! I think she's about to give birth!"
"How long has she been pregnant sir?"
"Seven months."
"Sir where are you right now?"
"I-I'm at the HSBC Blue Arena."
"Do you think you can drive to the nearest hospital?"
"Possibly."
"All right sir, please stay on the line. I will open a room for you."
"Thank you so much."

While still on the line, I tell the guys to drive to the nearest hospital. While on the way, I continue to talk to the medic about Cynthia's condition. When we arrive, they put her on a gurney and take her away. No one is allowed in except for her father. Everyone waits in the waiting room, hoping that all goes well.

~time goes by~

After what seems like forever, Bob comes out with an empty look on his face. "She didn't make it." My eyes swell up with tears.

"Let me see her." Tears stream down my face as I walk pass Bob to Cynthia's room. "Please...." Each step felt like my heart was ripping into tiny little pieces. "I can't lose her...I can't!" My voice rakes with unbelievable hurt. I burst open the door to find Cynthia with her head in her hands, sobbing.

"I lost her...." I run up to Cynthia, taking her into my arms. "I'm so sorry Andy. I-I'm so sorry." She wraps her arms around me, her head nuzzled into my chest. I could feel my shirt getting soaked.

"It's okay." Even though she lost the baby, I just couldn't blame her. It wasn't her fault. "It's not your fault." I rub her back, trying to calm her down.

"No, it's not okay. I know how badly you wanted this baby. And I just had to screw it up by having a miscarriage." Cynthia cries harder. I pull her in closer to me.

"We can have another go at it some other time. Sure it would have been great to have the baby, but I'd be more lost if you were gone." I kiss the top of her head and rock the both of us, side to side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know a bit sad, but things'll get better. I promise :)