Status: Done

This Boy I Broke

3

Kane’s POV
“Sean is dead.” Chase said. His face void of any emotion.
My mouth dropped open. Sean was one of Mike’s best friends.
“What? How?” Ethan asked.
“Car crash. Paris is spending the night here cause Mike, Sin and Patrick need alone time. At Patrick’s house. Call Mike Kane. He said for you to.”
Chase said, before he and Paris left the room, tears spilling down their cheeks.
****************************************************************************************************
“Hello?” Mike said, his voice sounding numb.
“Mike.” I said, my eyes threatening to spill.
“Kane. I need to get wasted. Come with me?” I inwardly sighed. Getting wasted probally wasn’t the best idea for Mike right now, but if that’s what he wanted to do.....
“Yeah, I’ll come. Pick me up?” I asked. He chuckled.
“Yeah baby, I’ll pick you up.” Mike said. The line went dead.
“I’m going to a party with Mike. He wants to get wasted and I want to make sure he’ll be ok. Don’t wait up.” I told two of the three triplets. I herd a car honk. I was out the door. Little did I know, this was the night that changed me. Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's super short. The last chapter is done. I'm posting it as soon as i post this one and then, on to another couple! This one was depressing. I don't like this one much. The next one is Sin and Paris. It's most likely going to be long(ish)....brace your selves.