Pure as Mud

Chapter 3

Draco kissed her slowly, and she felt him murmur something against her lips but she was too happy to say anything. Moments later she knew what spell he’d whispered, as her shirt began to undo its self while they cupped each other’s faces in their hands. It took her a moment more to realize that Draco has cast the spell twice and that both of their shirts were now hanging open. His hands slipped over her shoulders, and she shrugged out of her robe and shirt. Delicately, Hermione slipped her cool hands across his chest, slipping his shirt from his shoulders as he hugged her close, unhooking her bra before dropping his shirt to the floor.

Slipping out of her bra, Hermione lent forwards, kissing Draco’s lips as her quick fingers undid his trousers, and moments later, she felt his hands returning the favour. Kissing her neck, cheeks then lips, Draco lifted her onto the bed and leaving her there, swiftly stepped out of his boxers and returned to her. Slowly, he slid his hands from their usual placing within her hair, over her breasts to her hips. Gently Draco pushed her panties down her legs, slipping them off of her feet and dropping them to the floor.

For a second, as Draco slipped off the last of her clothing, Hermione thought to herself, Oh, I didn’t say anything about a condom, before noticing that there was one lying next to her arm on the royal purple bed covers. Slowly, leaning forwards to kiss Draco softly on the lips as he began to move forwards towards her, she gripped his penis, stroking the base lightly before tearing the edge from the condom wrapper and gently rolling it on.

Draco placed his left hand on Hermione's back and his right he tangled into her soft auburn hair. He lowered her back onto the bed and positioned himself over her; she guided him into her as he lowered himself down. A soft moan escaped her lips as he thrush inside of her, before his partly opened lips pressed against hers. His long, powerful thrusts sent shivers throughout Hermione’s body, sending her though sweet orgasm just before Draco came. She arched her back, crying out in pain and pleasure, thrusting up towards him. Moments later, Draco moaned into her hair, pulling her closer to him as he felt waves of ecstasy roll over his body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's a little short.