My Dead Evelyn.

This can't be happening.

"Wake up!" I heard yelled at me. I jolted up as I gripped onto the sheet under me and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and looked around. I heard a giggle as I glanced at everything. It was my room.

How did I get in my room?

"Harmony? You okay?" I heard to the left of me. I turned around slowly recognizing the voice. When I saw who it was my heart beat faster and my breath seemed to be caught in my throat.

"Harmony? Hunny." I gripped the sheet tighter and I slid away a little. She touched my face and got closer.

"You're dead. You're not real." I said starting to shiver. Evelyn couldn't be here. I knew she was dead.

"Baby what are you talking about? I'm real I'm right here." She said holding my face between her hands and rested her forehead on mine. I looked in her dark brown eyes and swallowed down the ball of fear that was in my throat.

"Yeah. Here." I said putting my hands over hers and blew out a sigh.

"What's got you scared?" She said moving back as she got up. Her black hair slapped her back as she bent down to pick up her shirt. I shook my head and ran a hand over my face.

"Bad dream." I said getting up and hugged her tight.

"Whats that for?" She asked with a smile on her face. I dug my head into her back and breathed in her scent.

"I love you." I whispered to her. She laughed and pushed me off.

"Stop being silly. Don't forget we have to dye your hair before your mother gets home." She said smiling back at me. I felt my stomach drop and my knees start to get weak.

"No. I don't want to. Can we just relax in bed all day?" I said holding onto her hand. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"What is with you? Come on." She said pulling me with her. She dragged me to the bathroom and prepped me. I just sat there with worry settling in my stomach. When my mother saw me she freaked like I remembered. I didn't want to go. I just wanted to stay here forever.

"Harmony stop being such a baby." She said pulling me along with her down the street.

"Evelyn please..." I said holding onto her hand tight.

"Harmony stop being stupid." She said yanking my hand away from hers.

"I am right here! You are being psycho." She said turning to face me angrily. I felt a jolt go through my body and my head started to ache.

"I can't take your strange shit anymore. Not like this." She said then turned back around and started to cross the street. My stomach was aching and my sight started to get blurred. I could hear yelling in my ears and it felt like someone was shaking me.

I saw the car. The blue mini van speeding through a red light. I looked and saw her in the street.

"No.." I said as I walked slowly towards her. My body was hurting everything was hurting. As I took a step towards her everything disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
so tired. Sorry I didn't update in a while. My Great Gram just passed. Have the funeral tomorrow and I just graduated last thurs. College here I come!