Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 23: You're Giving Me Such A Rush

Jacks POV:

At first I had no idea what Alex was on about, but then I grinned. I wondered what he could possibly be remembering when he was zoning out a minute ago. But it all clicked now.

“Of course I do, why would have I gotten rid of such an awesome Pokémon as Zapdos? I mean come on his drill peck is fucking bad-ass” Before I could even continue my rant on how amazing all of its moves are he practically tackled me to the ground. The feeling of his chest rising and falling rapidly and the sound of his laughter was a warm welcome. So was the fact that our noses were touching in an Eskimo kiss. It just felt like the perfect moment right by the spot it happened the first time to maybe refresh Alex’s memory.

It seemed he had the same thought as his warm hands cupped my face, leaning in eyes trained on my lips. My hands had a mind of their own when Alex was involved and soon found themselves pressed against his hips. Just as our mouths were about to meet he quickly diverted, preferring to leave a trail of kisses down my jaw.

“Aleeeex” I whined frustrated by his teasing, I wanted to have that moment under the tree like we were kids again and not have a competition on who can get a hard-on the quickest. It was as almost as if I could feel him smirking against my neck right now. What made things worse was the direction in which one of his hands were slipping between our bodies.

“What’s wrong Jack?” He whispered innocently. Shit he was in full on seduction mode now, not only was he sucking on my pulse point but that hand had found its way between my legs and it is really not helping the situation.

“I’m only giving you something in return” My head tipped back and I groaned softly, I couldn’t deny how good this felt. Although the feeling of his fingers about to brush against my problem sent me over the edge. Grabbing his wrist tightly I pulled it away.

“Alex, stop” I looked up at him, he was obviously a little hurt and confused.

“Isn’t this what you want?” he was currently knelt up above my chest sighing dejectedly; my immediate reaction was to pull him back down so our faces were touching again.

“Of course it is, but as cheesy as this sounds I wanted to relive the moment we had when we were last here.” I brought his hand to my lips and kissed each finger individually.

“We can continue what we were doing beforehand later though” He chuckled rolling his eyes playfully at my words. All the while my fingers had found their way into the tangles of his coffee coloured hair. He bit his lip stifling a whimper; I always knew his hair was also a weak spot of his.

“Now, where were we?” I drew out each word whilst the other hand pressed on the small of his back, pushing him back down on me. His own hands cupped my face once more as he leant in, close enough to feel his breath against my lips.

“Right about here” The spark in his eyes ignited once more and I didn’t waste a second longer before pressing our lips slowly together. That familiar warm jolt raced through my body and soon settled deep in the pit of my stomach. It felt so right, I could feel every single emotion I felt the last time we did this here. Except now I understand what they actually mean. I loved Alex, only he could make me feel this way, no one else completed me like he did.

He hummed against my lips pressing our bodies as close as possible as the pads of his thumbs caressed my cheekbones. Tugging at his hair lightly I deepened the kiss, my heart racing at an incredible speed. For once Alex wasn’t the only one having flashbacks, the memory of us together seemed to be on a constant loop in my mind as we kissed. But to me it only made this moment even better. And hopefully we both won’t forget this.

~3 hours later~

After what seemed like an eternity of kissing under the tree we spent the rest of the date enjoying the food, singing along to the radio and attempting to play some songs on the acoustic. But we both knew that we had to be back home soon so as the sun started to fall we packed up everything and drove home. Surprisingly both my parents were out again as the driveway was empty, and so was the house. I couldn’t help the smirk on my face, me and Alex were home alone. Turning to look back at the older boy he had a matching expression, with an added touch of an eyebrow cocked suggestively.

At the exact same time we pounced on one another in a frenzy of lips and hands wandering anywhere they could touch. At this moment all of the built up sexual frustration we’ve been keeping from one another was pouring out, causing us to act like two crazed nymphomaniacs deprived for far too long. Grabbing at his waist I shoved him against the wall aggressively, nipping and sucking at his neck.

“Jack...” He squirmed beneath me cursing under his breath. All the while his hands were tugging desperately at my shirt. I pulled it off carelessly throwing it to the floor before snaking my tongue into his mouth, both of us groaning as we explored each others mouths. It wasn’t long till both his shirt and v-neck wound up the same way as my own shirt, but my mind was too preoccupied with the panting boy in front of me currently clawing at my back. The look of sheer lust that were painting his eyes turned me on beyond belief, made even more so with the feeling of his long legs wrapping around my waist in one fluid movement. “Bedroom, n-now” I barely was coherent enough to stutter those words but the message was clear.

I sprinted up the staircase and into my room slamming the door shut behind with my foot. It seemed Alex made the most of that journey by creating an impressive hickey on my collarbone, in turn making my jeans feel even tighter. God why did that have to feel so good? However the confines of denim were starting to cut off my blood supply. He sensed this immediately and as soon as I sat on the edge of my bed kissing him fervently his hands had found its way to my belt. In no time the strip of fabric fell to the floor, meanwhile Alex had pushed me down onto the bed entwining our warm bodies close together.

It was as if a magnetic force was pulling us together as our lips entangled once more. In the midst of kissing one another he pulled away abruptly sitting up on my lap. Just as I was about to whimper at the loss of contact he did something even better. Placing both hands flat on my chest he ground his hips hard against my own in one slow rut. The pleasure was indescribable. Teamed with the sight of his head being thrown back and yelping loudly was enough to drive anyone crazy. My body arched up off the bed as my hands grabbed urgently at his waist pulling him on top of me. Whilst nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck we both rolled our hips at the exact same time sending that orgasmic feeling pulsing through my body.

“Oh God, Alex” I moaned shamelessly relishing in the warm feeling that pooled in my stomach. I gulped as I could feel his nimble fingers making light work of my jean buttons. Quickly I pulled him back craving the feeling of his lips against my neck, my hands soon settling on his lower back. All self control was out of the window at this point, all I wanted was Alex and I needed him right now.

“Jack why is there clothes on the-” Oh fuck no. Both of us pulled way instantaneously looking up at the voice from the doorway. To my absolute horror my mum was holding both our shirts in her hands, her eyes the size of saucers as she looked at the comprising position we were both in. Me and Alex were practically dry humping, both of us insanely aroused and then my mum walks in, well this is going to be one interesting conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o Wow..
Uhm that was... spontaneous
I hope its alright I don't know if it came out the way I wanted it to
Sorry I know its late but hey you get practically a whole chapter of Jalexy goodness :)
Hah this is the second time they are interrupted, damn I am such a cock block :L
People that deserve cookies: Alvarittsixx, LittlePixieResa, IntentToStartAFire, Supersonicskyline, Lotte_music, atl17 and FrEaK_oF_lIFe <3
So all you phantom readers out there, drop a line and you too can join the list of epic people
Any comments I dunno if its good enough :P xXx

On a sidenote I might by writing a new fanfic after this one but I'm undecided at the pairing atm it might be Dave Place/Alex Gaskarth. If you don't know who that is here is a link :)