Status: Updates in between Saturday and Sunday GMT time

School Will Never Be the Same

Chapter 6

Monday morning with art class was ok. Things went like normal between Mr. Way and I. It was as if the weekend had never happened. I spent most of Sunday at work looking around to see if he had popped back in, the rest of the day I tried to break down Saturday. But it confused me more. My feelings for him need to be squashed. Although his actions have made me wonder. Then Kevin wouldn’t leave me alone for five seconds, all he talked about was how much we make a cute couple and how much he obviously fancies me.

Friday was when things got awkward again.

I was wondering the halls, on my way to lunch. I stopped off at my locker on the way to meet my friends.

“Natalie?” Mr Way said from behind my locker door, I almost hit myself on the head with my locker from surprise. But I dodged just in time. “Are you ok?” I nodded smiling. “I wanted to talk to you about university. Have you given your plans for the next year any thought?”

“Yeah, I want to go to university, study art or education, I wanna be an art teacher,” I said, I followed him as he walked away towards his class room. “I'm just not sure which course I need to take in order to become one.”

“Well you’re talking to the right guy,” he said as he closed the door to his class room. “I’ve talked to your head of year and he agrees that you should be one of the students who receives some help with choosing courses and such. I may also be able to give you some after school tuition. I might even be able to help you out with your other subjects. What else do you take?”

“BTEC art, A Level History and I do BTEC science.” I said taking a seat at the front, placing my bag on the floor next to me and the books in my arms on my desk. My stomach started to silently complain about the lack of food. But I was not going to give into it. I like spending alone time with Mr. Way, I don’t have to focus on anything but him. And I know that’s wrong, but it gives me a little thrill on the inside. He leant on the front of his desk and leant his hands on the desk behind him. The one place I didn’t look was below him belt. I knew that would be a step too far. Although he did seem to be sort of pushing his crotch in the air, but that could just be my wishful mind.

“Can’t say I'm any good at science, but being good in history does require a good knowledge of history and how art developed so I may be able to help you out with some aspects. Now do you work on weekdays,” I shook my head as he stood up and sat down with his schedule next to me. “I only have meetings on Monday’s so I can do any day after school.” I nodded. Looking through mine, I have my personal life on this thing as well. I shuffled away a little from him, I didn’t want him to think I thought of him as anything more than a teacher. My feelings can be kept between me, Kevin and Annie. That’s it.

No one else can ever know. People would think I am a twisted and delusional freak and then there's the off chance, that somehow he might find out about it. You know through the grape vine or something.

“Well on Tuesday, I do piano lessons, so I can’t do Tuesday and every other Friday it’s horror movie Friday with Sarah. For me it’s either Wednesday or Thursday.” I wasn’t going to offer the only free day of my weekend this week up to course work and essays.

“Both Wednesday and Thursday it is!” Mr. Way seemed rather enthusiastic about this. “So next week I'll see you then and you never know over the weekend we may bump into one another again.” Mr. Way stood up and began to shuffle around papers I said my good byes and headed towards the cafeteria, my friends were going to want an explanation and I guess they weren’t going to be impressed that until the end of term I may be spending a lot of my free time with one of my teachers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Year 13 ages 17-18 then year 12 16-17 and then it goes down like that. For example I'm 17 and i'm in yar 13 going into Uni. When I was in year 7 I was 11. Man I never thought there'd be so much talk about the school system in england, I hope we don't have to go into politcs! Enjoy!