Status: Active

Yet Another Vampire Slave Story

Yet Another Vampire Slave Story

Star walked out of the bathroom with her wings wrapped around her so the bottom ends covered her private and the rest covered her chest. “Do you have anything on?” Trent asked with a smirk
“Nope” Star said with a smile and walked to the bed.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” Trent asked as his hand fumbled under the sheets as he tried to put on protection and failing to do so
“Yes, I do” Star said looking away “If you don’t want to then I’ll understand” Star added and turned away
“Oh, that is one cute ass” Trent said as he grabbed it, as he was now standing up with nothing on. Trent didn’t say anything and as Star spun around (with his hand staying on her ass) to say something, Trent pulled her into a kiss. As they kissed, Star’s wings slowly reseeded back into a tattoo. She soon feel on top of Trent on the bed and then they made their way to the pillows and got under the covers. Star straddled Trent and started grinding up and down on his member. Trent took this time to take one hand off Star’s ass and started to slowly rub her breast. The both of them let out a moan which only encouraged each other to keep going. Their kisses became hungrier, yet staying passionate at the same time.

Their tongues began to dance with each other and fight for dominance at the same time. Star broke the kiss and started to suck on Trent’s neck causing him to moan, which caused him to squeeze her breast harder, which made her moan. She continued to grind up and down, adding more pressure. Trent let out another moan and flipped Star over on her back as he lay on his side. Star took this time to take a breath, Trent however didn’t. He brought one of Star’s breast to his mouth and started sucking on the nipple, causing Star to let out a moan. Star used her left hand to grab his hardening member and started sliding her hand up and down it, letting a moan rumble out of Trent’s throat. Trent used his right hand to continue to massage the breast he was sucking as his left hand slid down to between her legs. He rubbed her before he slipped two fingers into her, causing her to gasp then moan. He started sliding them in and out slowly then added a third finger and soon quickened the speed. Star started to moan more and her breath became quick. Trent was now resting his head on Star’s shoulder as his breath became heavy. His fingers never stopped sliding in and out and her hand never stopped going up and down. Soon they both climaxed and laid side-by-side breathless with a smile on their faces.

“They are totally getting it on right now” Kyle whispered to Tony as they were still at the party downstairs.
“Without a doubt. It was either they do it in the room or they do it on the dance floor” Tony said
“At least they are having fun. They’ve secretly wanted to do it for some time” Kyle said
“Yea, you can totally see how much love they have for each other every time they look at each other” Tony said
“Yea” Kyle said as they paid attention to the ending of the party. Back in Trent’s room, he cleaned up himself; after all he never got to put on the condom, as he got to pissed with it and decided he’d screw it (no pawn in tended). “Are you ready to go all the way?” Trent asked seriously
“With you and only you” Star said
“Are you sure?” Trent asked
“Yes. And umm can we umm do what we just did every time we are alone and attack each other into a making frenzies?” Star asked embarrassed.
“Of course we can” Trent said with a smile.

“Sweet. Okay, then let’s go” Star said as Trent smiled and kissed her. He put on a condom this time, with much more ease. He was now on his knees, in between her legs. He took a deep breath and slowly slid is member into her. Once she felt it in her, she gasped. “You okay?” Trent asked concerned and stopped
“Yea. Hahaha it’s just bigger than your fingers” Star said with a giggle. Trent smiled and continued to slowly go into her until he was all the way in. He then spread her legs opened more with his thighs and place either hand on either side of her. He slowly started moving his hips back and forth. This quickened Star’s breathing as she let a moan escape her lips. Trent smiled and started sucking on the side of Star’s neck. Once a descent size hickey was formed, he brought his lips back to her lips. She welcomed them back hungrily and she moved her hands to his ass and gave it a squeeze. Also she made him move his hips faster. He let out a moan as did Star. He soon left her lips and started sucking on one breast and squeezing the other one, which caused yet another moan to escape from her lips. Trent smiled and placed either hand back on either side of Star’s body and started kissing her lips again.

Trent then started moving his hips faster and faster. They both started moaning more and more. Their breaths started to become shorter and soon they both climaxed. They rested side-by-side both on their backs breathing heavy. “That was… wow” Star said with a smile
“The best I’ve ever had” Trent said
“The first I’ve ever had” Star said causing Trent to sit up and look at her
“You really just gave me your virginity?” Trent asked
“Yupp. You’re the only one I’ve truly loved” Star said as Trent smiled and kissed her. He got up to clean up and put on a pair of boxer briefs. While did that, Star put on a pair of black and lime green lace matching bra and boyshorts and crawled back under the covers. Shortly followed by Trent, who pulled her close to him. They cuddled and fell asleep in each other arms. Tony and Kyle went to bed themselves, as they were exhausted from the party. They mumbled their goodnights to each other, got ready for bed then fell right to sleep.

In the morning when Star woke up, she was alone and only in undergarments. She smiled as last night’s events came crashing into her head. “What are you smiling about?” Trent asked her with a tray with breakfast on it.
“I could eat downstairs, you know” Star said
“Yes, but I figured that after last night you might shut yourself away from me, or Tony and Kyle. You aren’t embarrassed by what we did last night, are you?” Trent asked as he sat down on the bed with the tray of food in front of him and Star.
“No, but I do feel like Tony and Kyle will think differently about me” Star said looking down “after all they basically are my brothers”
“You don’t have to worry about them. Let’s just enjoy breakfast together and worry about them later” Trent said
“Okay” Star said with a slight smile, scooted closer to Trent and then took her plate and started eating it. She was happy and Trent thought she looked like she was glowing. He smiled at her and ate his own plate of breakfast.