Status: in progress

Sewn My Lips Shut

Chapter 13

"This must have been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." I gave Andy a big smile and hugged him.

"Same for me Zinn." I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. That nickname just brought so many memories.

~Flashback~

"Hi my name is Zinnthia! What's your name?" When I was little, I had pronounced "Cyn" to "Zinn". Although, at that time I didn't really care.

"Alex. Will you marry me? My daddy always told me to marry to pretty one's right away before they disappear." He stretched out his hand and I took it. From then on, I had always thought that him and I would be the best of friends.

~End Flashback~

"Was that a bad thing?" I looked up to him and gave him a half smile. "I'll stop calling you that if you want. I mean, I know how Alex used to call you that...." I pecked his cheek and brought him down on his back. I cuddled up next to him and breathed in his scent. Which had slowly lulled me to sleep.

~Four months later~

I stand in front of a dressing room's mirror. I gently graze my fingertips across my enlarged stomach. Only seven months pregnant, and everything is going so well. She's due the seventh of October. Her name is going to be Trinity Leanne. Andy picked out her name. He is really excited about her. I waddle my way through the backstage of an area that the gang is playing at. They just finished playing their last song and Andy rushed towards me as soon as I caught his eye.

"Hey babe." He pecked my lips. "Hello my little angel. I can't wait 'till I see you." He bent down and kissed my stomach. I giggled as he straightens himself to smile at me.

"You guys were awesome out there. But, Trinity couldn't handle the awesomeness." I grabbed his hand and we made our way to the van.

"Cynthia!" I turned to the direction of the voice. I let go of Andy's hand and held my stomach protectively.

"Daddy?" I felt tears burning my face as the streaked down. "What are you doing here?" I wiped the tears with my other hand. I watched him as he walked closer to me.

"Cynthia dear, I've been so worried about you." I grind my teeth. "When I heard that you ran away, I was so torn. I'm so sorry that I was never there for you." I let my bangs cover my eyes and I felt Andy's hand in mine.

"Where were you when John raped me? Where were you when I found out I was pregnant? Where were you when I needed you the most?" I saw tears streak his worn face. His hair was a mangled brown mess. His blues eyes pierced through the redness that the tears caused him.

"I'm so sorry. Please give me another chance." A whimper escapes my lips and Andy's grip tightened softly. "I just wasn't right in the head when all of this happened. I'm here for you, please understand." I walk towards him with Andy.

"You promise?" I looked up to him to see his positive response. "Please come with then. Let me introduce you to the rest." Daddy takes my other hand and we all walk together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the length. I'll make it longer next time. I just didn't want to rush things. I'll make the next chapter so much better than this one. Hope you liked it! :)