Status: Done

This Boy I Broke

4

Mike’s POV
Music was spilling out of every crack in the house. People were everywhere. Drunk, stumbling around like idiots. Perfect. I grabbed two of whatever someone was offering and chugged both.

I felt Kane’s hand wrap around mine. I was glad he was here. I needed him. I passed Kane a drink and he gladly took it. I grabbed two more before the roar of the crowd knock Kane and I apart. We were sent to different rooms, thanks to the river of people. The stupid current was fucking strong. I looked around and stopped. Her. She was just standing there. I needed her. I wanted her. People don’t know this, I was the only one who did. But Sean was slightly homophobic. He wasn’t happy when he found out I was dating Kane. His last words to me in person were, “Why can’t you just find a nice girl?” She would do.
****************************************************************************************************
My heart broke as the boy I loved cried. I just broke his heart. For this smug bitch who was currently sucking on my lower lip. He was still in his room. Crying over me. I know him. But this is what Sean wanted.
****************************************************************************************************
Kane’s POV
I walked into someone. I snarled. It was Chase. My eyes softened.
“Bad day?” I asked. I noticed he had unshed tears in his eyes. He nodded. I smiled.
“Same.” I whispered. Before I leaned down and kissed him. The last meaningful kiss I had in a long time.
****************************************************************************************************
I needed to forget. I needed to drink. I needed to live. Parker, Trevor and Ethan were with me. Well, they were either stoned, drunk, or getting some. I smirked. He looked good. I walked over to the faceless boy and whispered words into his ear. Words, that was all they were. I knew this, he knew this. But he wanted it too.
****************************************************************************************************
Mike’s POV
I watched as the boy I once loved lead some other boy up stairs. This wasn’t the boy I fell in love with. This boy was broken. This was the boy I broke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is. The last chapter. Please tell me what you guys think. I'm open for suggestions!! On to a more happy couple! Thanks for the few who read this story...I know I never updated, but I'll have time for a while, then summer school starts XD then I'm in Italy for three weeks. But after that I'll have a week then school starts....I'm working on the next story though! I'm excited for this one!!
xoxoxoxo