I'll Spend Eternity Proving to You How Sorry I Am

The End

Ann walked slowly out the front door and out to the garden. She was nervous and soon found herself standing by the koi fish pond. “Jett?” Ann asked softly to the guy that was sitting by the Koi fish pond. He looked like Jett but his Mohawk wasn’t up. It was tucked under a black beany hat with a small visor. The guy looked up and Ann noticed that it was indeed Jett. “Ann” He said with a light smile.
“You don’t have your Mohawk up.” Ann pointed out
“I haven’t had the care to put it up for a week now.” Jett said
“Oh. Well you don’t like bad without it I just like you better with it.” Ann said with a slight smile before sitting down on the far end of the bench that Jett was seated on. “So you wanted to meet up. What’s up?” Ann asked
“I got a visit today from your brother.” Jett said as Ann just bowed her head. “Have you serious not spoken to him in a week?”

“I told him that until he fixes things I would not talk to him, in front of him or around him. I don’t even nod or shake my head. I’m completely silent and I just stare deadly at him.” Ann said
“So he explained to me what happened.” Jett said. “And I’m sorry I didn’t fight for you. It’s just hard when I know once my brother kisses a girl I am interested in they are no longer interested in me. So I didn’t see the need to fight a lost battle.”
“It’s sad that you have yet to realize that I am not like girls you have liked in the past. I was a slave first, the bottom of the chain. Then I moved to the top. And I have told you before that I don’t like anyone that reminds me of my brother and your brother does. Did you think that I lied to you when I said that?” Ann asked
“No, I don’t think you’d ever lie to me. But my brother has this charm about him. I lose every single girl I have been with or interested in being with because of it.” Jett said

“I didn’t think he had a charm. He reminds me so much of my brother that I didn’t even enjoy dancing with him at the ball. And when you walked away without trying to fight for me really hurt. It was like you didn’t care about me.” Ann said softly.
“But I do care about you. You were all I could think of all week. I wanted to call you so many times but I just thought you’d be too involved into my brother to pay attention. But then when Jared came and told me that he set the whole thing up so that you would go crawling to him for comfort and support just to have it backfire I knew that I might still be able to have you. That is if you can see yourself with a weak vampire and if you forgive me for not at least trying to fight for you.” Jett said. He moved closer to Ann and held her hand in between two of his. He rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand. “Please give me another chance. I want to be with you. And I promise I will never give up on you again because you are worth fighting for.” Jett said.

Ann just sat there and looked at their hands together. The fit each other like perfect pieces to a puzzle. And Ann really wanted to be with him but she was still mad and upset with him for not fighting for her. Yet at the same time she felt like she could understand where he was coming from; after all she had tried many times to believe the apologizes that Jared spoke but he just went back to his old ways. Although it wasn’t the same, she sort of knew how he felt. And this time when Jett said that he promised to never give up on her again she felt like he would stick to his words. Ann looked up to see that Jett was looking at her, trying to read her face as it dawned on her that she never gave an answer to trying to be together again. Ann used her vampire speed to quickly capture his pierced lips with hers. Jett was startled at first but then moved his lips with hers as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He wanted to make her straddle him so that it would be easier to kiss but at the same time he didn’t want to come off forceful or have Ann think that he wanted to do more than just kiss. Ann slowly slowed down the intensity of her kisses before she finally stopped kissing him all together. “I would really enjoy giving us another try. I want to be with you to and from what I know from the ball I won’t be able to find someone who complements me as much as you do.” Ann said as her hands rested again inside his.
“Will you be my girlfriend?” Jett asked nervously.
“Yes.” Ann simply stated before she brought him back into another kiss to show him how much she enjoyed being his. They kissed for a little bit longer before they just sat there wrapped in each other’s arms. They just enjoyed each other’s embrace while looking out at the koi fish pond. And it was peaceful until there was a growl.

Ann just started laughing as she leaned forward and turned around to look at Jett. “How about we go inside and see what mom is cooking for dinner?” Ann said knowing that if Jett didn’t eat his stomach would growl again.
“Yea, that sounds great. I really haven’t been eating that much this past week. I mean I have been making sure that I drink blood but nothing else and it starts to effect me.” Jett explained
“Come on, let’s go.” Ann said. She got up and grabbed his hand before casually walking to the front door. Once Ann shut the front door behind her she led the way to the kitchen. She stepped inside to see Joann was talking with Jared and upon entering the both of them looked at her. A smile spread across Joann’s face. “So is everything okay?” Joann asked
“Yea, I agreed to be his girlfriend. We actually came in because Jett was getting hungry.” Ann said
“You’re just in time; dinner should be ready in a couple of minutes. Come in and sit down.” Joann said as she gestured to the seats at the island.

Ann and Jett sat down and Ann turned to look at Jared who hadn’t stopped staring at her since she walked in. If he was looking for a “thank you” Ann wasn’t going to give it. Jared cleared his throat and both Jett and Ann looked at him. “You do realize that that was the first time in a week that you have talked with me in the room or around in general.” Jared pointed out.
“Yes, I do. I told you that until you fixed things I wouldn’t talk to you in any form. And I have kept my word but now that you’ve fixed the problem I can talk to you again. But that doesn’t mean we are going to be buddy-buddy. I plan on enjoying the rest of eternity with Jett and if you get in my way I will do anything in my power to make sure that you don’t win.” Ann said with such force and venom that Jared gasped.

Jett squeezed Ann’s hand that he held in his with a smile on his face. He loved that she talked about spending eternity with him because he felt the same way. And he was proud to hear that she would not stand for her or their happiness to be taken way. Jared just looked between his sister and her boyfriend and knew that they belonged together. Jared ran a hand through his hair before he spoke. “I can see how much you guys are made for each other. And this past week had been hell. So I will prove to you how sorry I am for everything I have done to the both of you by making sure that no matter what no one interferes with you and your relationship; even if that means going against my closest friends including Dane. I will personally make sure that your eternity together will be as great as you deserve.” Jared promised as he looked at both of them in the eyes so that they would know that he would keep his word. And that’s how Jett and Ann spent their eternity together, blissfully happy.